Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Nergui is OFFICIAL] - See 1st post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimsey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:25 pm
We will be having some giveaways! Possibly a design a custom+edits next month too. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 pm
Mimsey

I was thinking Muvukol or Worrurd

And then his new profile stuff that isn't as derpy

Styx's family was known for being strong, large fighters for generations. He was the odd one out of his family. He was the runt of his litter the smallest of both his brothers and sisters. His mother was not okay with that and took extra effort to make sure Styx grew to be the best fighter he could dispite his size. Styx is an extremely hard worker, he goes out of his way to do his work. He also is not very friendly he is easily made grumpy or angry at some one who insists on holding up a conversation, he has a few exceptions... a few. He is an extremely strong fighter at this point and trains as often as he can. If you don't want to to get into a fight with him, I would NOT comment on his size.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 pm
This thread needs more love :<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 am
*Lands on thread* @_@ heart

biggrin I have a couple of updates for you!

- Ovu now has sexy evil edits, so here's his new image.

- Fully updated form for Zizima!

X Zizima (Cold)
Played by: ~Masamune~
Dialect: Common
Info: Having lost his mate to the sea, Zizima feels as though he has very little left to live for. There is no escaping the pain that he feels inside his heart, and so at this point he is merely 'existing'. He joined the Nergui under false pretenses, believing them to be a Pride that needed his help after suffering a terrible injustice. He thought that if he could help them, he could somehow rid himself of his guilt. Instead, he finds himself falling into an even deeper and darker place, from which he isn't sure there is any escape.

And now I have newbies!

::Label me 'Nergui'::

X Hiana (Deceit)
Desired Rank: Nohoi
Seer? N
Played by: ~Masamune~
Dialect: Bilingual
Parents: ? x ?
Info: If there's one hyena that you cannot trust, it's Hiana. He joined the Nergui after having been exiled from his previous pack for attempting to overthrow the current ruler. Deception and manipulation are in his blood, which is something he uses to great advantage. As well as being fairly intelligent, he is an exceptional fighter, with some unusual techniques. No one really knows his true intentions, so even the Nergui are taking a bit of a gamble by keeping him around.

o-o Hiana has a Klipspringer familiar. Should I just mention him in Hiana's info, or does he need his own form? Let me know and I'll edit/add accordingly!

;o; heart So want to add more, but I want to be able to focus on Zizima, Ovu and hopefully Hiana (and Limuka, his Klippy).  

~Masamune~

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:42 pm
heart

*will get to work on things soon*

Masaaaa, I need some more RP with you! Sorry I have been so absent recently!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm
Update:

Starting the first week of october, we will be doing a custom nergui contest! The winner will receive one fully colored lion or hyena character, with edits and items! Runner up prizes will include edits for your SOA, and some artwork by me!

I'll post rules in october, but we want to have a little fun with it. I may make you do arts and crafts. You like arts and crafts, right?!*

*judgement will not be based on quality.

Mimsey

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:44 pm
-Squees!-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 am
Oh exciting! heart .... I think I might enter just for a runner-up prize xd *Has no further Nergui concepts, alas!*  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:06 am
Kimaria
heart

*will get to work on things soon*

Masaaaa, I need some more RP with you! Sorry I have been so absent recently!

heart Don't worry! I've been very busy recently as well. Shoot me a pm, as I need to discuss some things with Zizima with you! XP I'm on my iPhone, so I'll pm you myself if I get on my computer before you pm me.

@ Mims too - smile Is Hiana ok? Do I need to enter his Klippy into his info?

@____@ Super excited for contest. Won't be able to help but enter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm
Squeeeee, got Serkan and Pele's daughter ~ heart

::Label me 'Nergui'::

X Alamea (Precious)
Desired Rank: Dhlur
Seer? Unknown right now - I'll update her status once I know!
Played by: Andranis
Dialect: Bilingual
Parents: Serkan x Pele
Info: The last of a litter of six, Alamea's been carefully sheltered by her mother since they were taken by the Nergui. Growing up rough hasn't come without its consequences, as she's grown up rather scruffy. Growing up around the Nergui, too, has proven... Beneficial, as it could be called, as she's learned by their language and her mother tongue. She's as stubborn as her mother, refusing to take to the Nergui ways since it's killed her brothers and sisters.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:17 am
-Prods this for more love- >3>  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:30 am
I so need in on thissss!!!!! Just need to get a lion that fits.. none of my blank slates are the right temperment/species.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:18 am
*pushes thread up on the way through*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:05 pm
i heart this I sorry I've been quiet as of late overtime for over a month = killin me a lil ;o; <3  

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:26 pm
*boots up!*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items