Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
☁▐ CLOUD↑NINE ( OPEN ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:43 am
User Image
BᄂΛZΣ DЯΛᄃΉΣП

When Blaze waked into the bar the room's temperature immediately rose several degrees. He couldn't help it, he hadn't had a reason to release some of his magical energy and it's just building instead of him; it was anxious to get out. He knew if someone pissed him off slightly, he would most likely get into a fight. With no one to hunt down on his vacation he was taken, he had energy to burn, and boy was it growing. He walked to the bar. "Gin and Tonic. More gin." His aura was a wee bit intimidating. He was trying to tone it done. 'God it feels good to have a drink in my hands.' He sat in the back with his back against the wall. Only pulled down his scarf enough to sip the drink. His scarf was always there. It was rare for anyone to see his lips. He was thinking of what drink to try next after this one. Something strong.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:12 am
=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/WhiteTigerDW/media/Heise and Feimo/Heise/l22.jpg.html?filters[term]=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44

Heaven was a man that apparently came back from the dead. He was something unique but he was born a dragon. He was quiet he came out egg yes just liked any other dragon. He had some issue with his past. He had to wonder to himself if Kayin was interest in him because of his looks. Maybe that was why he was talking to him.He gave a nod to him. He look over at Malice and Kite briefly but he study the both. He was slightly intimidating by Malice and Kite.

That is the way he held him in bar not bad eye candy. He was pretty food looker when he study the both of them.He was used to people make fun of him. They usually insult him his looks in past because he had different body. He was deform back then now he was reborn in different body and different everything when it came to be a dragon form."Hmm?It is pleasure meet you both."He was not one chase others because he figure that they would stick around if they want too.Then another man came in name Blaze but still he was quiet that is.

Michikcvamp

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:02 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kayin smiled and nodded, "That's the spirit! Maybe you can make some friends~ That's what I came here for, I guess..." Kayin said with a laugh and a shrug. "Something to do, y'know?" He grinned over to Noah and chuckled, taking another sip of his drink.

However, noticing a few new faces, he studied them and hummed lightly. "It's getting crowded in here." He noted with a smirk. Leaning against the bar, he made a face. Had it gotten hot in here, or was it just him?

"Jeez! Did someone turn off the air conditioner?!" He exclaimed, glancing around and pulling a face. He would have never thought the temperature rose because someone else. "Ugh! It's getting hot!" He exclaimed. Maybe he was being over dramatic. He didn't like to be uncomfortable though. Wrinkling his nose, the brunet sighed lightly and laid his head on the bar.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:44 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin smiled and nodded, "That's the spirit! Maybe you can make some friends~ That's what I came here for, I guess..." Kayin said with a laugh and a shrug. "Something to do, y'know?" He grinned over to Noah and chuckled, taking another sip of his drink.

However, noticing a few new faces, he studied them and hummed lightly. "It's getting crowded in here." He noted with a smirk. Leaning against the bar, he made a face. Had it gotten hot in here, or was it just him?

"Jeez! Did someone turn off the air conditioner?!" He exclaimed, glancing around and pulling a face. He would have never thought the temperature rose because someone else. "Ugh! It's getting hot!" He exclaimed. Maybe he was being over dramatic. He didn't like to be uncomfortable though. Wrinkling his nose, the brunet sighed lightly and laid his head on the bar.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah giggled softly at his out burst but he did have to adimt it was geting hotter in the bar by the minute " your right kayin it is geting a bit hot in here " noah then took of his shirt leaveing him in his tanktop " ahh much better" he sajd smilejng  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin blinked a bit, watching as Noah took off his shirt. He blushed slightly and cleared his throat, sitting up a bit and sipping at his pop. "What... Did they decided to save energy and turn off the AC?" He mumbled, with a shrug. "Oh well." Shaking his head, the brunet let out a yawn, stretching out.

"So what kind of stuff are you shopping, Noah?" He asked, with a smile. "Like panties or something?" He joked, a coy expression on his face.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin blinked a bit, watching as Noah took off his shirt. He blushed slightly and cleared his throat, sitting up a bit and sipping at his pop. "What... Did they decided to save energy and turn off the AC?" He mumbled, with a shrug. "Oh well." Shaking his head, the brunet let out a yawn, stretching out.

"So what kind of stuff are you shopping, Noah?" He asked, with a smile. "Like panties or something?" He joked, a coy expression on his face.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah blushed softly at what he said " n-no " he stuttered out softly " just what i need for my house " he said his blush still visible  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin snorted when the other appeared to be embarrassed. "Haha, I was only joking! But if you ever wanna go panty shopping count me in!" The brunet grinned widely, and then stuck out his tongue.

Thinking for a moment, he paused, "Oh, well I mean I like to go shopping for panties. They always have cute ones. My favorite are ones with little pictures on them. Like birds, or stars, or kitties, or teddy bears... Ah... Thing like that." He noted, tilting his head. "Yeah... I can see it now... A array of panties floating around... Oooh~" Kayin waved his hands around, grabbing at the air. "I want them all!" Looking back to Noah, he let out a laugh. It was hard to tell if Kayin was joking or not... Sometimes he was just weird.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:30 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin snorted when the other appeared to be embarrassed. "Haha, I was only joking! But if you ever wanna go panty shopping count me in!" The brunet grinned widely, and then stuck out his tongue.

Thinking for a moment, he paused, "Oh, well I mean I like to go shopping for panties. They always have cute ones. My favorite are ones with little pictures on them. Like birds, or stars, or kitties, or teddy bears... Ah... Thing like that." He noted, tilting his head. "Yeah... I can see it now... A array of panties floating around... Oooh~" Kayin waved his hands around, grabbing at the air. "I want them all!" Looking back to Noah, he let out a laugh. It was hard to tell if Kayin was joking or not... Sometimes he was just weird.
noah smiled at how he was acting " well if you ever want to go i will go with if you would like " he said shyly blushing

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

"Haha~ Whaaat? That's so perverted! You want to go PANTY shopping with me??" Kayin snorted, "You seem a little young, but I can understand if you want to see a nice a**, like mine, in a cute pair of panties~!" Kayin grinned and gave the younger man a peace sign. "There's not many who can refuse that, you know," The brunet leaned into Noah's personal bubble and giggled mischievously.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:28 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

"Haha~ Whaaat? That's so perverted! You want to go PANTY shopping with me??" Kayin snorted, "You seem a little young, but I can understand if you want to see a nice a**, like mine, in a cute pair of panties~!" Kayin grinned and gave the younger man a peace sign. "There's not many who can refuse that, you know," The brunet leaned into Noah's personal bubble and giggled mischievously.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah's blush grew as he hear what kayin said though he had to admit what he said was true he would like to see him in just panties he did t know why but he was instenly attracted to this boy Noah smiled and blushed as kayin got close to him " well I would think you would want a second oppienon " he said placeing a arm around kayin smileing mischievously  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin blinked a bit as the other gave him a cheeky reply back, and the brunet smirked. "Ahah.... A second opinion, well I guess you could call it that..." Kayin bit his lip, before a chuckle escaped. "I think I'm a little old for you though, Noah. I'm 20." He noted, tilting his head. "I know my charming good looks place me at 16 or 17, but rest assured, I am 20... Nearly 21..." He let out dramatically, clasping his hands together with a frown. "It's hard to believe, I know..." The brunet grinned, but then pursed his lips out as the other wrapped his arm around him. He looked to the arm, and tilted his head. "Hehe, is that gonna stop you?"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin blinked a bit as the other gave him a cheeky reply back, and the brunet smirked. "Ahah.... A second opinion, well I guess you could call it that..." Kayin bit his lip, before a chuckle escaped. "I think I'm a little old for you though, Noah. I'm 20." He noted, tilting his head. "I know my charming good looks place me at 16 or 17, but rest assured, I am 20... Nearly 21..." He let out dramatically, clasping his hands together with a frown. "It's hard to believe, I know..." The brunet grinned, but then pursed his lips out as the other wrapped his arm around him. He looked to the arm, and tilted his head. "Hehe, is that gonna stop you?"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah grinned and shook his head " no it won't your only two years older than me any way " he said with a small blush but smirking non the less  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:56 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

The brunet was quite surprised when he heard the other say it wouldn't stop him, and Kay let out a laugh, grinning widely. "Well! You're a cheeky one aren't you?!" Kayin's emerald orbs lit up and he playfully slapped the other's shoulder. "I like you~! You seem shy, but I think there's a big old creep in there just waiting to pop out and prey on some innocent guy!!" He exclaimed, poking Noah's chest with a nod. Okay, so Kayin wasn't so elegant with his words, and he was a bit...creative at that. He couldn't help it.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:00 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

The brunet was quite surprised when he heard the other say he wouldn't stop him, and Kay let out a laugh, grinning widely. "Well! You're a cheeky one aren't you?!" Kayin's emerald orbs lit up and he playfully slapped the other's shoulder. "I like you~! You seem shy, but I think there's a big old creep in there just waiting to pop out and prey on some innocent guy!!" He exclaimed Noah's chest with a nod. Okay, so Kayin wasn't so elegant with his words, and he was a bit...creative at that. He couldn't help it.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah understood what he ment he was trying to component him at least that's what he was hopeing he was trying to do " well thank you I think" he said chuckleing he couldn't help but have a small blush as Kayin look at him he didn't know why this man was haveing such a effect on him  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin watched Noah for a few moments, taking a sip of his drink. Humming lightly, he looked over to Heaven who seemed rather quiet. "What do you think, Heaven? Does he got a creep inside of him?" The brunet rose his brows as he looked to the dark haired male sitting next to him, and then to Noah who was on his other side.

"Like a pervert or something, you know a panty thief or something creepy like..." Kayin pulled a face, trying to keep himself from cracking up. "Ahaha I'm kidding!" He let out, waving his hands in front of him. "I don't think you steal panties, do you?" He eyed Noah, and grinned a bit.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Michikcvamp

Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas