Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:44 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Alright! And she's easy to start out so definitely will do that!

Sounds good! Just tag me in the thread once you make it  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:35 pm
SilverLutz

TAG
And now, to finish replying to Shukura! <3

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:39 pm
All right! And don't forget to send Lith her payment for your custom .w. The family is so cute already ugh Imma die little cubbins.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm
SilverLutz
All right! And don't forget to send Lith her payment for your custom .w. The family is so cute already ugh Imma die little cubbins.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

I sent it! <3 And I reminded Bull into sending it through Skype. <3
Awwww, I wanna see. ; U;
I... I gotta start working on her part of the journal. e ue SO EXCITED TO ROLEPLAY HER!!!

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:41 pm
Bump~  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:51 am
SilverLutz

If you're still interested in flinging Aya with my girl Anii, she has all her rps ready (sorry it took so long). If he's not too busy with the results of his first fling, eheh.

Also I need to update our Baridi x Gunju family pic. Gunju got an expression edit and one of their cubs has some really awesome edits as well. xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:35 am
Definitely! I just need to get his RP count back up. I think he's in need of four or five, but he's all up for the flings once it get backs up. If we wanna start something now to get us on the right road, we can definitely do that. And I saw the girl's edits but not Gunju's I think o3o

Mogami

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:38 am
SilverLutz

Voddy & Fireheart!

We gotta start getting their RPs back up soon. I know the cubs will be old enough next month.

I think Voddy already has 5 or 6 RPs .. Gonna have to check on that. But if we wanna go for 10 RPs each again, we gotta kick into gear XD

But y'know whenever you're ready.

Gonna try and get a reply to their current RP sometime today <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:45 am
Fireheart has 10 all ready to go X3 She's ready for babies! XD Once they grow up again that is. But I'm more than willing to do more RP with those two after the one they already have.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:48 am
SilverLutz

OH well ...

I see how it is!

Making me look and bad syuff D:

- wears the cone of shame while sitting in the corner -

I'll possibly bug you for one or two after the one we're on. I know for a fact I want Fireheart to have a Momma / Daughter RP with Vanellope soon. She's about to the point where she wants to start wuesioning why she looks so different from everyone else.

I'm just curious to see how she handles that x3 Plus Vanellope is adorbs and doesn't gey enough RP <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:59 am
XD The OC owners and I were under the impression Fireheart needed an RP a month as well, so I was cranking them out, but then we realized it's just the OC owners that need one so I was like WELP she'll be ready to go next round of babies XD

And yesss Vanellope! Fireheart's very confused as to her appearance as well. She's a real glitch XD But she's the best glitch ever! Mama luvvles her. Definitely poke me all you want for RP X3

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:06 pm
SilverLutz

User Image

Any interest in RP between Kasoro and Udipti? Possibly future plotting if you're interested. She's very open minded about the world and wants to learn as much as she can, believing her mind is her best available weapon. She doesn't have a temper, however she just generally isn't very emotional, so I could see her potentially upsetting him pressing for information about his visions and his mother.  

Dulcea

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:20 pm
Dulcea

Definitely up for RP! I'm just waiting for the mule to PM me back about him being accepted. He tied his duel so he's good, just waiting for formalities X3 But yes, definitely would be interested in her asking him about that stuff XD He'd be very guarded about it since the pride is typically against that kinda stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 pm
SilverLutz

I could set up a borderlands RP until then perhaps, she's training to be a water-seeker so she could be ranging looking for sources. Or we could wait for his official acceptance, I'm in no rush with her. She understands the fears many of the traditionalists have but she sees no merit it no knowing anything, even if it may be unsettling. Her youngest memories are of following the Hongshan around asking questions.  

Dulcea

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:40 pm
That could work if you wanna RP now. I sent the PM a few days ago so hopefully they'll get back to me. But I'm up for either!

Dulcea

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces