Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
V-day event thread? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:25 pm
I'd really love to see some letters from the fangirls.
xd
But, I'll probably just be making V-Day cards, if I can manage to find time to.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:27 pm
Hate to cut this short but it's midnight and I do have to be up. So I will return. I have no choice now, especially as I'm bouncing ideas. And trying to think of prizes  

Lieutenant Turel

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:53 am
Hehe! I like the idea of the fan girl love letters! whee If I look hard enough, I might even be able to find a real fan girl love letter from when I was a fantarded, love struck teenager! ninja Failing that, I'm sure I could come up with something suitably horrendous!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 am
Write love letters as crazed fangirls to Raziel. He judges the best one based on several factors including: sappiness, clinginess, failure to understand how sex actually works, etc.

How's that for one idea?  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:07 am
I was thinking more of something easy, simple, and that could be all encompassing so people that aren't die hard fans of LoK can take part. Plus Raziel isn't everyone's favorite character so we may be excluding some people that dislike him.

I think your ideas Rel would be good for an in guild type thing that could maybe run side by side with the thread in Gaia forums. Of course it's up to Raziel if he has the time and wants to do it. (Could actually totally see the main male characters going all OOC like and trying to boast about who got the best letter, then like Moebius being sad he didn't get one and writing one for himself.)

Unless we just do a thread in the event forums where all of the 'main' characters can share their creepy V-day cards as can other peoples and everyone can vote on them or something... just so it's open to more characters. Most OOC card, most horrifying card, most series accurate card, most wtf card type things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 am
1)I like the idea of the weirdest love letter that the cast has gotten. HOWEVER

I have so many LoK mules and to the best of my knowledge I am the only one with a Turel, Dumah, Rahab, Zephon, Melchiah, Squiddy, Moebius, Bane, DeJoule, Faustus, Marcus, Magnus, Sebastian, etc. I can't possibly go all OOC for the others. I'd take 3 at max to rp and could anyone else start taking the others? I know others may have a Mortanius and a Janos so there's a start. This of course is assuming for either guild event or Gaia forums. Honestly, rping so many can be exhausting and I want to see how the rest of the guild interprets them.

2)Everyone could participate in the Vorador's brides thing and play the role of Bride 1-?? and give Vorador outrageous demands. There is more than one Kain and I believe more than one Ariel.

3)We could write hate letters to various people as well and they could snark at them or make hilarious commentary. And in Moebius' case, cry.  

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:02 pm
Hey, lol We should save some love for the other characters too.

I understand that there's so many things that we could do with this event but maybe we should take things slow.

Just because you have all of those mules doesn't mean you need to bring them all in at once for the V-Day event thread. Besides, it's like Sam's idea. A simple and easy thing might be better and a bit more welcoming for any potential new members coming in.

All of these ideas are great Rel but the guild is slowly starting to revitalize again. I think a simple theme is what we need right now.

I do agree that we could insert a random valentine to Vorador from whatever bride # with an outrageous demand. I think we're all capable of pretending to send an anonymous bride letter.

If you want, for your mules too we could have certain days that your mules will be accepting valentines. That might be a good idea so that you're not logging onto all of your mules at once either. You could pick the dates for which ever mules you wish to receive valentines on.

You know, it might also be nice if the guild members send valentines to each other too. That way we can show that as a guild we're not just sending valentines to the Lok Characters but to each other as well. Like to show that we all communicate on a 'loving' level. Lol I made a punny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:43 pm
I'm sure I can make a fake bride letter

Also, I'm not sure if we have ever done this before - my memory isn't what it use to be - but for rp-wise, how about blind dating? That could be fun, though I'm not sure how we would organize who dates who, but I agree with keeping this event as simple as possible while the guild recovers.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 pm
Nahh this is all new stuffs, normally we just do a random weird RPs... but all the Gaia events have been energy bumps as of late so keeping RPs going with the random bumpers gets a bit complicated....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 pm
Well maybe we can have a separate thread for those who wish to rp and those who wish to just chat and bump? There can be a sticky post at the top of each thread linking them.

I don't know about everyone else, but I would like a chance to rp, but if there's no one who wants to, I guess we can just stick with the one thing.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm
We can do an RP if peoples want, I mean we always have in the past but with how they don't live very long I wasn't sure anyone wanted them.

I am taking note of everyone's ideas their suggesting, and what I'll do in a day or so is compile them and put them to guild vote and such, this thread is just a brainstorming one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:06 pm
Ah, okay~

Last thing I want to do is create more work for anyone *is lazy as hell*

But as long as we're brainstorming, I shall try to think of more fun things we can do as a guild.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 pm
Phss don't mention work crying I should share what I'm doing right now.

Suggest away blaugh We can always use the ideas later for something if not now 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 pm
Anything I can do, give me a heads up - I am still vice captain, after all.

Ugh, I suggest we don't do this, even if it is Valentine's Day themed. Why must my main insist on watching stuff like this? If she was a man, some might find her interest in dancing, Japanese lolitas creepy, if it isn't creepy already.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:34 pm
Kawaii Neko Maid Valentines Day Legacy of Kain style emotion_yatta

No... emotion_donotwant

Those outfits the girls had on in that video.... do want emotion_dowant  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items