Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert (PB kind of ate the size, sorry)
Request:
Expression - An open smile, maybe with her tongue sticking out?
Hair - Bangs are longer and cover her far eye. Edit her tail if you see fit.
Extra: Linzie is playful, childish and sweet to a fault, but she has a bit of shyness in her too.
References: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Mazin!
Request: A more serious, thoughtful expression, but nothing that looks too angry/sad, Small smile. A fluffier tail tuft and fluffier mane with less of a "fringe." A tiny braid or beaded piece of hair etc in his mane would be perfect.
Extra: I am totally open to complete CC/ CC aspects.

He's just found his inspiration in life and his motivation. He is musically motivated and he loves the rain. He comes from a fairly broken home but hes making the most of his life. He's been a traveller for a while!
References: N/A  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: CC!
Extra: He's a moody, brooding, abrasive lion. He's from the Jahy Sarlarin and is the brother of the leader of the Burkut. He's quite the fighter and believes that he, as opposed to his brother, should rule.
References: References are loved, fo realz.

Order Up!
Extra: Firekin! She's hard to get along with, doesn't talk much to others, has a tendency to have a stern, untrusting air about her. But she has a soft, squishy, and somewhat insecure interior.
References: References are loved, fo realz.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Uncert
Request: I'd like for her to have some feather decor reflecting her familiar in En Gedi, an osprey. Maybe some trinkets made of bone or fur. She's also a huntress and a pelt cloak/cape from a kill she made would be awesome. She's also a stubborn, playful thing. Edit expression would be cool!
Extra: Really, this is all pretty much CC and the ideas above are mostly suggestion! Have fun with it! If you choose to do a pelt, do whichever you feels matches her the best!
References: [Feather] [Feather]  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm
Order Up!
Request: Mane & tailfluff longer. New expression. Anything you think looks good on her.
Extra: She's a mermaid, so anything super feminine and ocean-oriented would be awesome. I'd love for her to look maybe a bit more seductive or languid. She's pretty and she knows it, and isn't above using her looks or passion to get what she wants in life.
References: /serious face  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 am
Order Up!
Request: Firstly, I'd like for him to have a big, somewhat sinister grin. Also wider eyes, if possible, as the leopard eyes looks slightly narrowed. Secondly, I'd like his fur to look more puffy/fluffy. I know you can't edit the lines too much, but anything you could do to make him look more like the ref would be great!
Extra: -
References: Tim Burton's Cheshire Cat

Order Up!
Request: Firstly, I would like him to have a more vicious expression. Secondly, I would like his mane/tail to look more wild/rugged. Thirdly, I would like items that involve teeth!
Extra: He's a member of the Viking pride. Also, he's a cosplay of the ref image below.
References: FFVIII T-Rexaur

Order Up!
Request: He should look very sly (slyer than male hyena expressions already look), as his name means "Deceit". I would like his fringe removing (if possible), and his mohawk sweeping back. xd Think sleezy, untrustworthy businessman.
Extra: Anything else you want to do to make him look dodgy, feel free! He's hopefully joining the Nergui.
References: -

Order Up!
Request: He should look like the most badass Klipspringer there ever was. XP; Angry, snarling face, a broken horn (if possible), really messed up/thick/fluffy fur. Whatever you want to do to make him look like a beast!
Extra: He's a partner in crime to the Hyena above, so will hopefully be joining the Nergui as well.
References: -  

~Masamune~

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 am
Wednessday I will close entries and roll for my last five slots. I might also take a few extra, if time permits. Until then, I've selected these for my CC slots;

Feylin -- Already completed, see dropoff post.
Meep -- first form
Safaia -- second form
Cajanic -- first form
Das Tor -- first form  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 am
Oh, my word. Ru looks all kinds of awesome. Thank you!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 pm
Cajanic
Order Up!
Request: I would love him to look happy.
Extra: Anything else would be cc. He could have whatever you feel like adding. XD
References:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 pm
Meepfur
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert (Not absolutely perfect, but the best I have.)
Request: Expression and headtuft, for sure! Maybe with an edit to her tail to complement it. Kind of a bit of a mohawk look, same color as her tail, possibly with a braid somewhere. Feather accessory, maybe? (Her colors have always reminded me of a Warcraft troll, so that's kind of the inspiration!)
Extra: She's very much a wild-child, an adventurous troublemaker and rulebreaker, so that serene PL look just doesn't do it for her.
References: cosplay trolls (obviously the mohawk wouldn't be that high XD)

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 pm
Ohhh my god, that is pretty much the best thing ever. Thank you so much! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Iroh
Request: I'd like him to look kind and experienced, sagely and fluffy!
Extra: He is a very kind and wise lion, and getting on a bit in age now but still energetic and strong.
References: --

Order Up!
SoA Image: Ulfric
Request: Badass. Scruffy from battles, maybe, but regal and slick. He's a powerful guy and he wants everyone to know it.
Extra: Do what you like! I know you know who Ulfric is rofl.

Order Up!
SoA Image: Uther
Request: Kingly! Maybe a cape. He's the King of the Tokakinji, knight, pride.
Extra: I love fur and expression edits. He's kind of a serious guy, but he's neat and regal. So mostly CC because I am useless.

Order Up!
SoA Image: Duniani
Request: Completely CC
Extra: Never been played before! Probably nice? Might pick his personality based on his edits ROFL. Do whatever you feel like!

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Lucilius
Request: his item edits from his god form, add bangs hanging off to one side like his cub/juvi/adult, also ofcourse his long hair at the end tied with his purple bow and if you want a very arrogant look xD
Extra: Vain overly overly vain xD
References: x , x, x  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Njal
Extra: Free reign! So, Njal is a stormborn through-and-through. Salty, viking-y tough guy.
References: .jpg]a viking.

Order Up!
SoA Image: Tezcacoatl
Request: CC
Extra: Pimp my snake.
References: Nothing, sorry. xD

Order Up!
SoA Image: Terbakar
Extra: Terbakar is rather jaded and grumpy. She's also practically blind, her eyes having sustained serious damage from the sun. She probably squints a lot. xD She's from Jahy Sarlarin
References: nothing, sorry ;;

Order Up!
SoA Image: Tswana
Request: Damaged ears, ruffled fur, CC stuff. Feel free to mess with hair, but not make it too long and huanized, please. <3
Extra: She's a Hongshan refugee living with the firekin right now. Been through starvation and beating and stuff. She shouldn't look too grumpy or angry, but probably a bit more serious, less smiley.
References: sorry I have no references for yoou ;;  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:54 pm
Safaia

Order Up!
Extra: Pretty CC, I think this would help determine her character, as she's pretty blank. Edits in Aka'mleli range a lot, so I'm up for anything (even scars, ect).
References: none.

User Image  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas