Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
{Slave Game} Robert and Yuki's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

Yuki turned away from the window and started walking towards the couch. "Wouldn't our food go bad?" he said getting on the couch next to Robert. The room was still dark but you could see better with all the candles in the rooms. "Um....what should we do now?" Yuki said laying his head on Robert's lap.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

As the boy laid his head on Robert lap, he began to pet him. "The food will be fine. I will turn the power back on after the storm passes. The refrigerator will keep everything cold until then." He then began to ponder the boy's second question. What was there to do in a house with no power? Robert continued to pet the boy as he thought. He tried to remember if Yuki liked riddles, but he doubted it.

Giving up, he responded, "I don't know... What would you like to do?"

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

Yuki started to think and after awhile he couldnt come up with anything. "Um...if you don't mind can we just stay like this till the storm passes?" he asked lightly blushing but it was too dark to see. "If you dont want me on your lap its ok" Yuki said looking up at his master while still rested on his lap.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

After hearing the boy's request, Robert looked down at him. From what he could see, Yuki's eyes were big, like he wanted to stay on Robert's lap. "That's fine with me," he replied softy, wearing an even softer grin. He continued to pet the boy, listening to him purr with each stroke. Robert then started moving his hand down from the top of the boy's head, petting down until he felt the back of his neck, and then returning back to the top to do it again. It was these long-stroked pets that Yuki really liked.

"Hopefully this storm will pass soon," Robert said with a little hope in his voice. But judging from the commotion outside, it didn't seem likely. His best option for the moment was to get Yuki to fall asleep, so he could sleep the storm out.

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image

Yuki started to purr as Robert stroked him from the head to his neck. He didnt know why that made him feel so relaxed but it did. "I hope the storm passes." he said yawning and curling his tail up. Before Yuki knew it he was asleep on Robert's lap softly purring.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

Robert could feel the boy becoming calmer, as his breathing became smoother. "I do too," Robert whispered. He continued to pet Yuki until he was sure the boy was asleep. He lifted the head, just enough for him to slide out from under him, and laid the boy's head on the couch. Now that he was standing, Robert moved over to the chair closest to a candle. Once again opening his book of poetry, Robert began to read, hoping to pass the time.

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:01 am
User Image

Yuki woke up some hours later started stretching. "Ahh that feels a lot better" he said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He turns his head to the window and sees that the storm is long gone and its back to being sunny outside. Yuki glides his view to the other couch where Robert was reading his books again. "Hello master." he said walking over to that couch and sitting next to him.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:21 am
User Image

After several hours of reading, Robert had made it mostly through the book. He looked up to check on the status of the storm and his pet. The storm had passed, revealing the red, evening sun, and Yuki had just sat up, stretching. When the boy moved from the couch he was sleeping on to the smaller couch that Robert was sitting on, Robert petted his head. "Hello," he said in a kind voice. "I'm assuming you slept well?"

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:31 am
User Image

Yuki nodded and smiled, "Yup" he said getting off the smaller couch and ran over to the window to look out of it. "The storm is gone now" he said wagging his tail back and forth in happiness. "So is there anything you want me to do now?" he said all energetic for whatever would make Robert happy and proud of him..
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:44 am
User Image

Robert watched as the boy walked over to the window, noticing how happy he was. It was always funny to him how Yuki would slowly wag his tail when he was happy. "Nothing right now, Yuki. I do need to go into the basement and mess with the circuit breaker though," he responded. Closing his book and standing up, Robert grabbed the candle next to him and walked down the hall, entering the basement door. It was as dark as he thought it would be. Robert usually didn't like going into basement, but he did when he needed to. Descending down the steps, Robert found the grey circuit box. He opened it, looking at a black switch that was labeled "RESET." He flipped the switch to the left, and then back to the right. There was a click, then a low hum as power was restored back to the house.

As Robert walked out of the basement and back into the living room, he blew out the candle. "Well that's taken care of," he said quietly to himself.

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

Yuki jumped slightly as the lights came back on. "Master you stared me!" Yuki said going over to candles blowing them out. When he blew out the last candle he went over to Robert grabbing his hand. "So is there anything I can help with to set up for dinner?" he said smiling.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

Hearing the boy exclaim, Robert only looked at him. "Oh, sorry Yuki," he said softly. When the boy grabbed his hand, asking if he could help Robert, he smiled. "Of course there is," he replied. Leading the boy into the kitchen, he asked, "How does tomato bisque sound?"

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image

Yuki smiled "sounds good to me ill eat anything that you cook." he said getting his little step stool. "So....what would you like me to help with?" he said washing his hands first and rolling up his sleeves. Yuki knew little about cooking but he wanted to learn but he was afraid his cooking would never be as good as Robert's.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Robert began to roll up his sleeves, trying to remember the recipe for tomato bisque. He had the recipe written down somewhere in the kitchen, but he couldn't remember where. "Let's see... Help me find the recipe... It's somewhere in the kitchen," he replied to the boy's question.

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

Yuki nodded looking through drawers and over all the counters. "Here it is" he said after opening the last drawer. He handed it to Robert with a smile. "So what ingredients do I need to get out of the refrigerator?" he said holding his stool.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces