Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 pm
Oh man this went boom xd I'll have to pick over yours in a moment, Magna >3> ~

Moon, I'd love to RP Dongo and Huong with Azria! heart ... And that reminds me of at least one open RP for Xavier xd ; Though... OH MAI lol I think Dongo might like him, though - He can commiserate with having a sordid past, considering the types that came into and out of the Pridelands, and wanting to settle down >3> ~ Huong would simply be just way too happy to hug him lol Did you want to set that up? heart

Vistada, I'd love RP with both your Ela and your Mwezi girl ~ heart Did you want to set up the Mwezi RP while I set up the Ela? heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:52 pm
Andranis
Okay, now that I got those other two RPs started... Oooh, where to start? whee I think I'll go with Iraeneus with Warrul and Bluu heart whee

(Also, 'squillions' made me giggle lol )

x3 Sure, if you wanna start that one up that'd be awesome!  

Epine de Rose

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:04 pm
For Firekin RP! I also need them <3 I have Pele or Mwale'Kono

Mwale is very focused, dedicated and comes off as a little anti-social sometimes.

Pele is a little cheeky trickster, but incredibly loyal and quite protective.

I'm always up for more Pridelander RP with either Maawio or Mbari.

God RP can happen with Nyesha'Densi, if you want C:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image

Arrows here wants to be a Captain of her own crew as well, she's worried that if she were to join her fathers crew she would be stuck under his shadow or worse, not earn what she gets. I'm in the process of getting her turtles right now but the RP has stalled, my original plot included a mermaid that I can't find. Would Barnacle accept her?  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 pm
I would love some Ela RP with your first pair (I have their son) <3

And also some firekin RP for you first pair (Sister RP or father daughter RP)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 pm
Andranis
Moon, I'd love to RP Dongo and Huong with Azria! heart ... And that reminds me of at least one open RP for Xavier xd ; Though... OH MAI lol I think Dongo might like him, though - He can commiserate with having a sordid past, considering the types that came into and out of the Pridelands, and wanting to settle down >3> ~ Huong would simply be just way too happy to hug him lol Did you want to set that up? heart

Surely! I'll get around to it tomorrow, after this term paper is in my past XD

Although don't be surprised if he's a little bit aloof in face of all that. I don't think he really understands the whole... creatures being so incredibly nice thing XD  

MoonRazor

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 pm
Zhivko and Lilo/Haggy and Gyps Coeur could RP with them?
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.
**She's new to the pride and is happy to meet/become friends with anyone and everyone!

For Kanzi and Sokota'kibinja/Barnacle and Wind Whistler Dingergisbar
Personality: Dingergisbar is a very no-nonsense kind of gal whose main goal in life is to see to it that others are well taken care of. Although, I'm not sure yet if she will be particularly nice to everyone. Maybe not intentionally mean to them, but comes off as mean. In reality she just to preoccupied by the well being of others.
**Is a seer, but I haven't figured out how/what she see's. >....>;

Fin'lay can meet travelers, rogues, ect. c: She'd also love to have new members join her pride Seorsa-fala. ;D Or her son Mahon could meet someone. c:

Rogues who can be anywhere:
Mys'ketay or her son Cordero
Ayumu
Nefertari
Aleta **She's kinda evil and is heading to the stormborn. >.>;
Ammon
Jahzara
Tryphena
Cyrah **Seer, mute (chooses not to talk)
Mehera'nafsi

Or Journal for others. XD
Andranis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:49 pm
Andranis

Vistada, I'd love RP with both your Ela and your Mwezi girl ~ heart Did you want to set up the Mwezi RP while I set up the Ela? heart

Sure thing biggrin !
I can yes.  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 am
-Prods this up- heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 am
Andranissssssssssssssssss!

I have a few pirates, could totally offer you rp so you can get your count up. c: Need to catch up on my rps first, though. This past season has left me deeeeeeed. But I've got [Blackbeard Spawn], [Pirato Spawn], [Flounder], [Tamu], and [Nefarian] available for rp within MDM. c: <3 Nefarian is in Blackbeard's crew, but none of the others have figured out where they will go yet. Tamu will prolly be in Molly's. They're all open to general interaction, though!  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:36 am
I also have a pirate girl I can offer for some RP, she's on Molly's crew and tries to be quite the "man's man" around the other crewmen. Pirato's older daughter Arrows.

Aurrie Beaues

That goes for you as well! I don't think she has any idea what to do with cubs xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 am
I'd love RP with Arrows and Nefarion! heart I don't suppose you two could set the RPs up? heart (Also, Conrad, you maaaay want to take your crate from your sig, it's a little POPPED xd )  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:11 am
Sure thing, I'll get right on that.

Haha thank you xD I just fixed it a few minutes ago. I kind of liked the POP look so it's cropped it to sig size. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 pm
Okay... so I have many possibilities for you. Whichever you need though I bolded the ones that would work better for me.

Kuon - Ela (Mantis Clan)

Akela'Tsagi - Ela (Shadow Clan)

Bili'Dryagan - Mwezi baby (middle class)

Nkera - newly joined Firekin. Dutiful boy.

Azhar'hilel - U'W boy.

Azure - Pirate.

Tama, Nimbe, Mag'ma and Kwende - Pridelands.

KAFELE - Even though the Ashnai'le is still in snooze mode, I really want him and that pretty blue girl of yours to get moving on a plot. I mean, he's one of my favorite SoAs but he's been parked for far too long, waiting for the Meta to end.

heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 pm
Awwww, ALWAYS YES to Kafe RP! ;3; ~ heart Which reminds me, I was just thinking today "I need to PM about what would happen if the Ashnai'le disbanded"... Want me to start something for Kafe and Ixi? heart

I would also love RP between Azhar and Wamblee and his ladies! heart Did you want to set that one up while I set up the other? heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff