Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
General RP and Mate/Fling search! [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:37 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Not really, so whatever you're comfortable with heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm
LexThetaSigma

We can start with the both of them? Then if it gets to be too much we can just take turns switching between the two? :3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Alright. Would you like to start one while I take the other?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:43 am
Truthfully I like aim/log better.
Second best in guild with quoting each other wink

Also thoughs two are related.
Jem ( second one) is the first one'd dad.
Lol it would be interesting we could do that..
Who do you want to rp first?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:59 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Who are you interested in?: Theluji
Who do you want them to interact with?: . . . Theluji.
User Image
What are you looking for?: A fling and a long distance friendship = w= b! Secretly it's because their names are Theluji and It would just slay me to see their kids certed Theluji x Theluji, but I really could see them taking some respected kids back to their homes and keeping a long distance friendship from there on end - couldn't do mates because she wouldn't leave her mists.
If you want RP, what is your preferred way of doing so?: I can do any way, In the guild or skype is easiest for me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 am
LexThetaSigma

Sure thing! That sound's fair enough! C:

Chi Sohma

We can do AIM then, if you wish to! That would be alright with me! <3
Oh my, I didn't know~! Perhaps then no two flings? Just one? That would be interesting, though! XD I have no preference with who to RP with first! Do you have a preference? :3

Nerpin

Oh my gosh, that would be so interesting! That would be so cool to see the cert for their offspring! He needs more friends anyway and such, so I could possibly see a fling as an outcome of their friendship~  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:40 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Nerpin

Oh my gosh, that would be so interesting! That would be so cool to see the cert for their offspring! He needs more friends anyway and such, so I could possibly see a fling as an outcome of their friendship~

I LOVE IT, she needs more friends, too O UO.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 pm
Nerpin

Theluji has no friends right now, not at all! ;___;  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:16 pm
.: Added Arashi - Female Cheetah! :.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Sure thing! That sound's fair enough! C:

Alright ^.^ Not sure if I'll have time to get it set up tonight, but I will get it set up as soon as I can.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:56 pm
LexThetaSigma

That's alright with me! The very same thing is going on with me tonight! I can probably get to it tomorrow, but I will try to set it up ASAP! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 pm
Tidbit about the boys then can help determined maybe?
We can still do the plot. Maybe babyless fling with dad? I dunno lol.
Jem holds everyone at an arms length but his mate. He is good company, he will never force you but he would grant wishes for the the night and leave while your asleep. He doesnt trust but if he finds he made kids, he will likely take them to his pride.
Thamani ( son) is piebald, and his grandmother is albino. Therefore, he ails to be in direct son. They both lived underground in their pride. Til thamani thamani escaped. Reason being is because jem over protected him and was suffocating him to the point of no return. He is a very sickly leopard and doesnt know a think about taking care of himself. But he can do at a lot of other things doesnt including physical labor. He is sweet and affectionate, has a good heart and just overall humble. wink he would like to stay with someone if he could. He trusts everyone blindly because he was raised as a highly sheltered child.
I do plan a fling , maybe two with him. One cheetah and one leopard. That do to him like his father does to girls. Use him then they leave him ;_; ill be looking for the cheetah fling Soonish. wink  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:13 pm
Arashi is beautiful! I would like to throw Niskat (colored like a Betta fish) at her for a possible fling/mate, but I haven't really developed his personality yet. D:;;

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 am
Chi Sohma

Ah, I think I understand, now! I also like the idea of having a cub-less fling between her and the father, for that can still lead her into Thamani~ And I would be perfectly fine with waiting for his flings! I believe I arranged one for her, actually, back earlier this year, anyway~ :3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm
I also have a few cheetah males looking for a fling?
[ plot thread ] , Your pick of the litter XD I also have.. leopards. XD

User Image
Nickname: Endling,
Personality: He is a hopeless romantic, think romeo.
He falls in love easily and wants nothing more than a HUGE
family - polysexual - with a bunch of others loving each other
and raising a big family. BUT to get there- he will also have
a LOT of heartbreaks, D;. He wouldn't leave them- they would
leave lols.

User Image
Nickname: Segurue
Personality: He is a quiet, calculating devoted follower. To the depths of his days, he will follow you til the last order. Although, loyal to a single cheetah- and a single pride. He has some skewed morals and values. He will help those that are trying to help themselves, while he lets those that do not help themselves to die, and he will not move a muscle to help them. The girl would have to take dominance with him and tell him he will do it and he would likely do so.

User Image
Nickname: Kairos
Personality: A naive cheetah from the elf pride. His sister got 'lost' so he is taking the opportunity to be free. Loving the great outdoors, being a guy and running to all his heart's content. He loves the freedom, til he gets captured by lions to 'race' for their entertainment. He will escape and then have a lot of hardships because at the end of his journey- he will go back to the elf pride to take over as a King. To do that- he needs to become more wise XD and less irresponsible.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff