Maek Babeez Kthnx [opan] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 pm
Poke me if you want to take him to Stormborn later... We could plot/backdate something to give him a reason to look for his sisters.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:35 pm
Krysin
Kathryn Dragonna

She is very pretty! I'll consider it since she isn't grown yet <3

We do have time, and I encourage you to think it over. Just let me know what you decide whenever. Quotes work wonders afterall.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:42 pm
Would Umoya be interested in a fling with a reaver?
User Image

"Samael is not a nice boy, infact he is a bit of a d**k. He loves nothing better than beating up other reavers and picking on the odd thrall in his spare time. Of course he is a decent fighter but certainly not the best and he does get the stuffing beaten out of him every so often, but it doesn't seem to manage to change him or his ways. He firmly believes that the strong rule the weak and is more than happy to prove it."

I could totally see her taking advantage of him, and Im looking for some strong females to show him a thing or two while he's out reaving.

He is my first mean soa really, and Im very interested in how he and your girl might interact, and if they did have cubs, the kids would be marvelously twisted. It would be a lot of fun and certainly something new to play with.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:19 pm
Hi Krysi~~

Not a mate offer but we did have this RP going from before. It is close to being finished and thought it might come in handy to use as a breeding for your girl if you get her paired up? It could maybe even be finished with a final post from you if you like smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22851995  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 pm
Pava would absolutely love to meet your Dira and also Somo for fun. He isn't the type to fling, period. However he has a lot of admiration for the deities and learning that some don't have feathery wings will get him all sorts of excited.

As far as Dira, he would possibly be up for a mate plot if they got along well enough. Especially if he didn't realize what she was until later?

His personality is as follows;
He is a very down to earth, shamanistic character looking towards the path of light. Currently he is searching for a true home, thus, doesn't have time to keep himself perfect and in an attempt to make himself not seem crazy, generally has a warm, caring expression on his face. Feathers are most important to him as they are the dressings of the Gods to whom he cherishes most and thus, wears them.

He is the type that is more than willing to care for a stranger just because they need it and give up what he has for their own sake.

I can also offer random RP for anyone with Pava as I love his character.

Side note!
I have a lot of characters open for mates and flings. Feel free to PM me if anyone interests you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm
Tanakako

He's not exactly what I had in mind for her flingwise, but I certainly would be up for some rp! : D He'd be interesting for her to meet!

Kimaria

Thank you so much! <333 I WILL REPLY ASAP

Zingling

;; Pava sounds adorable! I'd be up for playing with him with either of my goddesses. Somo would adore him, I imagine Dira might get frustrated with him a little. I will have to take a peek at your singles >;D I cannot resist singles  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:59 pm
Kyrsin

I know Ni-tobun isn't too aestetically pleasing and also a mortal, but I would love to see him possibly paired up with a Goddess as a lifemate someday, and for both Dira and Somo I can see some quite interesting interations, at the least~!

He is also a descendent of the God of Loneliness~ ;3

Here is his personality blurb: "As he struggles with his new ideas about who he should become, he is constantly going back and forth on the borders of morality and immorality. All he has known is his original self, a rather evil and immoral being, inspired by his heritage. But if that was who he truly was as a person, why would he be having such ideas? He will be bordering himself on "good" and "evil" for a long time, dragging himself deeper and deeper within his new conflicting personalities as he learns who he truly is. Sometimes he may help those in need, maybe pull some pranks, or flat out bully and harass others in an aggressive way. While struggling with his own mind, he comes across another interesting point of view. Nobody told him the person he was "supposed" to be, and neither did he have to follow anyone else's ideals of him. He was his own person, dammit, and that's all that mattered. Did he have to be stuck in his roots? No, for he was his own being. If he wanted to be kindly to others, he would find it in his hear to be so. If he couldn't stand not being the person he was too very used to being? That's alright, for that is who he is and he would surely act upon that."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:53 am
Krysin
He's not exactly what I had in mind for her flingwise, but I certainly would be up for some rp! : D He'd be interesting for her to meet!

I'd love to rp them, he is so much fun for being such a fail-lion.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 pm
Aka Rp
The rp for either one of you Aka girls. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 am
Krysin

;; Pava sounds adorable! I'd be up for playing with him with either of my goddesses. Somo would adore him, I imagine Dira might get frustrated with him a little. I will have to take a peek at your singles >;D I cannot resist singles

Awesome! Would you like me to start something for one of them while you start the RP for the other later?  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 pm
Ack, sorry I thought I replied to this! Hm, well I think I more see her with someone in the pride, just because she cares for it so much. However, it would be a fun RP or two! She goes out into the rogue lands a lot to train and keep her skills sharp, so I could see them having some sort of short romance or cubless (maybe) fling. She had her current cubs to boost the numbers and blood lines into the pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 pm
Katyria would gladly welcome her sister in to the Pride Lands. Oh, and tell her she is an aunty.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 pm
I made the thread but never posted here :< *FAIL*

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23504037

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:11 pm
Thats a mighty fine pridelander you got there. Would Eshe be interested in a fling with Busara? She is traveling with her older daughter in the rogue lands currently a could pass through the pridelands. She's a calm and kind lioness that takes life seriously. She currently has three complete RPs.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:40 pm
Krysin

Not sure what you think of Calypso and my boy Arato since their colors are somewhat similar, but I thought because their colors do compliment it wouldn't look bad in a breeding. Am I right, haha? Although aside from how beautiful she is, it was actually her grin that made me want to come into this thread. I'm interested in her personality just as much.

He's an Incubus from the demon pride, Aikanaro'hini. He often leaves the pridelands in search of females to potentially breed with so he can later take the cubs into his own pride. Arato's cocky, proud, and very flirtatious toward both ladies and guys. He has always spoiled by his older sister and is used to getting what he wants, so when he meets opposition it only makes him more stubborn in his pursuit. He likes to fight just as much as have fun, so sometimes he is surprisingly playful like a cub. He is very possessive though once he begins to give his attention to others, and that can cause some problems when the other person wants their freedom.

I'm totally cool with it if you say no, but I'm up for plotting or rping things out. I don't mind if it's just a brief tryst or something more serious; I love making long and involved plots but whatever works best for you. C:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff