Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Alister's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:34 am
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu lowered his ears more as he listened to Alister. Maybe he had wanted him at first... But with Sono it was clear that his master favored the other the kitsune saw that clear enough. "Yes master..." He looked away then and heard what Sono asked. Why did Sono want to sleep with him? It confused him, shouldn't Sono be sleeping with the master?

"I....I'm alright with it Master if you wish to sleep alone."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:52 am
User Image
Alister "Yggdrasill" Taylors
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

He noticed Kitsumi's depression and let out an agitated sigh before he looked at Sono as the boy spoke. "You and Kitsu can sleep with each other or with me. I don't mind which. If you want to sleep with Kitsu, then do it. If you want to lay in my bed with me, that's fine, too." He would probably just leave tonight anyway. If Kitsumi was going to be depressed for nothing, he didn't really want to be around that energy for long. He got agitated and violent sometimes; an unfortunate setback to having the power he had. "I'll be gone for a few hours tomorrow after breakfast, and then I'll have an hour to spare before I go to the courtyard for training. You're welcome to come with me then, but you two will be here alone when I leave after breakfast." He ruffled Kitsumi's head softly, smiling at him, before he grew a bit more serious. "If either of you leave the yard while I'm gone without a proper excuse, I will not be happy. I let it slide today because it's your first day here, but I won't let it slide again. Unless it's an emergency, do not leave the yard. You can go outside, but you do not leave the fenced area. If you do need help, my sister's house is next door."

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:07 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu looked at his master and at Sono for a moment. Sono seemed to have a clear place in this household as the cute lovable boy, but Kitsu.... What was his spot in all of this? Sure Alister had picked him, but was it because he was a fox and the man wanted a dog? He really didn't know what he was supposed to do. As a slave he wasn't that helpful either. Sure he could clean and do some cooking but that was all he knew in domestics. He could sell clothing and sew and mend things and was good with money but he knew nothing about pleasing a man like Sono did.

Kitsu smiled at Sono then and nodded. "That sounds good, maybe we should get used to the place first before we see about anything else." When Alister spoke about his leaving the yard he lowered his head. "I'm sorry... But Sono and I wanted to play... It was only a few feet from the yard... I won't do it again..." The fox boy looked up at Alister than and tilted his head to the side. "Where are you going master? Is it part of your job?" He asked a bit worried about the man then. If Alister left he would have to watch Sono to keep the boy safe.
((he isn't depressed just unsure of his place now. He had believed that Alister was interested in him but now with Sono he thinks that Alister had just gotten him as a pet or something. Alister already said he didn't approve of the way Kitsu was brought up wearing girly clothing but then when Sono says the same thing Alister finds it cute. He is really just confused.))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:42 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono smiled and was soon clinging to Kitsume. His tail was wagging hard. "Yay!" He didn't mind having time to just explore the place and get to know Kitsu. He looked up at their Master as well. "Can Kitsu and I make you breakfast tomorrow?!" Why was he suddenly hyper? Huh...he'd think about that later. Moodswings.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:50 am
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister looked at Kitsumi and smiled a bit. "It's alright, my dear. I'm not angry. I just don't want you to get lost." He kissed his forehead and then nodded. "Yes. It's part of my job. You don't need to worry. You'll be safe here while I'm gone. Just don't touch my swords and other weapons." He looked down as Sono clung to Kitsumi and laughed a little. Now, that was adorable! When asked about breakfast, Alister nodded. "Yes. You two can make breakfast for us tomorrow morning. Now, let me show you two to the bathroom so you know where to go if you need to bathe and such." He smiled at the before he stood and turned, walking to the bathroom with the two cuties in tow.

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:05 am
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu practically purred in happiness when Alister kissed his forehead having grown attached to the man. He looked over at Sono and smiled at the other kissing the other's cheek for a moment. "Let's go then! Hey maybe we can take a bath together it would be fun right?" The boy asked as he took Alister's hand already feeling happy once again. "Uh Alister..... Master.... I can sew and things.... Is it alright if I mend your stuff? I also am good at cleaning and polishing things and am very careful.... But I won't touch your weapons unless it is alright with you first." He smiled sweetly then looked into the bathroom his ears perked forward.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 pm
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono blushed and giggled. "I'd love to take a bath with you!" He was glad someone was good at cleaning and stuff. He was rather terrible at it due to being clumsy. He smiled and almost skipped to the bathroom. "And maybe we can play dress up together!" It was nice to know that another boy likes crossdressing. Maybe they could put on a show for their master!!! Oh he was internally spazzing at this train of ideas.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Ah, the two were so cute. They'd be great company for each other while he was gone. "No. You don't touch my clothes. They have a very specific and complex pattern that only I know; not to mention the thread is very hard to handle. However, I can have my sister drop some things off if they need mending and you can fix them instead if you'd like." He patted both their shoulders. "Alright. Into the bath you two go. I'll be in the bedroom making room for a third bed."

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:26 am
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu undressed and got into the bathtub showing the dark purple bruises on his back. He had shifted to his fox form in the shops to try to lessen the amount of beatings which seemed to help even though he was able to be forced out of that form.

With his body exposed now he blushed lightly and pulled his tail infront of him playing with it slightly. "Well.... let's take the bath then...." he was ashamed to show his bruises to his master and Sono but there was little he could do about it. He also was thin and the bones showed through his skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

The demon watched Kitsumi strip, though usually he would have turned away. However, Alister's attention was snagged by the bruises on the teen. He winced a bit, literally feeling the pain from each one. "Take your time, you two. Don't use all the hot water, and be careful when you get out of the tub. The floor can be slippery." He rubbed Sono's head and then left the bathroom, going to his room. He sat on the chair in the far corner. Alister decided to make Kitsumi an outfit like his own combat clothes; thread made from the scales of the Celestial Dragons. It would keep him from most harm and heal his bruises and other wounds. He didn't want Kitsumi being haunted by his life at the shop.

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:59 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageThe fox boy nodded at the comment Alister made and turned the water to warm filling the tub to the right height and turning it off. He started to wash his small body being careful of his bruises. As he was being careful it took him longer to bathe then it normally would and he wished that he had asked to take a bath alone. The hard part was keeping the water and shampoo out of his ears as he washed his hair and his tail.

Looking at his clothes he wondered if he should try to wash those as well since he didn't have anything else to wear.

"Uh master? Can I get my clothes washed? I mean I don't have anything else to wear right now... I can easily make something later but what should we do when we are done?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono bit his lip feeling really sorry for Kitsume and a bit hesitant to invade on his obvious want for privacy. But he was also scared to take a bath alone. He stripped as well but quickly got in the bath before anyone could see what he looked like. He sighed at the bath, wishing there were bubbles in it.

When he finished cleaning himself he got out, wrapped a towel around himself and went to talk to Alister. "...Master?...I d-don't need my own bed...I'm scared to sleep by myself." He just wanted to sleep next to Kitsume.
User Image
Out Of Cuteness: I edited this post so that it makes more sense. Hope it helps?

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister looked up at Kitsumi as he spoke before looking at Sono. "You can't sleep in the same bed as Kitsumi if he gets sick, and vice versa. You're getting your own bed for times you can't have a bed buddy." He didn't have a problem with them sleeping in his bed with him when one of them was sick, but with Sono, he just assumed that he wouldn't want to sleep with Alister because of what he'd been through already. "Kitsumi, here. These are clothes made from the...fabric I use for my job clothes. The fabric is woven with spells; it'll keep you safe from harm and heal the bruises on your body." He was going to make the same sort for Sono, but he didn't have the energy at the moment. He'd do it tomorrow, after dinner.

Out of Condoms Just...delete your posts and start over. Don't forget the ooc posts.

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas