12,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:18 pm
*get dragged in by Tidusu*

sweatdrop Er...hello, everyone! Tidusu finally blackmailed me XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:17 pm
im 1800fire, and im a super bleach fan...i am currently an ex naruto fan becuz of too much filllrrs...  

1800FiRe

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:52 pm
That's why I'm currently watching ahead with the Japanese language and English Subtitles.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:48 am
Welcome to the guild 1800FiRe, glad you're posting. ^_^  

Tidusu
Captain

lm cute

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Hey, I'm a new to this guild, too. I'm Shadow... umm... hi. ^-^ Has anyone here seen the Bleach English dubbed?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:03 pm
I think a few of us has and I have to say, it's not so bad at all. Welcome to the guild Shadow. ^^  

Tidusu
Captain

BEATORiiCHE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:00 pm
An introduction, eh?

Well, here on Gaia I am known as Sabaku no Chibi-san. You may call me Sabaku, the awesome one, or Chibi, I suppose. That's what people tend to call me. I do have other nicknames amongst other people, but those people aren't you, are they? <3
This is my mule/RP account, but you shall never know my main account. Harr. :]
And oh yeah. I'm 16, if that makes a diffrence.

Anyways, about Bleach. I am all caught-up manga-wise, and I do watch some of the anime. That is, until they started to include those oh so wonderful fillers. Episode 48 is one of my favorite episodes, and volume 20 is one of my favorite volumes of manga. In case you cannot tell, my favorite character is Ichimaru Gin, even though my avatar is a pseudo-Tousen cosplay :3 My favorite Bleach pairing is GinRan.

I do keep up with the manga releases in Japan, usually buying Jump Weekly a few days after it comes out and I own the most recent volumes of Japanese manga. So, based on what I've seen thus far, I'd say that I am one of, if not the, most up to date people in this guild :] Because I'm just that cool. So I'll answer any question you throw at me. Even stupid ones. Though the answers will be dripping with sarcasm in this case <3

I also noticed we have what appears to be a budding RP going on here! I don't tend to like RPing OC's, because I'm not fond of OC-centric RPs. Why? Because the average OC is just far to well thought-out and original for me to handle! (In case some of you are too literal for my intentions behind this, I'm saying that they tend to suck <3). But I like RPing Gin, mainly, but I do also RP Hanatarou. I've also RPed Kira and Aizen in the past.

So there you have my introduction. As you can tell, I love to talk. Especially when it's to such fine, intellegent people! Either that or when I'm being condensending to idiots. You determine my connotation there <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:04 am
You know I'm bad at introducing myself when I don't even do that. *Hit's head with back of hand* *DONK* Can't believe I was that blonde. xd Yes I'm a blonde, that is my hair is more of a dishwater blonde. Well I got really into the Japanese Version of Bleach, meaning I'm way farther in the series that what's being shown in America, though it is quite nice to be able to not have to read subtitles, and just listen.

I am into many different animes other than Bleach, my username kinda gives me away. But I've never met an anime I didn't like except for Bobobo and One Piece. I love Mangas though they don't last long for me, about and entire series of books can settle my need to read for about a day, because I'm that fast of a reader, but then again it depends on the series.

Being the eldest of three I've learned to lead by example very fast, and have serious motherhood protectiveness, doesn't mean I don't have fun. I'm also a mother to be.

I'm hoping to be a poety, story writer, theatric performer, artist, and game designer. I do have most of my art and writings on www.ammarose.deviantart.com and I might warn that I do have a story in process that is a bit on the mature side.  

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

S i l e n t o s

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:01 am
I'm Tommy, and I love Bleach a lot.. probably why I joined xD. I watched a bit of anime everyday or so. I love sports like football!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:57 pm
HEY Im new to the guild and Im Bri and I love Bleach ALot hehehe and love making new friend so lets talk RP what ever blaugh  

BriSpree

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:03 pm
Welcome, as far as Roleplaying goes, create your character in the -=Bio=- Subforum, and if you need anymore help go ahead and ask myself Tidusu or the Moderators.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:43 pm
hello! i'm sweetiesgirl. i'm 20 years old and i too love bleach!!! i've been catching up on the episodes on youtube. so far i have made it to episode 87!!!  

Sweetiesgirl

Anime No Kyouran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:05 am
Hello!!!
*waves*

I'm Anime No Kyouran.

I'm 13.

I love Bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:46 am
Name: jhyuuga
Nickname: Sanzo or Renji (no lie, that's what they are)
Interests: Anime, Manga, writing, drawing, acting
Currently studying: Chinese (in school) Japanese (on my own with my sensei and people I know who speak fluently)

I read the manga and watch the show in both Japanese and English.

Peeps, check out my profile, I just BLEACHed it to perfection. lol

I've been into anime since I was basically born. My dad's side of the family loves it. And he's the youngest of 11 kids so that's a lot of anime kids. I'm the only one who's way into BLEACH though.

But hey, it's good to stand alone. XD  

jhyuuga

Nekoshou-Ichimaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:21 pm
This seems like a good place to start posting!

Hi everyone,
The name is Nekoshou,Neko for short. I'm 23, and just adore Bleach. I'm currently on episode 107. Favorite character? Not hard to guess. lol

I'm horrible at introducing myself....but if anyone has any questions, I'm always happy to answer. smile  
BLEACH'ed Out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff