vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:42 am
Mayung looked at Darkness "It was a Nether Ooze, a minion of the Dark Army i once served. This is odd, i thought that when i got sealed the Dark Army dissappeared..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:34 am
but if you were able to escape then the dark army should apear again  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:21 am
Mayung stared at Darkness "No. Once a general got sealed, the army's controll passes to anotherone. But i heard then that there wasn't any other one within my level to controll the army... maybe someone controlls it now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:54 am
*sees a vampire doing profanity things to a woman chained up*shall i take this one or should you........your right i will*takes out 9ft long katana*you there stop it before i kill you
"whatch gonna do weakling"said the vampire
*another vampire appeared*
"well then i will have to kill you"said the secound vampire
hey mayung you wanted victims for your rage how about that one*pointing at the vampires* dibs on the one on the right  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:01 am
Myung walks to the vampire on the left "He.. Hey, we are vampire brothers!!! Don't kill me!!" Mayung glared at the vampire, then he grinned "I'm in a pretty bad mood so i think i just want to kill something." Then, Mayung grabbed his bamboo pole Suddenlly from the end of the pole a pointy arrow tip came out of the pole, transforming it into a spear "So... shall i stab you to the heart or to the head..." Mayung then, in a glimpse of an eye, stabbed the spear into the head of the vampire. The force was so brutal, that the head of the vampire got teared from the body. Blood was coming from the neck like a fountain, and the head was completely deformed because of the critical blow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:16 pm
hmph so messy*takes out my gun and shoots the other vampire*  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:39 am
Mayung licks the blood on his arms "Heh... i like fresh spilled blood... even from a vampire..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 am
*releases the woman and gives the illusion that shes a vampire*this will only last until you are safely in town  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 am
As Mayung looks at the place where the woman was found, he suddenlly sees the wall moving, behind the wall lies a strange armor "This armor... i'll take it" When Mayung putted the armor on, the eyes of the armor started to glow red. Mayung says "I remember now...this armor... it's the armor of the lost general of the Dark Army, Oniryu, my father..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:11 pm
lets see how powerful that armor is*takes out gun and shoots and the bullet bounces off*hmph lucky you huh mayung?  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:22 am
Mayung looks at Darkness, and then he smiles "This is the Lost Armor, my father got it from the dark Titan himself, it is protected by anykind of attack, even from your holy gun"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:20 am
really*stabs mayung in the shoulder and my katana peirces through the armor*not all,sorry bout that  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:34 am
As the katana pierced the armor, it suddenlly starts to dissipate "Even if you would stab me, i could not die, it's a curse placed on the armor: If i can't get out of it in a year, i'll become a dread spirit."  
The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff