Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Main Forum
New Member Welcoming! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:27 pm
KatietheKitKat
AK Ambrose
KatietheKitKat
AK Ambrose
Hello everyone! I am Ambrose. I like eating, playing video games, and RPs with twists and turns.

Video games are fun, what kind of video games do you play? I used to play but I dont play that much anymroe

Right now? I'm working on Dragons Dogma. I was playing Skyrim and Ni No Kuni before that though : 3

ah ive heard of skyrim before is it fun? Also ni no kuni never heard that whats that like

Oh Skyrim is great fun. Its also a time vampire, though. Ni No Kuni is a game that was released late last month. The art is done by Studio Ghibli and it. is. so. beautiful.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 pm
Haiiro no Neko
:
KatietheKitKat
Haiiro no Neko
Chiiyahime
Haiiro no Neko
H-Hello! Call me Haiiro, or Kitten, I'm fine with that. I-I like to rp, I'm shy at first but I can be loud and friendly when you get to know me. I hope to be good friends with you and rp buddies..... If you even care to rp with me.
Please take good care of me
Welcome to Bliss, enjoy your stay~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you emotion_kirakira

Kitten thats a cute name ive been called kitkatkatie as you see by my name lol. Nice to meet you kitten. I like roleplaying too I hope we can roleplay sometime ^_^

Okay, I cant wait to be a role play partner with you emotion_c8

mhm  

KatieKatzzz

KatieKatzzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm
Chiiyahime
KatietheKitKat
Chiiyahime
Post something about yourself here if you are new and would like to make friends and get help!
Something about me: I love energy drinks and the show Raising Hope

Awesome Im not good at drinking energy drinks the taste just doesnt appeal to me

Everyone has different tastes, I don't like frosting :3 do you drink coffee?

I dont like caffine that much its just wierd lol. Frosting is ok i dont like it that much though  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm
AK Ambrose
KatietheKitKat
AK Ambrose
KatietheKitKat
AK Ambrose
Hello everyone! I am Ambrose. I like eating, playing video games, and RPs with twists and turns.

Video games are fun, what kind of video games do you play? I used to play but I dont play that much anymroe

Right now? I'm working on Dragons Dogma. I was playing Skyrim and Ni No Kuni before that though : 3

ah ive heard of skyrim before is it fun? Also ni no kuni never heard that whats that like

Oh Skyrim is great fun. Its also a time vampire, though. Ni No Kuni is a game that was released late last month. The art is done by Studio Ghibli and it. is. so. beautiful.

lol sounds awesome  

KatieKatzzz

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:32 pm
KatietheKitKat
Chiiyahime
KatietheKitKat
Chiiyahime
Post something about yourself here if you are new and would like to make friends and get help!
Something about me: I love energy drinks and the show Raising Hope

Awesome Im not good at drinking energy drinks the taste just doesnt appeal to me

Everyone has different tastes, I don't like frosting :3 do you drink coffee?

I dont like caffine that much its just wierd lol. Frosting is ok i dont like it that much though

How interesting! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 pm
"Yes...
Eheh..Hello everyone~
I'm Lily,but I guess you can call me Stitch,Wounds..or just my name ^-^;;
I love reading,anime/manga*Current anime obsession is Black Butler*,video games and RP.
Umm..I love music,metal,metal core,and rock;I sing and am currently learning electric guitar.I'm really shy at first,but come out of my shell when I get to know a person. c:

..my Lord."

Blowing Bloody Kisses
Crew

High-functioning Lunatic

12,475 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:11 pm
Haiiro no Neko
H-Hello! Call me Haiiro, or Kitten, I'm fine with that. I-I like to rp, I'm shy at first but I can be loud and friendly when you get to know me. I hope to be good friends with you and rp buddies..... If you even care to rp with me.

Your avi.
Is adorable.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 pm
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko

Your avi.
Is adorable.

Th-Thank you,
I-I like yours. Really pretty.  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 pm
Haiiro no Neko
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko

Your avi.
Is adorable.

Th-Thank you,

Oh stop it, you. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko

Your avi.
Is adorable.

Th-Thank you,

Oh stop it, you. 4laugh

N-No, I-I'm serious. It looks wonderful.  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm
Yokwe! All the way from Kwajelien Atoll to where the H A Y S T A C K S! You are :3

Well! My name is Chelsea! But, feel free ta call me Cj if you'd like, er even Chels for that matter! Anywho! I am a writer, I love to write, my parents say I'm addicted to writing, but... I just have a passion for it! I admit, I may not be the BEST or PERFECT but I am fairly good for my age personally! Second: I love to Roleplay and do the codings for layouts and profiles! Love it! Third: I am soooo excited to start Roleplaying with you guis! <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Haiiro no Neko
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko

Your avi.
Is adorable.

Th-Thank you,

Oh stop it, you. 4laugh

Well thank you. I hope we get a chance to rp soon!  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Yokwe! All the way from Kwajelien Atoll to where the H A Y S T A C K S! You are :3

Well! My name is Chelsea! But, feel free ta call me Cj if you'd like, er even Chels for that matter! Anywho! I am a writer, I love to write, my parents say I'm addicted to writing, but... I just have a passion for it! I admit, I may not be the BEST or PERFECT but I am fairly good for my age personally! Second: I love to Roleplay and do the codings for layouts and profiles! Love it! Third: I am soooo excited to start Roleplaying with you guis! <3

WELL GREETINGS CJ~ Love and welcome from AK Ambrose biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 pm
AK Ambrose
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

WELL GREETINGS CJ~ Love and welcome from AK Ambrose biggrin

Ay HAY!

Sweetalicous ta meetch'ya :3 thanks fer the welcome! <3

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:00 pm
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko

Your avi.
Is adorable.

Th-Thank you,

Oh stop it, you. 4laugh

Well thank you. I hope we get a chance to rp soon!

I look forward to that, j-just ask to rp w-with whomever I p-put up for rping  
Bliss Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces