Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP/1v1] A Woman Scorned (Deryk / Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:33 pm
She did have a point there. Deryk was going to have to look into it for sure.

"Might be able to give a hint of how extensive it is. But probably can't disclose full details," he replied, though he soon winced as she more or less barked at him. There was a certain weight of guilt settling in his chest... even if he specifically hadn't done anything to her. He just happened to be a part of the cause.

He sagged down a bit, not sure what to do next, but was soon surprised when the patchwork girl brought up the prospect of a sort of deal.

"A d-deal?" he asked, "What sort of deal?"

He was interested for sure, but depending on what she wanted, there was a chance he couldn't really fully oblige.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:41 pm
"What would you want in return for as much information on me and my friends as you can give?" She wanted to know what she was working with, and it seemed that she might very well be able to help him in return. Win-Win, really. Especially if he really was as fail as a death hunter as he insisted he was.  

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm
Deryk considered that for a moment or so.

"Any information you can give regarding the horsemen. Things their up to. Stuff like that. Would probably help you too. Might be able to find out why they want to recruit," he decided. This was actually a very good opportunity to be a good deathy for once, "Will try and find out what I can for what the hunters have on you and your friends. Er. Anyone in specific?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 pm
That didn't seem too hard; if Aymet and Mort were both recruited by the Horsemen, it might be easier than she thought to get some information out of them. At least enough to trade Deryk for; she couldn't bring herself to go back to him with anything juicy, especially considering who he reported to, but there was no harm in a small exchange of information.

Plus, if she did, she'd know what they had on her, and what to prepare for going forward.

"I'm the priority, of course. And umm...Before I give names..." She paused again, draping herself across the table to be very close to him, as if the proximity would better get her next points across. "--If any of them are kidnapped or hurt after this, I'm holding you personally responsible and, well~" The words were low, almost hissed but deadly serious. Her expression smoothed, her eyes closing and her mouth pressing into one happy smile.

"...I hope you're not attached to your skin!" Her tone was almost too happy...

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 pm
Deryk nodded at the first part, but then sort of froze as she pretty much leaned in and threatened his well being. He gritted his teeth, feeling the hairs at the back of his neck begin to raise.

"R-right... Will.. keep that in mind yes."

He couldn't let that deter him. This was a good chance to get some information potentially. It was worth giving it a shot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:19 pm
His answer seemed to please her, but after a moment of suspiciously squinting at him she relaxed, rolling onto her back on the desk to stare at the ceiling of the cluttered old room. Who should she ask for? There were so many...

"Myself, and...Aymet. Christof...and..." Her mind wandered for a moment as she mentioned Christof, focusing on the ceiling. She had a lot of loose ends to start tying now that school was winding down, and Christof was one large one. She had found out about Dr. Fell recently, and if these Hunters had information on students...maybe they had information on others? A crazy mad scientist might even make the list!

"...And this is a long shot, but if you can find anything out on a 'Dr. Fell', I'd be grateful - and if he does get kidnapped or mysteriously killed, I'll hug you." She really, really hated Dr. Fell.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:22 pm
Deryk nodded at the names. They weren't familiar to him, but he would keep them in mind. The last little request from the patchwork had him blinking at her for a moment.

"Er... hug.. hug? Or... hug me and really stab me in the back sorta hug?" he asked.

Just to make sure. Since... he wasn't entirely certain if this guy fell under the same list as the other two. Regarding if he liked his skin and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm
"No, like, a real hug. I'd even kiss you! ...You know, if the thought of kissing a Hunter didn't make me want to vomit. But you'd be my hero if you can make Dr. Fell disappear for good." There was a slight pause as something else donned on her.

"...But then I'd have to find a tongue. Hrm. That shouldn't be too hard to find though, right?" She hadn't been to Dr. Fell's lab or dwelling, so she didn't know just how difficult it was.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 pm
"I'd be fine without kissing.. yes... but huh... ok. Will keep this in mind."

This Dr. Fell character must be someone she hated in that regard. It was something to look into in the very least. Though, Deryk soon looked rather befuddled as Amrita mentioned.. a tongue?

"A... t-tongue? Why..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:10 pm
"Yes, a tongue." Amrita confirmed, her voice lofty as if she wasn't quite paying attention to the conversation. She rolled onto her stomach and rolled out her tongue, pointing at it for a moment until she needed it to speak. "Christof doesn't have one. I think Dr. Fell has it, and I want to get it back." Giving this bit of information didn't seem to bother her, mostly because she had already threatened him and figured that he'd be smart enough to realize she didn't take very well to being crossed.

"You said there were other decent Hunters...Are they like you?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 pm
"O-oh..."

That sounded a little unpleasant. But if Christof was one of the undead, then he supposed it wasn't as bad of a problem. It did sort of beg the question of why this guy had this kid's tongue in the first place. Strange. Very strange.

"Some, yes. Not many. Don't know all of them. But uh... like. Gale. 'Nother Death hunter. Apparently he was the one to talk to Mei 'n Bul about stuff. May be others but... well.. not really something good to be open with," Deryk said while scratching his head again.

"Think I'm scared of some of my own allies more than the enemy..." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 pm
"What does Gale look like?" If he really was decent and if he really was in league with Mei and Bul, then he'd be one she wouldn't want to accidentally cross. Please don't let Gale be that Blonde kid I stabbed please don't let Gale be that blonde kid I stabbed--- "I've met a lot of you, but I only really know Petra, Robert, Madison and Jude. They all pretty much hate me to my core, but that's okay, the feeling's mutual. Ceres didn't seem too bad but...you guys were all being nice to us so for all I know she can be as horrid of a Hunter as the rest of yo---them." In light of their new tiny alliance, she couldn't very well lump him with the others anymore. Sigh.

"You really are on the wrong side of things, I think. Do you have Bogeymen where you're from? Maybe you should've been one of those."

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 pm
"Er. Blonde kid. One of our youngest hunters. Uses a sniper rifle," Deryk said. Though, he soon stared as she listed off a number of hunters she knew and more or less didn't get along with. Jude being one of them. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to let it be known that the guy was one of his better friends among the hunters.

"Bogeyman? Uhh..."

He had to take a moment to try and remember what that phrase meant.

"Oh! You mean like... the police? Cops? Er... well.. don't think I had what it took for them either. Actually did a number of illegal things really... before well... becoming a hunter."

Hacker stuff and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:31 am
Her chest constricted as he started with blonde kid - JACK she messed up, she messed up big ti---wait. WAIT. Youngest Hunters? Sniper Rifle? The kid looked young but...how young was young to them?

"...Wh-what's a sniper rifle?" Please don't let it be that big curved thing. Please! Something in her hated the potential for blowing all this up over one angry, murderous meeting. Well, at least not before its time, anyway.

"Poe-lice? Cops? I guess. You have strange names for things." The ghoul made a face, but was otherwise interested. Deryk had a fantastic way of dragging her from murderous rampage to curious, but she still hadn't taken the metallic plate out of her grip or sight. Curious as she may be, she still didn't trust him to be this close without it. She knew what the word illegal was of course, but she still didn't believe it.

"...You did bad things?" Disbelief was clear in her voice and expression, staring at him with a suspiciously narrowed eye. "Like what?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:13 am
"Uhh.. it's kinda a big gun. Rifle sort of thing. Usually meant for long range," he said while sort of pantamiming using a rifle to help give an idea. He could have sworn he had seen someone on Halloween using a gun before, but he supposed it wasn't very common.

As for the question regarding what he had done exactly, he gave somewhat of a sheepish grin.

"Was a hacker. You know. Computer stuff. Steal some information or something for people who wanted it. Or just broke past digital barriers for the hell of it. Sometimes shut down networks. Things like that. Really was never much of a fighter..."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff