Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Niji's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image
space space space♛` FIJI FUJIOKA
space space space▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
space space Malexxxx 21xxxx Gayxxxx Singlexxxx Publishing Consultant

Niji put his fork back down on the table and yawned. "It was perfect!" Niji replied happily, yet softly. He almost fell asleep until Nikki spoke again. "No, I also make sure there isn't any money missing from the company and I handle most of the taxes. I guess I'm in charge of the company's money almost completely." Niji finished with a yawn. "So how many masters have you had?"

OOC: ___

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

So, his job consisted of a lot of numbers. That sounded like a horrible job! Niko couldn't even imagine a job like that. He stuck his tongue out in distaste again. He tilted his head at the question. "Only one....Well, two if I include you. Mother and Father sold me when I was twelve, and I spent two years with my last master. Heheh! I hope I get to stay with you longer!" Niko nuzzled against his master, purring loudly and happily. He blinked. "Oh! I have to wash Pluto!...I-Is Master tired?" He hoped he wasn't just bored with Niko. Niko didn't like boring people, but he had always been told he was never boring because he was just so enthusiastic. Not that he knew what that word meant. He figured it meant happily or hyper.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image

Niji placed hand on Nikki's head and softly petted his ears. "Yeah, you wash Pluto, I'm gonna go take a shower." Niji smiled and stood, then stretched out his arms. His fingers were still sore from the typing but his back was feeling a lot better. Dinner had hit the spot, so now Niji was ready for a good eight hour rest.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki picked up Pluto and kissed his master's cheek. "Okay~! It won't take long. He just has to wash for five minutes and then dry of." Nikki went to the laundry room and started the washer, placing Pluto into it before he pressed start, and he sat on the washer and giggled as it shook him. When that was done, he tossed the wet plushie into the dryer and watched as it spun. When he was dry, Nikki got him out of the dryer and smiled happily. Pluto was a soft pink with a heart sown onto the chest with Nikki's real name, Nicolas, sown in the middle. He left the laundry room and giggled as he went up to Niji's room to wait for him on the bed, playing with Pluto happily.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image

Niji hopped into the shower, the steam filled his lungs, and healed his aching body. After washing his hair nd skin He turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into his room. Niji had a walk in closet which he entered and picked out a pair of navy blue pajama pants and a grey tank top. Once dressed, he opened the door to look for Nikki and saw him coming down the hallway. With a happy wave and a yawn, Niji spoke. "Ready for bed?"

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko smiled and nodded before holding Pluto up. "Uh-huh! Pluto is all nice and clean, and we're ready for bed!" The small neko teen smiled happily as he went over to the bed, sitting on it and waiting for Niji patiently. It was his master's bed, and unless he said otherwise, Niko would wait until he was in bed, too, before going to sleep. "Does Master have to leave tomorrow for work, or do you work from home only?"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

Niji walked to the side of the bed and lifted the blanket. "I gotta turn in some files, then I'll be home" He said with a smile. "It won't take long at all" Niji climbed under the blanket, leaving plenty of room for the neko. It felt good to relax after a long day of calculations. Sometimes the older male would see numbers in his dreams. He wanted to quit his job, but didn't really have any other skills.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki laid down next to his master and cuddled with him, nuzzling into his chest as he held the stuffed toy to his chest tightly like he always did. "When you come home, can we play a game or go outside and play? It's important for people to get plenty of sunlight!" He giggled and kissed his master's cheek again before looking down and closing his eyes as he stiffled a yawn. "Nighty nighters, Master~!"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image

Niji patted the neko's head and held him close. The boy was warm and it was nice to have company. "Of course, we'll go out once I get back from work" Niji said with another yawn. He rolled onto his side and pulled Nikki closer to him, then whispered, "Goodnight" as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

He smiled and fell asleep, snuggling against Niji and holding Pluto close. He slept soundly; much better than he did in the cage. He also had good dreams, and it was a pleasant change from the bad dreams he'd been having since his last master was killed. When Niko woke up, it was morning and he stretched, wiggling out of Niji's hold. He set Pluto next to him and then left to the kitchen to make breakfast. Niko decided to make sausage, eggs, bacon, and pancakes for them.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

Niji woke up expecting to see the young neko, but the bed was empty. He stood and got dressed to see the publishers and descended the stairs. The aroma of breakfast filled the house. After brushing his teeth, brushing his hair, and putting on a nice scent, he entered the kitchen. "Goodmorning, nikki!" He said cheerfully. night next to a warm body made him feel happy now that he was awake. The large house was awfully empty before the neko came.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki smiled happily as he heard his master speak. He turned and rushed over to him, hugging him happily. "Good morning, Master~!! Did you sleep well? I slept way better than I have been!...A-Are you leaving already? Don't you have time for breakfast...? I made enough for the both of us, and it's almost done." He hoped he hadn't wasted Niji's food by making breakfast for two. He'd feel bad if he did. Nikki returned to the stove and took the last of the bacon from the pan and laid it on Niji's plate. "It's done~!"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

Niji sat down after hugging the neko with a smile. "I slept great! I gotta go soon but I have time to eat" He replied as the bacon was placed on his plate. "Thank you, it's really great having you around" Niji smiled warmly before digging into his breakfast. He didn't look forward to going back to the company, but he knew he had to keep his job. Niji's paychecks covered all his bills, groceries, and emergencies but if he lost his job, it would be rough balancing savings while looking for a new job.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

He smiled as Niji said he could stay, and then nodded as he thanked him. When he said he liked having him around, Niko smiled happily. It was good to know he was wanted. "Master looks upset. Is something wrong? Did you want another breakfast? I'm sorry....I didn't want to wake you...."

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image

Niji snapped out of his train of thought. "It's okay, I was just thinking about work. I gotta go turn in my reports, then I'll be back. Will you be alright here by yourself?" Niji didn't worry about the house, but about the neko. The large home got lonely and Niji was afraid the other male could get hurt while he was away..

CainLuciferCyrus

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas