Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Harlem Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

The Neko paused when they reched the stairs and slowly crawled down them having only been stuck on one floor. When he reached the bottom he scampered up too his master and looked around. He mewed and sniffed around jumping on certain things that won't break or fall.

Nekoko stared out the window and his ears perked up again when he heard a bird tweet in the distance. His small form squeezed into the mirror as he watched for signs of the bird. His pupils dilated again and his tail swished slowly. "Bird" he said softly

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester leaned over to place a soft kiss on the nekos ear. He was already in love with the fact that Nekoko was fascinated with anything and everything. The dark-eyed male looked out the window as well, but not so much to watch for the bird as it was to see how close it was to sundown. "We should probably order dinner soon, hm?" He stroked the cats ears. "What do you think? Are you hungry?"

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko nodded and looked up at him. "What food will master have? he asked thinking he was supposed to cook for him. Having been used to his old masters 'Obly the master can have a large meal while the slave has little too nothing' rule, he was prepared to make a large meal.

"Master want big food or simple?" he asked.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester rubbed the back of his neck, standing up to lead the kitten to the kitchen. "To be honest, I don't think I actually have anything to cook, other than eggs.. maybe some noodles." He opened the freezer and grimaced. "I don't even have any chicken."

He sighed and turned to face Nekoko. "If you can find something to make with whats here, I'd be impressed. Otherwise, we can always get Chinese or something." He reached out to stroke those large ears.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:16 am
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko pouted, he crawled into the kitchen sand looked around where food could and would be. He puffed out his cheeks and tried to think of something big to make out of the scarce ingredients. As a result of his short attention he ended up chasing something in his imagination.

"What's Chinese food like?" he asked when he tired out and curled up against his masters leg. His flat stomach snarledim hunger, proving, that he is a hungry kitten."Do they have milk?"

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 am
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester rubbed at the nekos ears. He would also have to buy food while he was out tomorrow. That wasn't something he had cause to do in a while, since he honestly couldn't make anything. He felt bad though. "Its really good. They have chicken, pork, fish, or beef and it comes with veggies and rice." He picked the cat up. "And I have milk so you don't have to worry about that."

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko giggled and mewed loudly "Fish~" giggles and smiled widely purring and glomps his master. "Shrimpy Shrimpy!" he exclaimed and snuggled his leg. His purr was loud and happy. Almost like his tail having a spasm.

"Play! Play!" he whined pawing Cheaters leg. His big eyes glossy and teary, the usual combination for the begging eyes. His large ears were flattened and his tail swishing wildly. He rubbed his head on Chester's leg mewing and whining.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester smiled down at Nekoko. "I have to order dinner first, Koko. Then we can play." He carefully stepped over the neko to get his phone, and then he dialed up his favorite Chinese place.

He returned to Nekoko as soon as he could, lifting the cats chin to tickle it. "What do you want to do? We could play with one of your toys, we could go in the backyard, read a book... Tell me what you want." He sat on the floor and held his arms out, waiting for Nekoko to sit on his lap.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko crawled onto his lap and curled up on him. "Toys, Tpys!" he exclaimed. The little Neko didn't really like going outside to play because he will get lost easily due to his short attention span. "I want master to play with me with the toys!" he exclaimed mewling and nuzzling him.

The neko could be overly affectionate when he was excited to play. His large ears twitched and perked and his long soft tail wrapped around his waist, almost like a small, furry skirt. His eyes fixated on Chester's and a small little grin playing on his lips. His little purr matches with his anxious appearance to play.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester nodded and pulled the neko close to him. He admired Nekokos upbeat attitude. He stroked the cats ears while he was told that toys would be tonight's entertainment. "Well, all your toys are upstairs, Koko. Why don't you go grab your favorite and we'll play down here?"

Maybe they could eat out in the backyard? He could go for a little fresh air today, maybe Nekoko would like some, too. Chester couldn't imagine how much it would suck to be stuck in a cage all day.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko nodded and scampered off too his room. Once he rushed into his room the little black flash jumped onto the surface which held his toys and picked his favorite toy. It was the toy stick with the feather attached to it. The stick was pale blue and the feather was a pure snowy white color. Nekoko nodded and grabbed the feather toy and ran too his master.

"I got it! I got it!" he cried zooming down and towards his master with the toy in his curled tail. Nekoko jumped and landed on the right side of his master with a big from and his ears perked upwards awaiting his playtime.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

The artist laughed as his cat ran off. He remained downstairs, in case the food came freakishly fast. Not that he was really expecting it to. Soon, though, he heard the rapid pace of Nekoko running back down the stairs. "Don't fall, Koko! Please walk down the stairs!"

He took the pale blue stick between his fingers, looking it over carefully. "You like this one best, huh?" Chester dangled the feathers in front of his pets nose, quickly flicking it away whenever Nekoko attempted to paw or bite it.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko's eyes dilated and his tail thrashed while he bit and reached for his feather. This was one of those toys that not only attracted him but was scented of cat n**. "Pretty feather~ come here~" he purred as though the feather could hear and understand him. It would be seen as cute and a game but in Nekokos eyes it was a challenge.

Nekoko got tired of chasing the feather and finally pounced on it. He made a squeal of delight and bit on the feather making sure not to damage it. His long tail swishing in glee as his ears perked to be alert Incase the feather breaks free.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester laughed as he teased Nekoko with the feathers. Even when the little cat had the toy in his mouth, he still tugged on the string, if only to make it more difficult to hold. He knew better to pet a playful cat. He'd been bitten only a few too many times before he realized what he was doing exactly.

When the food finally arrived, Chester set the toy down and smiled. "I'll be right back. Don't go too far." He pushed himself to his feet and went to the door, paying the nice man and taking the food. Then, he went to the kitchen to get bowls, spoons, cups and the milk. He smiled as he walked past the living room. "Koko, come carry the milk for me. We can eat outside."

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:59 am
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

When Chester went to get the food Nekoko quietly jumped onto the table where his feather. Nekoko rolled onto the ground and bit at the feather flicking his tail wildly. "MREOW!" he screeched the jumped back onto the couch and acted innocent.

Nekokos ears twitched when he heard his masters demand and he started on his way to the kitchen. He grabbed. The milk and made his way to his master. His long tail sticking up proudly too the sky and wiggling with Nekokos movements. He was so excited. "Nekoko sit on masters lap?" he asked hopefully.

AK Ambrose

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces