Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm
Emma dressed again putting the jumper back on. She could tell that Anya didn't want the secret any more. "Yes. I accept, and maybe someday when your brother doesn't want to constantly kill me, I'll tell him too. But, I have a feeling the Dean knows. When I was in hospital the last time I saw someone talking to my mother, he was tall with long black hair tied at the nape and he wore a suite that's design was slightly dated. I heard the tail end saying that I'd be safe if mama enrolled me in his school then three weeks later I ended up here." She gave a tiny sigh then gave Anya a hug. "I don't want to give up. But sometimes it feels as if dying is the only option." Then she frowned. "If one is outside. . . then he's started making more which means he's no longer a beta." Horror filled Emma and she started hyperventilating. She couldn't tell Anya any more. Couldn't tell her just how bad things would get if Emma didn't run or die now. Couldn't tell her just how unsafe it was for everyone in the school. And her mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm
"Emma," Anya breathed as she watched the human before her began to panic, "Emma, you need to calm down."

This wasn't working. Anya pulled Emma back in her arms, holding her bridal style before standing up to carry the human. She was swift to leave the storage closet and head out of the classroom. The other vampires watched as Anya walked while carrying Emma throughout the halls until she reached Emma's room.

She placed Emma on her bed as Anya stood in front of her, "What i'm about to do will not turn you into my kind, and I won't kill you. Think of it as a tracker in your blood. I want to ask you one more time if you're ready. You and your family will be forever protected, but you will always be associated with my kind."

Anya slowly crawled on top of Emma, gently pulling Emma's head back as she glanced down at the open neck beneath her. It was a tempting thought to drink all of Emma's blood, but she reminded herself that she would only be using her venom to place Emma in the same family as her own. Anya leaned down to Emma's ear and murmured, "Don't be scared of what will happen next. Please, Emma, trust me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 pm
Emma nodded not resisting Anya at all. If Anya could track her then maybe if that dog tried to take her from this place then they could find her. Her body went limp as she completely submitted with what Anya was about to do, giving her all of her trust praying that it wouldn't be broken as she opened her shirt a little so the neck would be fully exposed. She wondered absently what her blood would taste like to Anya. If every human had a different taste. She felt all her panic drain away as she felt Anya's cold breath on her neck, felt her hands take hold of her shoulders and lift her close. I'm not a lesbian. She thought to herself as the urge to tell Anya she loved her was overwhelming. Maybe Oscar would back off and be nicer if Emma had his sister's bite on her neck. Maybe he'd even come to. . . No! It doesn't not help to dwell on those thoughts. Blank the mind and let her do her best to help. Emma thought as she closed her eyes and let herself go  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm
Anya gulped silently to remind herself that she would not drink Emma's blood. She brought Emma's neck closer to her as she whispered, "Emma," one last time before allowing her fingers to appear. Just when her fangs barely grazed Emma's flesh when the door swung open. Anya quickly pulled away and hissed at the intrusion as she instinctively held Emma close to her.

Oscar stormed into the room as he pulled Anya off of Emma, "The Hell do you think you're doing!?"

"I'm going to make it easier to track her!" Anya stated angrily as she pulled away from Oscar's grip, "I wasn't going to-"

"Yes you were!" Oscar raised his voice, then turned and glared at Emma, "I don't know what you've told Anya, but you will not be one of us."

"She's not going to be one of us," Anya stood in front of Emma, "I'm trying to help her, why can't you try too?"

"I don't know what's going on here, and frankly, I really don't care as long as none of our kind get hurt," Oscar answered sharply then looked over Anya to state to Emma, "But I know that somehow this is your fault, and if one of us gets hurt I'll be looking for you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 pm
Emma sat up quickly and on instinct pulled Anya behind her. Just like a wolf and gave her own hiss. She took deep even breaths as she seemed to be. . . sizing him up. "None will get hurt." She said flatly. "I can guarantee it because it's not you they're after. They'll come for me. For revenge for what I did to them. Quite frankly I'm surprised they've let me live this long." She spared a glance to a piece of slightly burnt white oak. "Who knew they were so. . . combustible." She took on that weird grin she got in her first class with Oscar. "They seem to be more flammable than your kind." Now she was just being cruel. "Oh don't worry, I'd give myself up long before I'd let them come here. The only thing that's stopping me is the order I was given before my arrival." She leaned back toward Anya neck still exposed. "Though I do wonder sometimes why they wanted me in the first place." She started rambling. "aside from setting fire to their club house I didn't do anything else." She took a breath to say something more when her phone rang. "Emma's human horrors how may I help you?" She purred. "Yes he is. Um sure, one moment." She put her hand over the speaker part. "Somebody loves you." She purred handing the phone to Oscar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm
"I'm sorry, Oscar," Anya gently ushered Emma back onto the bed, "But I'll accept any punishment to protect someone who needs protected."

Anya was swift, knocking the phone to the floor, as she laid on top of Emma and pierced the skin with her fangs. She was careful not to draw any blood. The venom coursed through Emma's arteries and started to become easier to detect Anya's venom within her. Anya slowly pulled away and licked the area to stop the venom from dripping from the puncture marks.

She sat up and placed a hand on Emma's shoulder, "Lay still for a few minutes, I know it feels weird, but if you move then the venom could be harmful."

Oscar eyed the phone and was about to say something, but Anya shot him a glare. He knew he was in trouble with her.. Taking a few steps back, Oscar turned his attention back to the phone. Whatever was going on had to be taken care of immediately. Oscar picked up the phone and held it close to his mouth, "Speak."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:35 pm
Emma let out a moan as she felt the fangs peirce her skin. It was so much more pleasurable then the werewolf attack. She couldn't stop her body reacting her feet pushed against the mattress of her bed as she released and did as she was told laying perfectly still staring dazed at Anya.

"Oh good you are there, I must tell you now that you cannot keep her from me. She is mine and I will take her by force if need be also tell her that her mama is of us now and it would be wise she join. . . Or I'll peal the skin off the one person she loves more than her mother." A dark chuckle. "She'll know who I mean." Then the line went dead. "Can I move yet Anya?" Emma asked cheeks flame red from embarrassment. She'd never had a climax before and she'd just had one not only to a girl but while an attractive albeit cold man was watching. She just wanted to die right then.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm
"Yes," Anya smiled softly down at Emma, caressing her cheek softly.

Oscar tossed the phone onto the bed as he eyed Emma and Anya. He could smell Anya from within Emma now, which was somewhat awkward for him. With a deep sigh, Oscar scratched the back of his head, "There's no helping it now... The Father is going to want to see you, Anya. You know there has to be trial for this, you can't just bring people in because you feel sorry for them."

Anya sat on the bed as she narrowed her gaze on Oscar, "I'll go to him when he summons me. For now, we need to help Emma."

"Didn't you listen to that person?" Oscar pointed to the phone, "Her mom is a lost cause, she's a mutt now."

"Oscar!" Anya snapped, "Stop this! You are being cruel!"

"Cruel? Cruel is letting her stay here while our kind is being threatened to protect a human!" Oscar raised his voice, "You're the one being cruel by promising her protection that you can't even follow through. How are you going to protect her if she decides to throw herself into danger? Are you just going to kill yourself by allowing those mutts to tear you to shreds? Do you honestly believe this human is going to keep you safe as well!?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Without warning Emma tackled him to the floor her own crudely made stake pressed on his chest. "I don't care how you feel toward me Strigoi but don't you dare talk to your sister that way. And she's not the one I love most." Emma said then turned her head. "No offence Anya but my door don't swing that way." She turned her attention back to Oscar heart pounding with adrenaline. "My mother isn't one of them. She and I had a deal and if I know her she's gone through with it." Her jaw tightened. "I'll be back later." She got up and left the room wiping tears from her eyes. The others didn't watch her with hunger any more. Most were looking with disgust, others anger but mostly they ignored her. Trying not to cry she knocked on the door of the Dean's office. Maybe if she said she tricked Anya into it she'll get punished instead of Anya. Anya was her only friend. She doubted that she'd get to see him today because it was half an hour before the sun would start to rise. Absently she wondered, aside from her mother, who did she love most?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:04 pm
"She doesn't know that you're my partner," Oscar dusted himself off as he got off of the floor.

Anya sighed as she kept her eyes on Oscar, "I may be your partner, but I don't agree with what you said either."

Oscar quickly looked over at Anya, but kept silent. He looked to the open window to see that the sky was starting to redden from the creeping sun. His hand went to Anya's hand as he guided her out of the room, "It's time to sleep. Whatever happens, happens. I just want you and the others to be safe."

"And I want all of us safe," Anya murmured as concern filled her gaze, "Please...try and be more understanding. If I'm your partner, i'm trying to help you be a better leader. A good leader helps everyone who needs help, enemy, ally, or anyone in between."

Anya leaned in and kissed his cheek softly before leaving him for her own room. Oscar stood silently for a few moments before heading to his own room. Whatever was going to happen... He then decided to ho himself that he would try and help Emma, even though he was worried that she would be the one that would have his kind harmed.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:20 pm
Emma couldn't sleep. After being told the Dean had already retired for the day Emma went back to her room to sleep but couldn't. Every time she closed her eyes nightmares screamed out at her. She tried just laying there but nothing worked. With resolve in her heart she dressed in thick layers and headed out of the grounds. The wolves were completely harmless during the day and with her smell she would be able to find them easy. She went to a long abandoned apartment complex and smiled. "So flammable." Yes not everyone was in there but hopefully she'd send a message with this attack. Knowing where every circuit was she loaded them full of explosives and flammable liquids then lit the match running away quickly before the building and three other abandoned buildings exploded. She went in the other direction to the fire engines and policemen knowing there wouldn't be any evidence leading to her. Never. She knew her mother was in there. They'd tried to raise her. Which meant her mother had taken that poison like she promised. When she returned to the school she soaked her clothes in bleach and had a shower now exhausted enough to sleep. Even though she didn't want too. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she let the realisation dawn on her that her mother was now truly dead. Never to come back. She wanted to snuggle with Anya but it was still light out and she didn't want to put the girl in danger. She looked at her clock. 12pm. Only six more hours until sunset. She went to her luggage and pulled out a packet of sleeping pills guaranteed to put you to sleep for at least six hours. So she took two then went to bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 am
Oscar woke as soon as the sun was no longer in the sky. He had a dreamless sleep, like always. After cleaning himself up and placing his neatly pressed uniform on, Oscar noticed an envelope had been slipped beneath his door. He opened the white envelope to find the letter written to him by the Father:

'Oscar,

As your status as my right-hand, I will reveal to you the information that only I know of. Keep this letter guarded and let no one else see this. The human named as Emmaline Troy has previously made a pact with the Wolves in her previous academy. Whether or not they fully explained how their kind worked or not is not relevant, she had made an oath to them and that's all that we need to know.

Her mother has passed on, leaving the human in our care due to Anya's actions. I will speak and reprimand Anya for this occurrence. However, what's done is done and the human is, by venom in blood, in our care. Because we cannot create her to be one of us, I am going to place someone to watch over the human until this situation is resolved. Anya will be punished, and she will not be allowed near the human until I give the say so. In that case, I am placing you to watch over the human. With my order, you are permitted to follow the human anywhere she goes and report back to me on her actions only when she sleeps.

I'm trust you with this information and my order, do not fail me, Oscar.

Your Father,
Emile Lorento'

Oscar folded the letter as he thought about what to do. His first action was to go check on Anya. He ran down the halls and quickly opened the door to Anya's room, only to find that the room was empty. Worry rushed through Oscar, the Father punishments were not...well, bad. All he would do would keep them away from absolutely anyone until he would eventually let them go. He didn't know what the Father planned on doing to Anya, but Oscar was actually worried that he might hurt Anya.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 am
"Run little Emmi!" The voice in her head taunted as she dreamt. "Faster! But you can't get away!"
"NO!!! I didn't agree to this!!" Emma roared as she ran. "I didn't sign up for this! Please just let me go! Please!!!" She sobbed harder as she ran then tripped feeling hands grab her she kicked out screaming in agony as silver blades and claws ripped her skin pain between her legs. . .

Emma's eyes opened and she sucked in a gasp flinging herself out of the bed and landing hard on the floor. She sobbed more from the trauma than anything else. Her body shook from the nightmare and she whimpered for Anya. She knew her mother wouldn't come for her any more. *ring ring* She regarded her phone as a foreign object then answered it. "Hello?" She ventured trying to make her voice sound like she hadn't been crying. "Three days..." the voice whispered before the sound of a gun shot and she opened her eyes again. She was near her room door. Somehow she'd climbed out of bed to her door. Fear gripped her and she shook more again taking up her whimpering for Anya.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 am
Oscar made his way through Anya's room, trying to piece together how she was taken by the Father. He knew Anya well enough to know she didn't put up a fight when it came to the Father. From the look of what happened, he sent someone to get her and she left willingly to accept whatever punishment awaited for her.

He sat on her bed as he ran his fingers through his hair. As her partner, he had an oath to protect her as she was supposed to for him. The Father never banned their partnership in the letter so perhaps he wouldn't have her sentenced to anything severe.

Then, Oscar left Anya's room and headed down the halls for Emma's room. He was quick to reach her room, but waited outside her door. There was sobbing from inside the room. Oscar then heard Emma's whimpering for Anya. The two girls had met just yesterday and already Emma was looking to Anya as someone to comfort her.

Oscar opened the door rapidly as he glanced down to see Emma's surprised face. He placed a hand on his hip as he looked away from her, "Stand up, crying like a baby isn't going to make things different."

He then took her wrist and guided her down the hallway, "Thanks to my orders, I have to babysit you until things settle down. In that case, you'll be following me instead."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 pm
Out of No where Emma right fist connected with his jaw sending him across the hallway. "I want Anya!" She cried then raced back to her room and locked herself in her bathrooms. It was getting worse. The closer to Full Moon it got the more her temper flared and the stronger she got. But she hadn't be bitten! She couldn't get any of this until she'd be bitten so what was going on!? Her alarm radio flared to life at 6pm giving the evening news:

At ten am this morning Fire Fighters and Policemen arrived at erkskin street after calls about a fire spreading through the slum district. Though quick to put out the fire investigations revealed that everyone inside the now ashes of the building to be dead. There were no survivors in a complex that held three hundred. Just like the fire in the Hamptons which killed thirty people, police are treating this as an accident. But is it really an accident? Could someone be behind the unneeded destruction? And does this have something to do with the gang 'Children of the Moon"? These are questions I hope to answer. I'm Sandy Mooree ABC1 news."

If Oscar came back to drag her out Emma knew he'd have heard that. She knew Anya would know right away what she had done and after saying it was a stupid thing to do she might've hugged her. Emma didn't know what Oscar would do. She knew he didn't know the full story but knew enough to hate her. A random song played on the radio but was interrupted by breaking news. "We have the identity of one of the vitcims her name is Helen Troy, her only living relative goes to the O'Connar night school in New Town. Emma. . .we mourn your lose with you." Emma threw the door open hearing a thud and a curse. Her night gown while covering her arms rode up a bit revealing scars on her forearms. "Oscar I know you don't like me. OR the danger I've put you and everyone here in but. . ." She looked like she was swallowing her pride. "If for a moment can you pretend I'm Anya and hug me I'd be eternally grateful."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff