Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
✖ Kwa Kikombe ✖ I/T Pride ✖ Official! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kwa Kikombe Lands

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:17 pm
Oh and they also have half brothers in the pride as well. Little Shetani is devil. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:26 pm
I'd be free and up for a RP! If we can help get the pride going soon, I'm all for it! Multiple RP's sound good if you'd be up for it methinks?

I juuust made a new, refreshed journal of all my SoA, Zola included (with her current pack of brothers and sister. Not sure if adding half-siblings would be relevant to he family tree? Would we also be allowed to give them familiars? I have a Klipspringer I'd like to bond to her). So this would probably help me to flesh her out and add info to her little section. c:

Also I hope you don't mind my curiosity, but what did Blu and Silver decide on for a Pride icon?  

Sapphire-Cyanide

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:54 pm
Sapphire-Cyanide
I'd be free and up for a RP! If we can help get the pride going soon, I'm all for it! Multiple RP's sound good if you'd be up for it methinks?

I juuust made a new, refreshed journal of all my SoA, Zola included (with her current pack of brothers and sister. Not sure if adding half-siblings would be relevant to he family tree? Would we also be allowed to give them familiars? I have a Klipspringer I'd like to bond to her). So this would probably help me to flesh her out and add info to her little section. c:

Also I hope you don't mind my curiosity, but what did Blu and Silver decide on for a Pride icon?

Nice! Then I can get one started. I'm down for multiple rps as well. I'll get one up and running and see if Silver wants to tag in here. I believe she gets off work soon.

I'd have to track down Shetani's siblings if you'd like to add them. Silver owns the other sibling. He's also listed under squirt in the pride.
Yes! Familiars are ok! Silver and I will have to discuss how we'll go about familiars as far as training or something like them... hummm -thinking out loud- but as far as owning one, it's ok!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm
Opps forgot to post the symbol.
I believe you suggested the turtle shell? C:  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:21 pm
Sapphire-Cyanide

Here you go!
I'm working at the same time, so now I have to jet. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm
Blu Chalk

Awesome~! I have the 2 half brothers in the tribe as of currently listed in Zola's family tree. Totally up to you if you're willing to dig for the other ones :'D I wouldn't wanna bother you over it if it's not important.

That's great to hear! I'm currently hunting for the colorist who did the familiar since I earned it last year but forgot to turn it in for certing, so that'll be awhile before I have the familiar set with Zola.

WHOO~! That's such a great pride symbol! I'm glad I could help out in that suggestion bit. :'>  

Sapphire-Cyanide

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 pm
I'd be up for family RP, multiple or not. That way I'd also be contributing to the pride in a sense. :3
And also I think I'm going to call my little guy Aka'ula.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:24 pm
CaliWolfe
I'd be up for family RP, multiple or not. That way I'd also be contributing to the pride in a sense. :3
And also I think I'm going to call my little guy Aka'ula.

If you want some half brother rp I've got in of their older brothers. He's still a cub and is kind of mean but is also very lazy XD

And for anyone else I've got the second leader of the pride if you want to rp with him! He loves cubs.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:47 pm
SilverLutz

If you want some half brother rp I've got in of their older brothers. He's still a cub and is kind of mean but is also very lazy XD

Sure! I don't know what to make Aka'ula's personality like yet, so even rp with his lazy half brother is great!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:04 pm
-rolls through- Maybe more babehs? POSSIBLY ninja  

Skyflu
Crew

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:06 pm
OTL, sorry for the late reply. ;___;
But I'd love to have Barawai to have a one-on-one with Howa! C8 <3 Or a one-on-one with the second pride leader. OwO
Later on, I'd love to have multiple rp's, but the last week two weeks of April are a bit crazy for me. 8C Later on though, I am totally up for it! Just hit me up. ouo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:39 pm
We've got another contest in the works...stay tuned owo Blu and I will also be trying to get this pride up and running within the month, once Blu is done with midterms.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:08 pm
Yes! Sorry, guys! I've been crazy busy with school. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 pm
rawr  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:42 am
Ohohoho. * U* I've got my baby who will be in here.
-creepily touches the thread-
I can't wait for plottage. * U*

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas