Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for breeding plots! Pirates, Stormborn, etc!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 am
I own black Sam, jakk's brother. He is a gentleman pirate, and if fiercely loyal. When not out, he is charming, and genuine. He also makes educated decisions and could be a good beta type for the black molly group. Because of his sisters sheer will of wanting to be a captain too-hed be inspired by black molly and would like to help her, and show his sister the findings and inspire her to follow her dream.

Although one day he too dreams of being captain, but he would hold off and be fiercely loyal to Molly. A 'fling' could be offered with him but he would better court her. Stay quietly loving her and not say a word. Could happen ..whatever you like.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 am
Chi Sohma
I own black Sam, jakk's brother. He is a gentleman pirate, and if fiercely loyal. When not out, he is charming, and genuine. He also makes educated decisions and could be a good beta type for the black molly group. Because of his sisters sheer will of wanting to be a captain too-hed be inspired by black molly and would like to help her, and show his sister the findings and inspire her to follow her dream.

Although one day he too dreams of being captain, but he would hold off and be fiercely loyal to Molly. A 'fling' could be offered with him but he would better court her. Stay quietly loving her and not say a word. Could happen ..whatever you like.

Oooh. Yes. I love that family, so I'd be up for a fling from him if you'd like! She wouldn't mate, she's too devoted to be a captain to have time for things like love. But she could certainly favor him, and I have no problem with him carrying a flame for her. LOL

But I'd definitely be up for it. Maybe he could be her first mate.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:15 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
Chi Sohma

Oooh. Yes. I love that family, so I'd be up for a fling from him if you'd like! She wouldn't mate, she's too devoted to be a captain to have time for things like love. But she could certainly favor him, and I have no problem with him carrying a flame for her. LOL

But I'd definitely be up for it. Maybe he could be her first mate.

Oxo id be totally digging it. <3
Would you like to start it it shall I?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:34 am
Could you start one up for us? Im going to go take a nap cause Im not feeling too hot.

But Im excited to get it going 8D

That also means I just need one more Crew member for her to be a Captain! 8D (Since I dont consider First Mates with the needing 3 crew members thing XD)  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:41 am
Hey, I have a crew member that I just submitted for certing. She's a cheetah. Would that work?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 am
I have another boy from club snails breeding.
He will turn adol soon and his name ish tuna!
Looool. Fiesty/immature in nature but generally does
What hes told, may or may not completely argue
and sometimes, he will do things, and mutter and argue to himself.
Hell get better as he grows.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:56 am
Princess_Feylin
Hey, I have a crew member that I just submitted for certing. She's a cheetah. Would that work?

Yes! That would work splendidly. The Pirates bias towards disliking female Captains has made her pretty much accepting of a lot. So she has no species dislike at all. She gets along with most anyone who does what she asks.

@Chi- XDDD Well Im all for other crew members. She can have more than three if you'd like him to join her crew!
Thoooough, Jakk will be starting to recruit soon too, so if he would be better there there is that too!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:57 am
Imbra's a bit of a speciesist. It'll be hard for her to take orders from a lion at first, but she'll get over it.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:36 pm
Princess_Feylin
Imbra's a bit of a speciesist. It'll be hard for her to take orders from a lion at first, but she'll get over it.

Awesome. Then I guess I can make it official! (Which.. Im waiting till teh Drunk Day ORP because that is when shes going to announce herself.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 am
<3  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:59 am
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:25 am
<3  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:41 pm
Canicah is no longer available, and I'll be adding my goddess in a few minutes, XD.

But bump  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:24 am
For any rouges~ im trying to rope in members for my I/T

Buffy_The_Bloody

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:56 am
Cani would be interested in romeo / juliet plot. LOL
User Image
Tuna here would like to find a lassy. He's one of the types that tries to be big and bad since he has brothers and a whole pride to show off to and follow. But really he is rather naive about things or how to treat a lady.

Black Sam wants to meet up with his brother SParrow =w= ;;;... And see how they get along. Black sam is like a prince, always kind and gentle and aims to be a good captain. He has one follower ( Tuna above, ) that doesn't fully believe in his kind ways. So Sam is a little troubled even if he doesn't agree with Jack's Behavior. XD He'd probably try to get some advice LOL
User Image
I believe we have a fling to do with Sam and Black Molly and him joining her as First Mate, I dropped the ball but if your still after it, I can start something up biggrin

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff