Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Exiled Warband - STORMBORN - Thralls Needed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:32 pm
....This reminds me, I have a Thrall who didn't start her JRP for the Vikings, but was accepted...
Maybe she could be captured by the Exiled?

Her brother is already a Thrall in the pride, so it would add lots of fun to the reunion... or drama... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm
I don't see why that would be a problem.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:44 pm
::nudges this up:: Replied to the current rps I have with Hroarr. Do want more!

EDIT: It also amuses me that the only two thralls we have are predominantly green and white. (We need more thralls!)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:58 pm
*works on dragging a red and white thrall into the mix*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 am
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Akeldama
Personality: Akeldama is a fierce but older lioness. She is not a young and brash hell raiser lioness but more of a methodical in her words thoughts and actions taking the time to think before acting. She does hold loyalty and trust highly and betraying that is a high offense to her.
Stormborn for Life?: Yep
Anything Else?: Nooooo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:16 pm
Might as well be official about it! 8U

I Will Serve The Exiles!

Name and Image: Orra
Serving: Unless someone wants to claim her, the Entire Band.
Personality: Orra is sweet and kind, and loves little critters. However, she shares her mother's genetic lack of directional know-how, and gets lost quite often because of it. She has always heavily relied on her brother for support, and lay in wait hiding when he was captured [unbeknownst to her] by the SB.
Around strangers, she tends to be a rather weak-willed girl, which is why she would be captured to begin with. She stays positive about finding her brother and does her duties without qualm and takes what the higher-ups dish out with bottled reactions.
Special Skills?: None.
Anything Else?: She was already posted to join the SB and accepted, I just never could figure out a JRP for her... this seems like a good idea.  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:55 pm
ChezaRain
Might as well be official about it! 8U

I Will Serve The Exiles!

Personality: Orra is sweet and kind, and loves little critters. However, she shares her mother's genetic lack of directional know-how, and gets lost quite often because of it. She has always heavily relied on her brother for support, and lay in wait hiding when he was captured [unbeknownst to her] by the SB.
Around strangers, she tends to be a rather weak-willed girl, which is why she would be captured to begin with. She stays positive about finding her brother and does her duties without qualm and takes what the higher-ups dish out with bottled reactions.
Anything Else?: She was already posted to join the SB and accepted, I just never could figure out a JRP for her... this seems like a good idea.

I have a male Reaver that could capture her, he'd be nice enough about it, just take her in to be his... he might decide to try for cubs with her if she seemed willing too  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

That'd be fine by me. :3
She might prove to have some loyalty in her with a nice lion to work under. X3  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 pm
ChezaRain
Kathryn Dragonna

That'd be fine by me. :3
She might prove to have some loyalty in her with a nice lion to work under. X3

If you want to start a thread... I can have him come catch her... I'm working on all my tags right now while playing D&D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

I'll write one up now... Azrael, right? XD
[Click]  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:59 pm
ChezaRain
Kathryn Dragonna

I'll write one up now... Azrael, right? XD
[Click]

Whoot! And yes, Azrael is the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: LIVNA | Uncert with Edits. Auhh yeah.
Personality: Livna was born to another pride and then left, when she figured out that her pride had been a bunch of cowards in the end. Their leader conquered a pride by assassinating the other pride's leader. Instead of facing their duel to the death the day after.
That sort of thing doesn't run well with Livna. If it's a fight. That means a fair fight, no cheating. And throwing up them dukes and fangs.
She's a humble lioness. Not much of a jerk, however, she doesn't believe in being lazy. Livna has worked her whole life, and has never given up. She has a belief she was born to be a Stormborn.

Stick some drama in front of her and call her out as a coward. And you may have yourself a challenge. However, keep her on your side and hold her friendship. She'll go to the end of the world with you. She's loyal to her comrades, Livna was raised to be this way.

Stormborn for Life?: I would say Hoo-rah but for vikings it was more like "HUUUARRRGGHHHH!!!"
Anything Else?: I will definitely have to post in the joining * u*;;.  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:57 pm
ChezaRain

I Will Serve The Exiles!

LOL, as you are already working on or done with that rp with Keth, it's a bit belated for me to say she is accepted. The continuation of this band's inclination to having bright green thralls is amusing me.

Vistada
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: LIVNA | Uncert with Edits. Auhh yeah.
Personality: Livna was born to another pride and then left, when she figured out that her pride had been a bunch of cowards in the end. Their leader conquered a pride by assassinating the other pride's leader. Instead of facing their duel to the death the day after.
That sort of thing doesn't run well with Livna. If it's a fight. That means a fair fight, no cheating. And throwing up them dukes and fangs.
She's a humble lioness. Not much of a jerk, however, she doesn't believe in being lazy. Livna has worked her whole life, and has never given up. She has a belief she was born to be a Stormborn.

Stick some drama in front of her and call her out as a coward. And you may have yourself a challenge. However, keep her on your side and hold her friendship. She'll go to the end of the world with you. She's loyal to her comrades, Livna was raised to be this way.

Stormborn for Life?: I would say Hoo-rah but for vikings it was more like "HUUUARRRGGHHHH!!!"
Anything Else?: I will definitely have to post in the joining * u*;;.

She sounds like an excellent addition to me! Post her for joining (if you haven't already) in the SB forum, and we're in business!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm
hanging gallow
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Akeldama
Personality: Akeldama is a fierce but older lioness. She is not a young and brash hell raiser lioness but more of a methodical in her words thoughts and actions taking the time to think before acting. She does hold loyalty and trust highly and betraying that is a high offense to her.
Stormborn for Life?: Yep
Anything Else?: Nooooo

Arg, this was not overlooked on purpose. Crazy week has been crazy. She certainly looks the part, and perhaps could be Hroarr's strategizer for larger encounters. Please apply in the SB joining thread, then we can set up a JRP for her with the exiles.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 pm
Talencia

Arg, this was not overlooked on purpose. Crazy week has been crazy. She certainly looks the part, and perhaps could be Hroarr's strategizer for larger encounters. Please apply in the SB joining thread, then we can set up a JRP for her with the exiles.

NO WORRIES biggrin I figured it blended in with the other post <3

<3

She def.wouldn't mind being a strategizer <3

I'll go post now <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items