Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:08 pm
Shia bean
Hey there! biggrin I'd love to throw her in the mix of things, it would be nice to stretch out Tisha's RP muscles for a bit. I might be slow with responses however, so would it be best for her to wait until the end/closer to the end of the hunt? Or at least in the middle of what commotion is sure to surface?

I'd also be interested in having the two bond! I just want to make sure you're okay with Banjoko participating/being around a lot. Because she has adopted him, and because I haven't really gotten around to develop them separately as characters, they're kind of a package deal. He won't be much of a pest or anything, he'll just be around. Probably bothering Tisha or just being a goof of a kid. XD

oh yes! i'm always ok with people bringing some of their other characters along. sometimes it can be hard to come up with extra needed antagonism with jsut two people unless they're constantly fighting or in incessant danger. xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:08 pm
8DDD My Shia love!!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm
Graceangel

Great! Well just let me know when the RP get's going, and we can figure out when is a good moment for Tisha to make her entrance. heart

Buffy_the_Bloody

Hi hon! Long time no seeeeeeee!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:53 pm
I was wondering if we could do something with User ImageZark and your GoddessUser Image?

I'm thinking, because Zarko has been alone for so long he just wants to give up, then he meets her, or sees her travelling and begins to follow her, and eventually approaches her and tells her she's given him a new hope, leading to him following/serving her for awhile, or leading to some sort of odd relationship between them?

I would love for Zarko to have a cub, son or daughter, and have them travelling with them, telling them stories of their mother, a wonderful, beautiful goddess who came to him as an angel and led him out of the dark or something equally adorable/cheesy.  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:36 pm
For Mwanyambi, maybe he could have some RP and possibly a friendship with Seraphina she is a quiet and sweet lioness who is all kinds of caught up in her job in the medic dens. Basically she just lives to work. She is a little hot-headed when some one gets in her way or tells her that she isn't firekin enough. : ] (because she's a medic)

Ir not for either of your firekin I need some RPies for one of my other firekin girls. :] She's a extremely hot headed and just generally needs some RP

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 am
Bard of Dark Angelics
I was wondering if we could do something with User ImageZark and your GoddessUser Image?

I'm thinking, because Zarko has been alone for so long he just wants to give up, then he meets her, or sees her travelling and begins to follow her, and eventually approaches her and tells her she's given him a new hope, leading to him following/serving her for awhile, or leading to some sort of odd relationship between them?

I would love for Zarko to have a cub, son or daughter, and have them travelling with them, telling them stories of their mother, a wonderful, beautiful goddess who came to him as an angel and led him out of the dark or something equally adorable/cheesy.

Hey! I'd definitely be down for some interaction between the two! She would probably fancy an admirer and quickly befriend him! I'm not entirely sure if she would go so far as to willingly breed with him, HOWEVER that's not to say she wouldn't given certain circumstances? Idk yet lol?

Yin-Bug

That would be wonderful! I've been itching to RP him more, actually! Would you be willing to start one? I won't be home for the better part of today, unfortunately! ;~;  

Shia bean

Prophet

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:26 am
Ahhh, Shiaaa. I just realized we have no plots together. D: We need to remedy this. Is it okay if you add you on aim so we can chat sometime? emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:11 am
Shia bean
Bard of Dark Angelics

Hey! I'd definitely be down for some interaction between the two! She would probably fancy an admirer and quickly befriend him! I'm not entirely sure if she would go so far as to willingly breed with him, HOWEVER that's not to say she wouldn't given certain circumstances? Idk yet lol?

Yin-Bug

That would be wonderful! I've been itching to RP him more, actually! Would you be willing to start one? I won't be home for the better part of today, unfortunately! ;~;

I don't mind starting it. Where shall I put it?
Unless you want to of course. owo  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:09 pm
Shia bean

That's fine. :] I'll start it up a little later today after I go out to do some stuff. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:51 am
Bard of Dark Angelics

Ummm, probably the rogue lands? She wanders around those parts often! heart If you could start one that would be wonderful!

Yin-Bug

Take your time! smile Just quote me whenever it's up!  

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:28 am
Quaji
Ahhh, Shiaaa. I just realized we have no plots together. D: We need to remedy this. Is it okay if you add you on aim so we can chat sometime? emotion_bigheart

Ahh thought I already responded to this! QUAJI YES WE CAN HAS PLOTS! heart My AIM name is tintedflare

Add me bro.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 pm
B U M P  

Shia bean

Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:35 pm
shia bean

Do you still want Banjoko and Tisha in the Tianxia?

Also, did you still wanna try Mwanyambi and Mii'ah?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:12 pm
NUX! HEY!

Ooh man I totally forgot about that! HM! I actually wouldn't mind the two ending up there, since they aren't doing much else otherwise! Tisha has a side plot with one of Grace's characters though, and I'm not sure how the pride feels about their members wandering the rogue lands? If it's not an issue, I'll probably say that the two went traveling for a bit, perhaps Tisha felt the need to teach Banjoko how to survive on his own in the 'real world' so to speak, and that's when they run into Grace's leopard. Something like that! I don't know what all has been happening in the pride, so it would explain them being unaware of changes/conflicts that might have surfaced. ;;

ANNND Duuude my memory is s**t. He's going to be meeting up with some other lions in the pride, like Yin's gal up there, but I wouldn't mind still giving them a try as far as 'mate' potential goes. It would need to work out ICly, but maybe we can plot things out? <3  

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 pm
heart Added Stormborn Cubbin :B  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers