Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:26 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril noded as he stood up "I like ice cream! I had it when i was really little!" He helped his master up he was holding his hand as he went out the bedroom door down staries. He was humming he felt better knowing his master was with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas realised that having been sold into slavery at such a young age and having had such a cruel and perverted master, there must be many ordinary everyday things that the boy had never experienced that most people took for granted. He determined to make that up to him, to do as much as he could with him. As the dished up the two bowls of ice cream and placed them on the big old kitchen table he said to Cyril, "We'll start your lessons tomorrow. I think two hours each morning should be fine for now. Then we can do fun stuff together. Have you any idea what sort of movie you'd like to watch or would you prefer me to choose? You could just look at the pictures on the covers and see what takes your fancy."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril looked confused at his statement "what's a movie?" He felt like he heard it some were befor . He liked the idea of spending time with his master it made him happy.
((Sory I had swim practice))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:51 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas gave a sad smile and ruffled his hair. "It's easier to show you than explain. It's...moving pictures that tell a story. Just remember when you're watching that even though it looks real its all pretend so anything bad or unhappy in the story isn't real, okay?" Andreas thought he'd best choose something very tame for the boys first movie experience, something meant for someone younger - maybe a Disney movie.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:11 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril plopped down on the couch with the bowl of ice cream putting it on the couch he wated too see what a moving picture looked like he had swiched into a big shirt wich was like a night gown and he was bare foot. His hair was still wet but he felt good. He wanted to cuddle with his master "moving pictures?..." He mumbled as he tried to imagin what it looks like.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:15 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas chose Beauty and the Beast and put the DVD on to play. He grabbed a travel rug and snuggled up on the couch, wrapping an arm around Cyril and drawing him close. "This is a cartoon movie. It means the pictures have all been drawn. Other movies are real people ones, we'll watch one those next time."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:40 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
He looked at the pictures and listened to some songs but when the beast appeared he got so scared he buried his face into Andreas and started shaking a little. After awhile when not higher Cyril he picked up his head and rested it on Andreas he started thinking about what Andreas said befor 'I don't have to do it with any one I don't like or is mean... Andreas is nice so...' He stopped thinking about it and smiled h was happy being this close to him. He wanted to feel safe and with Andreas and he did.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:00 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas held Cyril tightly and kissed his head, rocking him gently. "Remember what I said, pet, none of it's real. It's just moving pictures. The Beast is good really, just a bit grumpy because he's under a spell. It all turns out well in the end, I promise. Come on, peep out."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril was laying his head down in Andreas lap close to the end of the movie. He liked it but it was weird to him. He turned his head to look at his masters eyes but it was hard to due to the fact Cyril was tearing up. 'I wish I was like Bella so I can tell Master how I feel' he thought to him self  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas stroked Cyril's back gently. "What's the matter, sweetie? Don't cry. Tell me what's wrong" he spoke him softly.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:28 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril blushed "I just happy that the beast didn't die and they lived happy together becaues they loved each other. I want a happy ending to I think. what does Andreas want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas gave a soft laugh. "I guess everyone dreams of their own happily ever after," he replied. "But you know, you kinda have yours. Your enemy is dead and you've a happy safe home with me. I may not be a prince or a beast but I'll always take care of you and do anything I can to make you happy."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril laughted " that's my job." He sat up but still leaning his body on Andreas he was curious what would happen if he kissed him. He leans farther in and kissed Andreas he pulled away after a second "I like Andreas" he said with a cute smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:31 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas was taken aback for a nanosecond. He smiled gently as Cyril when he pulled away from the soft chaste kiss on the lips. "Cyril, sweetheart, remember what I told you. You don't have to try and please me that way. You don't have to do anything you don't really want to. You're the cutest boy and I'd have to be carved of stone not to be attracted to you but I shouldn't be, it isn't right after what you've been through. So just make sure you're only ever doing what you really want to and not what you've been trained to. Okay?"  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:44 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril hugged Andreas "but I like Andreas." He said confused he wasn't all that certain he was speeding clearly enoth. He never wanted to let his master be sad. Cyril looked at his masters face. 'I wonder what Andreas is thinking?' He thought to him self  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff