Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Halloween is only 26 days away people! [Poll Added!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invade Gaia
  Yes!
  No!
  CAKE!
View Results

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:11 am
Which reminds me.... where is the RP going to be set? Nosgoth, Gaia, a fusion of the two (I always knew Gaia was on the other side of that mountain range on the Nosgoth map....)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 pm
Odd...
I always supected it to be Albion on the other side of the mountains...
Oh well.
xd

We could be invading Gaia from Nosgoth.
Then we could do both!
emotion_awesome

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:46 pm
Seraphim Skye
Odd...
I always supected it to be Albion on the other side of the mountains...
Oh well.
xd

We could be invading Gaia from Nosgoth.
Then we could do both!
emotion_awesome

I agree! I would think it'd be a good idea for us to invade gaia. >:3 From Nosgoth. Yeaaaaah.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 am
Pfffft, how funny would it be seeing everyone's reactions once they reach Gaia? Sure, Nosgoth has glyph magic that may or may not be in effect anymore since the Hylden were defeated, but Gaia has airships, cell phones, computers, the Rejected Olympics... I can only imagine how a guy like Kain would react to such a big jump like that! XD  

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:04 am
Maybe cultural shock.
rofl

I STILL WANT TO DO IT THOUGH!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 am
Seraphim Skye
Maybe cultural shock.
rofl

I STILL WANT TO DO IT THOUGH!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Important question time!

Who's going to be running the event? Who will be doing the set up and all that?  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 pm
I could, I normally only work during the day so, it shouldn't be a problem.
I'm fairly certain that I have Halloween off, all I had planned was to drop off some Grunny sugar cookies for my co-workers.
3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:35 pm
xXHeartless_ChanXx
Pfffft, how funny would it be seeing everyone's reactions once they reach Gaia? Sure, Nosgoth has glyph magic that may or may not be in effect anymore since the Hylden were defeated, but Gaia has airships, cell phones, computers, the Rejected Olympics... I can only imagine how a guy like Kain would react to such a big jump like that! XD

Heartless just gave me a good idea. Like we have the Nosgothic Olympics. XDD

That would be pretty funny.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:34 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot
xXHeartless_ChanXx

DUDE, that would be awesome! XD Maybe not quite for a Halloween event (unless it's a side plot to cover up the REAL storyline or something) but that would totally be an awesome roleplay! XD

I have a feeling we'll have to make a rule banning the smiting of people just because you lost to them... (You know who you are you vengeful people, you... X3)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:01 pm
Olympics could be a summer event.
3nodding

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:10 pm
xXHeartless_ChanXx
MadxHatterxTeapot
xXHeartless_ChanXx

DUDE, that would be awesome! XD Maybe not quite for a Halloween event (unless it's a side plot to cover up the REAL storyline or something) but that would totally be an awesome roleplay! XD

I have a feeling we'll have to make a rule banning the smiting of people just because you lost to them... (You know who you are you vengeful people, you... X3)

Yeah! 8D Nosgothic Olympics. XD WE could have a sarafan category too. What would some of the categories be?

D: Oh God! I just remembered I never replied to our roleplay! Holy s**t I am SOOO SORRY!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 am
Two ideas for contests, both writing ones:

First short horror story between 100-500 words, just a simple horror story.

Second, during events such as this what are the other races of Gaia doing? The Angel Imps and Centaurs have to be doing something right? So what is it? In a story between 100-500 words tell the story of what your favorite race is doing while others duke it out.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot

Yeah! 8D Nosgothic Olympics. XD WE could have a sarafan category too. What would some of the categories be?

D: Oh God! I just remembered I never replied to our roleplay! Holy s**t I am SOOO SORRY!

That's a good question. *nod nod* I really don't know...

It's fine, really! XD I thought you were mad at me or something and that was why you never responded. I was a little scared about saying something anyways so I kinda just left it and hoped you'd remember. Evidently you did! Yaaay~!!! *jazz hands!*

All is well in the world now. :3

Samt03

Are they still ideas or actual contest pieces? Because I certainly love those ideas. :3 Gotta get the creative juices flowing for that one!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:46 pm
xXHeartless_ChanXx

Samt03

Are they still ideas or actual contest pieces? Because I certainly love those ideas. :3 Gotta get the creative juices flowing for that one!

Ideas for right now, if people like them they can be used. 3nodding  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 pm
xXHeartless_ChanXx
MadxHatterxTeapot

That's a good question. *nod nod* I really don't know...

It's fine, really! XD I thought you were mad at me or something and that was why you never responded. I was a little scared about saying something anyways so I kinda just left it and hoped you'd remember. Evidently you did! Yaaay~!!! *jazz hands!*

All is well in the world now. :3

Samt03

I remembered! XD I did not forget. o.o I still have your reply I think too. D: If you still want to roleplay with me.

Again. I'm so sorry. >:  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces