Reply The Darker Side of the Castle
The Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:36 pm
my mother the queen of vampires now dead will be pleased with you sacrifice now die for mother  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 am
Mayung looked at Darkness, then he grinned "If you want to know, vampire, I am the one who killed your mother. I am the Last of the Necrus, the Dark Vampires who live for an eternity." Suddenly, Mayung flew high on the air, and casted another, but bigger, fireball spell.  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:45 pm
i know but darkness can fade away in the light of god*takes out gun and starts shooting after teleporting behind mayung  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:50 pm
Mayung dissapeared under the gunshots, then suddenlly, he teleported behind Darkness, took his firegun and put it against Darkness' head "I don't think you want to die... it would be quite a shame that a vampire as strong as you falled onto this."  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:29 am
hahahahahaha you think this is the real me this is just an illusion i have the ability to teleport my aura as well as myself and my coat but i used you under my spell now nathoss noctoness*a snake pops out of my neck and bites mayung*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:49 am
as the snake bites, suddenly the snake starts to shake violently, then he dies. "Oh, yes, if an animal bites me, a venom that my blood produces kills them." Then Mayung shot at the sky, the sky went completely pitch black, and thousands of meteor-like red rays fall from the sky towards Darkness.  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:22 pm
hmph*cuts throw all of them with my katana and stabs mayung and i put up my hand an it glows with a light so bright no eyes coul look at it*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:39 am
Mayung gasps, then he falls onto the ground, looking dead. But suddenly, he starts to laugh, and even louder and louder, then he stands "How pitiful... you must be just like your mother: a fool until the end..." Then, Mayung grabs the katana stabbed into him, rips it off his body, and when he reveals his wound, a dark glow within it erupts, suddenly transforming the entire arena into a dark field "this is the Pandemonium... I am the portal to the Void, YOU cannot kill me... " Then, Mayung screams with an extremely cavernous voice, and he creates a colossal dark orb, that starts to suck everything in it "YOUR DEATH WILL BE MY PLEASURE!!!!!"  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:36 pm
it is not my time yet friend *sumons balls of light and shoots them at mayung*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:20 pm
the colossal ball suddenlly dissappears, and when the ball of light reaches Mayung, he touches it, and it becomes another dark orb "Light has no more effect on me... I said to you: YOU are too weak to destroy me..." Then, Mayung suddenlly repels the orb as an extremely fast ray of darkness, that goes through Darkness' right leg.  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:01 am
hahaha*the leg grows back*you are to weak as well*somons five different swords and combines them with my katana*lets end this *flys up for a close fight*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:44 pm
As Mayung sees Darkness coming closer, Mayung starts to suddenlly tremble "Aaa... aaaargh... AAAAAAAARGHH!!" Suddenly, the darkness that the wound of Mayung revealed transformed Mayung into a strange dark humanoid "Hehe... He was a worthy sacrifice..."  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:38 pm
*slashes threw the dark figure*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:45 am
The dark figure got cut in half, but suddenlly, the parts went back together "Heh... I am a netheroid, a lost general of the Dark Army... We netheroids cannot be killed unless you find our so called Heartstone..." Suddenlly, the netheroid went into the body of Darkness.  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 am
hmph*all of a sudden mayiung get back out in pain*once one has enered my body they feel the same pain i do all the time and you were not able to handle it  
The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff