Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[CLOSED] A.L.C.H.E.M.Y. Booth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:08 pm
Suddenly, when she least expected that trying to clean the mess after the lat visitors and top up the ingredients at the same time, Eisheth heard a familiar voice. Raising her eyes, she froze, as she noticed Salbei standing at her counter and actually doing some alchemy! It was funny for various reasons. First, he did actually put the money in the donation box, and the alchemist felt really guilty taking money from her fellow clansman. But with the practical mind of hers that she could survive. But a Sage! Salbei, who actually was a reknown alchemist before becoming a Sage, wasting his time with her childish games suitable only to amuse the foal-headed Halloweeners!

She simply bowed to him, - she felt awkward, but a part of her was flying high because of his words of appreciation. "Thank you for stopping and spending your time with my miserable games. I am sure you would organize everything much better that I could", she replied with a deep respect in her voice. Her sense of hierarchy was perfect, and besides, the sage was a figure for her to admire.

Enoh Love
Sent! 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:21 pm
"Oh, I doubt that." Salbei brushed off her comment with a dismissing wave of his hand. "You have done a fantastic job, it was my pleasure to play~" He gave her a smile from behind his bloody scarf, a little bow of his own (complete with clinking trinkets and charms), and then turned to leave the booth to see what other messes he could get into.

santime
Thanks!

Enoh Love
Crew

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:37 pm
Alchemy?

What was alchemy?

It looked like just mixing together two random items, and Yin was not about to try to read recipes whether or not they actually made sense. So grabbing two completely random things? He could handle that.

First of all he sprinkled in some sort of seeds, measuring out an arbitrary amount. Then he added what looked suspiciously like some of the old scrags teeth he sometimes found while cleaning his room. Shrugging he just moved to mix it all together...or something. He would figure it out when he got there.  
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:40 pm
All of those ingredients were now in his pan, and he decided to try it over the open burner. As the seeds and teeth began to mix together an aroma arose. Yin barely noticed it with his sense of smell as bad as it was toward anything other than prey but even he noticed that whatever it was was foul.

He was just going to...use it to water the plants. Yep. Even though it was small granules of gray and brown and there was no liquid to it whatsoever. Of course, that just meant that he was moving the smell over to the plant but...well he did not plan on sticking around to smell that the entire time, and the booth was not next to his!

Santime
"Watered" the plant for the Raffle!

Prize: uh, idk, surprise me? :'D sn: ramenli /swipes an empty flask

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:49 pm
"Alchemy?"

This was surely a new booth that Lihua had never been to before. She dug in her bra and took out her seashell wallet (After making sure no one was watching her) and took out 100 silver seeds.

"OK I think I will give this game a try."

Quote:
a bit of brown fluff and fur, presumably taken from minipets;

Quote:
some tiny dark grey granules looking suspiciously like minipet teeth...

xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:54 pm
"Ok now what should I do with my ingredients?"

She looked on the table and saw a big bottle. Whatever was in the bottle smelled nice to her so she poured it on her ingredients.

After which She putted her ingredients in a bowl that was sitting on top of an invisible tourch inside a box.

"Now what?"

Quote:
You pour a bit of liquid from a huge and heavy bottle. The liquid is oily and smells like plants

Quote:
There's an open box with very hot pale sand inside probably being heated by an invisible torch. In the middle of the box there's a small pile of incredibly hot pebbles (of course, you touched them to try, right?), and an empty bowl sitting on top of it. You decide to put your ingredients in the bowl, and wait for what is going to happen.

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:24 pm
She watched as her ingredients merged together. She wasn't sure about the solid substance that her igredients become.

"I don't think I want to touch that."

Quote:
19-26: TIER 3. Your ingredients merged together forming a strange, half solid substance that looks like some delicious curds. It's soft and creamy, yet solid enough to be given a form, yet something tells you better not touch it with the bare hands...

sn:lovehina154
vocalpuss please.  
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:29 pm
Freya was wary about coming over to the horsiemans booth. But she'd met so many nice ones, it was hard to tell what to believe. In the end, she decided to make her own decisions on people individually, and gave the booth a try. After all, it looked like fun! So she picked out her ingredients and got to cooking some potions!

It seemed she'd picked out the two that smelled the funkiest. Maybe that's how they'd caught her attention.

Quote:
4 - a little bowl with quite smelly dark green leaves; the scent reminds you of a smoke;
6 - some really stinky plain, colourless sand; the scent reminds you of a rotten meat;

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm
She mixed her ingredients up in a bowl carefully, confident that she wasn't going to make anything explode. Her ingredients didn't seem very chemical-like in nature. Very natural stuff. That meant it was safe.. right? Safe like those hot pebbles she felt the need to touch. As she nursed her burned finger, she added a little of the blood looking stuff in. THAT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA.

Quote:
7-8: There's an open box with very hot pale sand inside probably being heated by an invisible torch. In the middle of the box there's a small pile of incredibly hot pebbles (of course, you touched them to try, right?), and an empty bowl sitting on top of it. You decide to put your ingredients in the bowl, and wait for what is going to happen.

3-4: You take a bit of dark red, blood looking liquid from a transparent vial

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:42 pm
Freya didn't know what to make of the concoction she'd created. Once she'd let it sit for a while, she just kind of stared at it, waiting for it to do something. It didn't. No smoke, no explosion, no funny smell, no weird bubbles. It almost looked edible, but she knew better than to think HEY, I just made something weird, let me EAT IT.

She could barely eat normal food. This was definitely not an option.

Quote:
19-26: TIER 3. Your ingredients merged together forming a strange, half solid substance that looks like some delicious curds. It's soft and creamy, yet solid enough to be given a form, yet something tells you better not touch it with the bare hands...

santime
One consolation flask, and for 3rd tier I'll take the cherry sucker please. <3 SN: Alania

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
molly8972 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Anthe approached the alchemy booth once more. She liked creating things and was interested in seeing what she did this time. She picked up 2 ingredients that she thought would mix well. There was some nice quality fur along with some grey stones that suspiciously looked like minipet teeth. She threw both of these ingredients in the pot.  
molly8972 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 pm
Once in the pot, the ingredients begin to bubble. After a while the ingredients don't do anything. Anthe assumes it must be because the pot is not cooking fast enough so she throws them into a frying pan. She turns the heat way up to cook faster... and looks back down to see a curd like substance. Oh great. While leaving she swipes an empty flask.

santime
Could I have the candy corn treat in the box? Thanks smile

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Marigold didn't know how many seeds she had to fork over but she just putting them in until the horseman let her have a try. Being a bird, she immediately went for the seeds and being an undead, she had an afinity for the bones.  
Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.No, Marigold did not want to be near that burner. She's an undead. No fire. No no no no no no noooooooooooooooo!!! Her refusal was probably why her brew was terrible and was quickly tossed into the plants.

She heard a hiss and smoke wafted up where she had doused the plants. Ooooh, Mar-Mar sorry ;n;

santime
Raffle

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Amon Larethian rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 am
Quote:
6 - some really stinky plain, colourless sand; the scent reminds you of a rotten meat;

7 - Jackdammit, are those transparent things the bugs' wings?!

Sheridan raised a brow, tail twitching lightly as he stood in front of the booth. Alchemy? That looked all to familiar, a familiarity it was not sure he cared for. The isle of famine, he did not like it there! It was hot, it was confined, and those damned bugs were everywhere! And that wasn't even touching on the fact that every member of the clan seemed absolutely bonkers.

It may have been against his better judgement, yet Sheridan approached the booth, looking over the ingredients before making a choice. A choice he immediately regretted, ugg, what were these things?  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff