Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[Slave Game] Home of Lazlo and Amai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:14 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image Lazlo picked up on Amai's initial pensive confusion. It seemed he had been most beautifully trained as the perfect servant or house slave but had not been warned that he could easily be purchased for other purposes such as a companion. "Great. You can wear that suit tonight - I'd lend you one of mine but it would never fit!" He chuckled softly. He liked how lithely built Amai was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

He gave a quaint little giggle, his own personality slowly shining through for the other. "That sounds great." He mumbled in a slight sarcastic tone, kinda playing off Lazlo's last comment. "I suppose I should at least wash my suit, or brush it out before accompanying you. I would hate to look dirty around your peers. I will find the washroom later." He grinned, having opened up to Lazlo for the first time. Amai knew that the other would care less, but he wanted to present himself in an orderly way. He didn't want to look like a slave in the terms of being mistreated, and unwelcome.

As time passed, relaxation grew, and questions fumbled within his mind, he finally let one particular question out. "I noticed you are all alone." He quietly stated. Blushing a bit, but letting it slide. "I was curious...do you...have a girlfriend?"Amai's eyes widened as he turned towards Lazlo and outstretched his hands. "I-If I am being too nosy please tell me...it's just...I have never dated personally, or if i did it did not last long." He wasn't sure if this was a personal question towards Lazlo, or if it was just another question. He hoped he had not screwed up once more.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image "We'll send the suit out for a one-hour dry-cleaning service," Lazlo told him. "It will be ready in plenty of time for this evening." He paused before responding to the rest of the conversation. He chewed on the inside of his cheek for a moment. "No, no girlfriends. I've had a few boyfriends in the past, quite a few in I'm honest, but I gave up on romance quite some time ago. Trouble is too many gold diggers not really interested in me as a person at all, just wanting the dazzle and attention that goes with dating a wealthy famous filmstar. There's no reality to it, if you get me. So, yeah, it means being lonely but it also means being safe from being taken advantage of or heartbroken."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:43 am
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai's hands drifted back under the warm water. He understood completely, though he had only ever dated females in the past. Lazlo's sexual orientation did not surprise him in the least. On the other hand he didn't quite understand how the male on male relationship worked, and since he was curious he would certainly read up on it later to better understand where Lazlo was coming from. What he couldn't quite understand, or grasp, was why someone was only in for his money and that alone. Lazlo was a kind hearted, and a very well built, man. No one in the right mind would want to stay just for his money. Amai closed his eyes and sighed. "Greedy people. To tell you the truth I would never date someone just for the gold. In a real relationship you have to intertwine with your lover. Understand where they come from, and who they really are." He shrugged slightly. "If I was to perhaps...date someone of your status...then I would treat you with the utmost respect." Taking a moment to reflect, he sunk back down under the water. 'It's true I have only dated off and on with someone of the opposite sex, but perhaps turning a new leaf will provide me with better insight and knowledge. At my age it's normal to explore your choices...right? He opened his green pools and looked forward. Deep in though.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:31 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image Lazlo smiled lazily to himself. He was deep in thought now, meditating on what Amai had said and also involuntarily conjuring up very explicit images in his mind featuring the aforesaid slave. "You know what people will assume when they see us out together don't you? It doesn't bother you too much?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:00 am
Dylanseke

User Image

He snapped out of his deep thoughts and looked over at Lazlo. "Th-that we are potentially together?" Amai rubbed the back of his head. "I mean...yeh it will at first given I am not sure what to expect from the paparazzi, but I can get used to it. You are used to it aren't you?" He was internally sweating. He felt horrible not being able to feel the same about the situation.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:02 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image Lazlo smiled. "Yeah, I'm used it. It used to really bug me, to be honest, and I used to really take to heart the stuff they said in the press too. But I'm over that now. If they've nothing better to do with their lives than fantasise over what I'm doing then let them get on with it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:16 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

"Yes, that's right." He chuckled. "I feel the same way. People really need to keep to their own business if you ask me." He shrugged. "But what can we do? The press will keep spitting out lies, and others will continue to suck it in." Amai closed his eyes and leaned against the siding again.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image "I'll call my PA, get him to take your suit to the dry cleaners and book the restaurant," Lazlo said and climbed out of the tub to stroll casually to where he laid his clothes. He rummaged in his jeans pocket for his cell and made the brief call. "He'll be here to pick up your suit in ten minutes" he informed Amai, slipping back into the water. "Then I'll show you the library and music room."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:01 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai nodded, watching Lazlo climb into and out of the water. He kept his eyes strewn about the room so that the other didn't notice. "Thank you. That sounds great." He was curious about the library and music room. It excited him to know that this huge mansion had one, and it would be more then likely be large rooms.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image Lazlo smiled lazily. "I'm glad I took a day off. I really needed this," he told Amai and let out a long contented sigh. He fell silent for the next few minutes then there came a knock at the door. "Come in, Grant, it's not locked," Lazlo called out. He turned to Amai. "Just my PA, Grant, come for your suit," Lazlo told him. The man - in his later thirties, rather lanky, with chestnut red hair - came into the room and nodded at the two males in the hot tub. "This it?" he checked, picking up the suit. Lazlo nodded. "This is Amai" he introduced them. "Oh, the slave you bought" Grant commented, not saying anything to the blond. "I prefer companion" Lazlo replied with a frown. "Whatever. I'll get this back to you in an hour or two. I've booked a table for two for eight o'clock, the car will pick you up and seven fifteen, okay?" And with that he scuttled out again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:23 am
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai gave a slight sigh after the stranger had called him a slave, expecting such things from Lazlo's friends, or workers. That was still pretty much what he was. Bought for time, and cleaning purposes, even though Lazlo had set the rule straight that he was in fact NOT a slave, but a companion in his time. Amai's eyes glanced over just as Grant was leaving the room, but he made no comment on the matter. "I-If you are ready, I would like to see the rooms now. I might need to go change first though." He pulled himself up onto the siding, sitting there for a moment waiting for Lazlo's answer.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image Lazlo pulled himself up out of the water and sat beside Amai. He reached out and brushed the hair off his face then leaned in and gave his a chaste kiss on the cheek. "Don't mind Grant. He's a jerk" he told him. "I'll fire him if you like - I can easily get another assistant. Or you could have his job! That'd serve him right."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:53 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

The blond was captured by the light kiss and the others gentle touch. As Lazlo spoke he sat in silence. His words were so gracious and pleasing to the ear that his stare was locked on the others bright face. "Oh no...I don't want to take anyone's job." He insisted, not wanting to take on Grant's position. "I understood from the moment I began that others, not of yourself, would certainly call me slave. I am alright." He tried to keep back from spilling the truth. 'Truth is...I hate the term. I was certain that Lazlo was not going to be the only one, but hearing it from someone like Grant just ticks me off.' He leaned forward and stared at his reflection in the water.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:50 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image Lazlo sighed. "Well, i might just start looking for a new PA anyhow. Let's get dressed and go to the music room. There's a robe on the hook, look, if you want to use that to go to your room and change. Meet me in the main hall and I'll show you round."  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff