Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Too Many Damn Lions - A Plot Thread [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:28 am
DragonsRage24

Sorry about the delay! I wanted to check with a few others first.

Since Rapha is highest up, it's very doubtful that she'd be the one to punish Mir, unless it was a direct offense against Graos Oma and against the Nergui, she directly witnessed it, or another member of rank brought it to her attention. Trying to command a Warlord's group of individuals would be a direct insult towards him, and would make others question the effectiveness of his position.

Punishments against underlings would be given by their direct-uppers. The offense, as stands, would probably keep Mir from being given by a Worrurd or a Muvukol (though this is much less likely). They may also assign a trusted fellow Braak to watch her and keep her in line. I hope this helps you out, even though Rapha wouldn't be the best ICly in this situation. 8[  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:08 pm
Annchen

Skuld
Awww. Poor Bidii. That could actually be a ton of fun. I also have another potential offer for her!

I have a fellow lady of the sacrifice from the Mizi. She has no visions, as I've never done a seer roll, but she also hasn't ever been RPed since the disband. Perhaps they could have traveled their way together? If so, they can also potentially harass Bidii together, too.

Odi
Asami would definitely be really shy about him at first, and then might try and ditch him somehow, which could be hilarious. She is too "polite" to tell him to go away, but running away from him might do the trick!

Eld
I've got a lot of spar-people lined up for Isifo right now, so I may hold off on this! At least, until I've finished those two RPs. I do love battle RPs, but stacking up too many at once can be a total buzzkill.  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:15 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

The Two for "Cursing"
Absolutely! I would love that. Did you have any specific ways you wanted to curse one or the other?

They, obviously, don't have to be obsessed with Siki herself. Though, if one instinctively hated her, she might curse one out of spite to make them be obsessed with serving her, and hate every minute of it.

We'd have to wait a certain amount of time between them if we wanted to do both. So, maybe pick your favorite and figure out how we want to curse them, and then see about the other at a later date?

Mychasi
Which one would you like him to meet? Siki will probably create a more consistent RP because she is more likely to stick around. She's a lot younger, and more impressionable than Uuni. However, the other could be fun if we have a reason they have to be stuck together.

They'd probably get in a grump competition which could be completely lulz.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:44 pm
Kaelyndra

Two for Cursing: I'd love if one of them was cursed to be obsessed with her, as to which one I'm not sure. I'd be good with either rping with both, or just one of them, It's really up to you on that one. xD Shor'ame would be more likely not to like her than Karaglen, Karaglen tends to like everyone. She's not exactly the smartest one. xD She would probably be willing to worship her without being cursed.

For Mychasi: I think it'd be pretty amusing to have him be stuck with Uuni. xD I kinda like the grump competition sorta idea. =P  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:42 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

Cursing
We could do both, and see how either goes! I'm more partial to having someone not like her, because it could go some interesting ways. If it works out that way, perhaps Karaglen could witness Shor'ame's cursing? Not sure if she's the type to be awed or horrified by something like that.

Mychasi
Excellent. I can start this one up, if you start up one of the cursing ones? Any magical/power reasons Mychasi would be stuck in one place? We could always ICly assume it was a long-cursed place that keeps them from using powers, etc. and they happen to have been there at the same time. Didn't want to assume something like that without asking you first, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 am
Kaelyndra

I can start something tonight on those, and I'm not sure how she'd take seeing the cursing, I would assume it'd terrify her depending on how exactly it happens.

For Mychasi: Oh! I like the idea of a hidden ward/trapping curse where they wouldn't see it until it was too late or something. XD haha. But, Mychasi has no power that'd keep either one of them there, other than if it was super dark and she wanted to see, she'd have to stay within 5 feet of him.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:24 pm
Shor'ame and Siki  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 pm
Kaelyndra

I'm sorry that I haven't started the RP yet! I've just been extremely busy these past few weeks, and I know you like to RP quickly so I'm waiting for a time to start it where I can finish it within a few days. I am still very much interested in carrying this plot out though! Please don't give up on me or count me out just yet~! D;  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 pm
It's fine, Silver! I've been really busy over the holiday's myself!

Thanks for starting that, Kiya! I've got uberflu, or I would have had my start done already. If I am feeling better tomorrow, I'll have no issue starting and responding.

Aaaand, I'm going to close this off to new requests for a little while until I feel better and get some of the RPs finished that were started. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:07 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Mmkay! Sorry about the delay.

Uuni & Mychasi; Will respond to the other one shortly.  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 pm
Kaelyndra

I'm sorry I've been taking way too long, but school, work, my family emergencies, and the holidays and such just took over my life. ;_; If you're still interested in our little plot/RP, I would gladly get the thread set up within the next week! D;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:26 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Kaelyndra

I'm sorry I've been taking way too long, but school, work, my family emergencies, and the holidays and such just took over my life. ;_; If you're still interested in our little plot/RP, I would gladly get the thread set up within the next week! D;

Go for it. <3  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm
Kaelyndra
Go for it. <3

I finally got it started! <3 I apologize greatly for the delay again!

Tag!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:49 pm
Kaelyndra

lol  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 pm
Hopefolly

Ruuka or get out.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]