Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Stormborn Plots v2.0 - OPEN, U/C, Post 1, Such Stormborn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:39 pm
Okay, I have almost everyone here, minus anyone who isn't certed.

BLESS THIS MESS.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:59 pm
pinchmonster
RP between Kazul and her family? And Skjoldr and family? And Odd? Basically people-in-the-woods RP?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:50 pm
I'll take ten thousand arpeesss plus some gym shorts please : )

~ No but seriously lets rp some time  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:17 am
Princess_Feylin
pinchmonster
RP between Kazul and her family? And Skjoldr and family? And Odd? Basically people-in-the-woods RP?
All of my yes, please. Frankly I am having a great time with my forestfolk, especially Skogund, for some reason. I will also tag that Brenning RP.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:19 am
Alpaca Chobi
I'll take ten thousand arpeesss plus some gym shorts please : )

~ No but seriously lets rp some time

Chobi!! I would love to RP WITH YOU! We should deffo make that happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:09 am
pinchmonster
Princess_Feylin
pinchmonster
All of my yes, please. Frankly I am having a great time with my forestfolk, especially Skogund, for some reason. I will also tag that Brenning RP.
I should probably go figure out what that RP's about. I've forgotten. <_< Then I will go tag it.

And...forestfolk! Did you want to have someone tell Kazul about Ru's return? Because I haven't let her know ICly yet.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:36 am
Yes! I'm working on a SRP where Herryk has informed Orvar, Klona and Sko about Ru's return. I'd love to have Orvar tell his mother that Captain Ru is back!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:37 am
Shiny. Since Skjo's just finished telling her that Aesir's back with Morrigan. (Skjo gets special seer visions - he sees family).  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:38 am
I was reading that RP! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:29 am
And now it is feeneeshed.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:51 am
pinchmonster

Alright, got a few for ya c:

Bjort (aka. rainbow vomit) is a freeborn hoping to become a bard. He's also a seer. Bjort is almost frustratingly chipper, and he can be pretty in your face about it. I haven't played out his visions much, but I imagine they're pretty intense, and he sees them in rainbow. I've been kicking around the idea of his visions being rather macabre, to balance out his obnoxious goofiness. He could meet Brynja? Or he can get on someone's nerves? Have scary, ominous visions of someone? Whatever might catch your fancy c: he's also open for flings.

Sjurd is a reaver. I'd imagine he's pretty capable, physically. But personality-wise, he has the tendancy to think that a lot of people in the pride take themselves far too seriously. The attitudes of the pride when Sjurd was young developed a somewhat dark character in him; he can be pretty grim and cruel if he wants to, but he masks it pretty well with a chipper attitude that he shows to most that he meets. He likes to mess with pride members that are rough around the edges, flirt with the ladies, what have you. I'd like himto find a reaver friend that knows him a bit closer, who maybe knows the darker side of him. Someone he could poke fun at occasionally, but ultimately have a respectful friendship with. Maybe if Bruten was looking for a companion? I think they're about the same age, if I remember right. He can also do interactions with anyone else in the pride. I want anything for him! He's also potentially open for flings, but has one lined up (I'm pretty sure)

Lastly, I'd like to toss Na'an at Daska. She's also, uh, creepy. Apathetic and grim, Na'an can be very dominating and cruel when she wants to be. She's been changing a bit, but if they meet before this change then it could be a potentially fun one-off encounter? > u>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:02 pm
I love all of these! Most especially Sjurd x Bruten. For Bjort, I'd love to throw Heldig at him to see what happens. She's easily-annoyed, and comes from old blood whose family is known to be rather ridiculous. I think that could be fun, and possibly a fling!

As for Na'an and Daska, yes. He will probably try to put the moves on her, or claim her or something equally foolish.

oo Ded

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 pm
oo DeD
Aaaaalso, who is Sjurd's family? He looks like he might be somehow related to my Meera.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:45 am
pinchmonster

Wonderful, that all sounds great c:
I can start something up for Na'an and Daska or Bjort and Heldig later today. And maybe I can hit you up on AIM to work out Sjurd x Bruten?

Oh yeah! They're half-siblings, I believe o:

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 am
oo DeD
pinchmonster

Wonderful, that all sounds great c:
I can start something up for Na'an and Daska or Bjort and Heldig later today. And maybe I can hit you up on AIM to work out Sjurd x Bruten?

Oh yeah! They're half-siblings, I believe o:
Sounds great!

Meera is a thrall in the pride!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out