Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:38 am
Hopefolly
Tag! Sorry for the time it took!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:23 am
SSBrosB

S'all good. I'll get something going sometime soon.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 am
Sister adventures with Shula and Mate'moto?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 am
SilverLutz

Sure! Would you mind starting?  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:54 pm
Would you be up for a possible mate/fling plot with your Ava and my Theluji and a possible fling with you Leopard and my Shinrin? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:20 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Would you be up for a possible mate/fling plot with your Ava and my Theluji and a possible fling with you Leopard and my Shinrin? :3

Yo, yo. =]

I'm not really looking for flings for Ava, but we could definitely see how they hit it off otherwise.

As far as my leopard, sure, as long as she doesn't mind he's a hoarder / kind of a jerkass.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:46 am
I can offer lots of general RP! 8D I can be a little slow though depending on the shifts I'm working but if you catch me during a period when I'm off (or over AIM) then I'm pretty quick to reply.

Would love it if I could RP with Dastell/Shunqa/Sehka-Sema as I haven't had much exposure to Firekin/Dawnwalkers and well...Dastell is just perdy!

That being said I'm up for RP with ALL of them so you can pick from my list of kitties/puppies as they could quite frankly, all do with some RP.

The SoA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:32 am
Epine de Rose

Hey, hey.

All three are fine with me. =] Let me know which you want me to set up first, ja?

@ Other people I need to set up RPs for - Working on it today! Need to get some paperwork done for my (RL) shop, then I'll be getting those handed out.

On that note, SilverLutz, don't worry about setting up in the Firekin. I'll add that to my list. =]

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am
Whoops, didn't see the extra note there XD I just started one! Here you go: xXx  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 am
Oh, no problem, Silver. Makes my life easier! XD

Chyou RP

SSBrosB

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 am
great, thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:35 am
Hopefolly

You can start up all three if you like, alternatively I can also start up one while I'm in work/at home etc, you'd just need to tell me where your guys would be found. n_n

Ideally I'd like to use one of these guys though as I want to get them exposure:
Asyria - Currently Rogue
Gloxinia - Currently rogue
Raja - Currently Rogue
Zephyranthes - Bahari'mtoto but she has permission to wander beyond the borders.
Euphrates - Bahari'mtoto, but tends to wander around his homelands and close to the borders. (Seer if needed for plots)
Arimathras - Goddess, can literally park wherever she wants.
Ni'it - Navi, but I'm letting her wander near the borders for exposure.
Haru - Firekin! 8D (Seer if needed for plots)
Solenn - Bahari'mtoto, tiny tot that usually wanders off when she's not supposed to!

Epine de Rose

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 am
Epine de Rose

Let's seeee.

How about Arimathras and Sehka-Sema for him first? Since the Dawnwalkers are expected to be hospitable to friendly Gods, it'd force him to be less of a lazy a** than he usually his. Alternatively, any of the Bahari ones provided they're beyond the borders, since the Dawnwalkers and Bahari are "neighbors" and Sema is known to accidentally wander when he goes out to hunt.

Haru for Shunqa, obvs. xD He doesn't really leave the Firekin lands.

And for Dastell, HM. At the moment, he'd be away from any borders in the Rogue Lands. He's more used to a mountain terrain so running for prey in a straight line is going to be an uphill battle. Could either toss in someone to help, laugh at his epic fail, or both.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 am
So many tempting things~

First, Sehka-Sema+Imn-Akhu RP? Twins! 8D

Possible fling or off-and-on thing with Leopard, or just RP: Ashoka. She's a seer and more than a little bit off, but in an eccentric-cheerful way, very easily amused and easily distracted. She would totally love his collection.

And as a possiblity for Shunqa, I have Adhama, who I've been thinking about sending Firekin way. She's still really young and impetuous and pretty sure she's so awesome she's invincible, and as such tends to leap before she looks (and speak her mind, even when she shouldn't) when it comes to most things.

And/or she can run into Sagua! She's his grand-niece. biggrin  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out