Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Home and Ranch of the Shepherd Brothers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ride Me.~

Kamuko closed his eyes and slowly took a deep breath as he slowly began to let go. But he quickly stopped as he felt Michael's arms wrap around his small body, making him retighten his own. He gave a small nod and a small peep to match, his slightly sweating hands gripping the back of the Master's shirt. "Okay.. Mike.." He figured he would try it out, and he kind of liked it. The teen was not used to calling his Masters by their real names and in the past got beat for trying.

Out of Character:

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?
𝓨eah, I'll give you that!
𝓑ut at least I give to my loves!
𝓔ven if my gifts are extravagant.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxxMark drove up to the house and went up to his room. Well, sort of. He stopped when he saw Michael in one of the bedrooms with a younger boy. Tilting his head, he peeked his head in. "You know how to pick them, Mike! Anyway, got to hurry and get back to the pastures. See ya!" He went to his room and dug in his closet for some of his old clothes before getting a hat for him, too, and leaving. He returned to the stable a bit later and went up to the fence. Mark sat on the fence and whistled for Zephyr. Jeez, I hope he'll fit. He's thinner than I was, but he's the same height as me. The clothes should fit with a belt to hold up the pants.

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Empty space 〗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:49 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
The stallion continued to graze as he heard the truck pull up once again and the door shut. He lifted his head when Mark whistled for him before lowering it again to grab another mouthful. After a few moments longer he made his way over to the fence and looked at Mark.

Once he was close enough to the male he stopped and snorted slightly before looking at the clothes with his big liquid eyes. He didn't really want to change once again and he shook his head before turning his head to the saddle and bridle that was on the fence. With that done he lowered his head to eat again knowing he needed to fill out again.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:07 am
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.
𝕀t may be the end of you.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxMichael was pleased he decided to use his name and not his title, though he seemed hesitant and unsure. His face turned red when he heard Mark commenting on them and he let go of Kamuko quickly, rubbing the back of his neck. What the heck had that been all about? "...That was my younger brother, Mark. He usually sticks around longer than that when he starts teasing me or Roy. Jordon must be here or something; he sounded distracted. Anyway, do you want a bath or are you hungry at all?"

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxxMark looked at the saddle and bridle, picking up on what Zephyr was signaling to him. "Hey, listen here. I bought you for both your forms, not just this one. You're not going to live your life here as only a horse. You have two forms, so use them both." He held the clothes out to Zephyr. "Get dressed. I would like to talk to you and not just watch you graze. Besides, it's going to take more than a day to get you filled out again."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 am
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
Zephyr looked at the clothes again before he shivered slightly. He lowered his head and started to shift before he reached out and took the clothes. It took a few moments for him to get dressed as he looked at Mark.

"Why do you care what form I am in? I'm your pet nothing more." The male looked away for a moment before picking up his own saddle and bridle and went for the stables. It was then that he saw the mare and the big black stallion. The two other horses seemed to know he was similar to him.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:49 am
User Image

Ride Me.~

Kamuko gave a silent sigh of relief, he had finally done it. He had finally hugged someone without fainting. But that nearly changed once Mark had snuck up on them. The teen gave out a loud squeal and quickly let go of the larger male, coving his mouth tightly once he was back on his feet. Naturally his face was bright red. Kamuko looked over to the brother and watched until he left. That is what he was afraid of.. A small sigh left the teen's lips after he had finally dropped his hands. "A uh... Bath.. Would be nice..." The boy whispered, his eyes shifting up towards Michael.

Out of Character:

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxxThe male sighed and jumped down, walking with Zephyr to the stables. "Horses aren't pets; they're part of the family here. And, it's not my job to take care of them. That's Michael's job; I'd never be able to see you. And, what's more, I'm your master whether I like being called that or not, so if I want you to be in both your forms, then you have to obey." He took the saddle and bridle, going over to a free stall and putting them up. "You're upset because I have a boyfriend, aren't you? Well, get over it. It's not like you were bought to be my lover, though I'd love to know what it feels like to be in charge for once. You were bought because I heard of a silver horse with a horn and wings that was being held in the slave market."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
The stallion turned and looked at Mark for a moment. "Yes, you heard of a horse and came to the shops. That is all the other owners heard as well." He turned and put the saddle and bridle down before moving towards a stall.

"What am I here for exactly if I am to be more than a horse? A breeder for your mares?" He looked away for a moment before turning back to Mark. "I have already been a breeder for mares and humans I do not like it. Besides, none of my offspring have gotten my traits."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxThe mn smiled a bit when he saw how nervous Kamuko was. "Don't worry about that. Come with me, and I'll show you the bathroom." He took Kamuko's hand and led him down the hall, opening the bathroom door. "You don't need help working the tub, do you? If not, I'll go get started on dinner."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image

Ride Me.~

Kamuko nodded and followed silently, though secretly happy that he was holding Michael's hand. The teen peeked in the bathroom with blue hues, spotting the tub. He gave a small smile. "I think I can manage.." Said the boy softly before slowly letting the man's hand go. He was so strong... After a moment of looking about Kamuko started the tub, making sure it was nice and warm. It would be strange to bathe without his lucky boots..

Out of Character:

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxxMark looked at Zephyr and resisted the urge to whack him in the back of the head. "You're an idiot. They don't sell horses at the slave market; unicorns and other rare horses are usually sold at auctions. When I heard of a silver horse where you were, I knew you had a human form." Did he sound harsh? Yes, he did. He was suddenly annoyed. "The mares have Nightmare. You're here because I didn't want someone like you to spend the rest of your life being tossed around like an old rag. If you're not going to at least appreciate the fact that you got a master that will take care of you, then I'll start treating you like a damn slave."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
Zephyr could hear that Mark was unhappy with him and to be honest he didn't blame the human. "I do appreciate being bought by someone that is kind. I do not understand why you would buy me if you already have someone else you love. Not to mention a stallion that can breed your mares. I have been used all my life for other people's gain or their desires. I was born as a horse.... And it is all I really know. Once I am no longer useful I am sold to another buyer."

He turned and hung his head for a moment he was rude he knew that, but he was upset and wanted to be more than a pity case for this male. Why would his owner buy him if he wasn't going to be used? The male clearly had plenty of other horses, he didn't need another. And if he already had someone that he loved then why bother to get him for that reason as well.

"I do not understand you master. I am nothing but a pet for your kind no matter what form I take. A pretty creature for you to show around and gloat over..... Just another possession."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxx"You're upset because of that? Really? That I have a boyfriend and the mares have a stallion already? Kind of figured you'd be happy to have a master that gave you more freedom than your last ones." He went over to Zephyr and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the stall and to the truck. "I bought you to get you out of there. Not to gloat over or to show around. But, if you want to be treated like a piece of property, then tell me and that's what I'll do. Otherwise, we're going up to the house and I'm showing you to your room."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

OrionFay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxMichael watched Kamuko start the bath and smiled. "Alright. Call if you need anything." He turned and shut the door behind him, going downstairs to start on dinner.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items