Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Goldenleaf Family. [OFFICIAL HERD THREAD PG. 9] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roll call!
  <3
View Results

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 pm
Malikztiah Ankhere

User Image

Leopleuradon

User Image

Raving.Rabbids

User Image

Click for uncerts. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 pm
Oh my those are all so cute. <3

-Ponders potential names and all the fun stuff-  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 pm
Wow! I love this idea! I am seriously tempted to send in an app for a family member. :}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:36 pm
Hey Lolly, I have a question about my plushie. :3 Could she, in theory, be a part of the herd, maybe as a distant relative? And/or I could quest her with adjustments fitting the herd. <3

User Image

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 pm
She could definitely be in the herd. o vo. Her wings would need some gold added to them somewhere. but other than that she fits. o vo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:22 pm
Yay~ *flits off to fill out a custom form* Should I stick the form in here, or would you like me to PM it to you? :3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:58 am
Lolly, I adore this herd idea. heart If you need more ppl with interest, I'd be honored to join in the fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:15 am
@Maho; either or is fine. c:
@lunad; of course~ more people is always great. >W<  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:31 pm
I absolutely ADORE this idea Lolly. The color combinations, everything. I'd love to create a custom as well for this herd if you'd like me to. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 pm
Of course! The more the merrier. 8D <333  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 pm
      User Image
      Absolutely lovely <3. Thank you.
      I most definitely will think of a name for her, her personality and some background as soon as I get some proper internet connection x_x. My power is still down ever since Sandy came into town. Hopefully, it will be up and running soon; I will admit, I can't stand not having any power, haha!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:13 pm
/writing stuff up./ O VO

I hope everything is okay with you after Sandy, raving. <333  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:59 pm
      Thanks <3.
      The only damage I got from the storm was that I'm out of power for almost a week but other parts of the neighborhood got it bad; a friend who lives up the block had a huge tree come down in front of their house [luckily it didn't damage their home] and all the power lines were just knocked over and hanging in the streets. And someone else's tree fell and uprooted so you can see underneath the grass. It amazes me how powerful those winds really were. I was afraid that the tree by my bedroom was going to topple over but luckily, that didn't happen.

I live in New Jersey so other parts of Jersey, like the by the shore, was completely obliterated and basically nonexistent; NYC got hit bad, too. It's the first time we experienced anything like this and it was kind of scary... I just hope it never happens again xD. Same time last year, we got hit with a huge snowstorm. In all honesty, I rather of had another snowstorm, haha.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:02 pm
Oh man that's crazy. @_@ I've never been in a Hurricane but it sounds awful. I'm glad you got through it okay. c:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:55 pm
I think i want to custom in too <3
this is Amariel so far *_*
with many more accesoreis to come xD