Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Tardis the time lords home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm
Hydrias and the doctor are I'm pm's  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi was dragged to the bar by his master and the collar that was around his neck. He already hated the male and resentment oozed off his body. When his owner wanted him to leave he grumbled and moved only as far as his stupid collar allowed.

Of course he was still able to hear the conversation even if he didn't understand it.
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade he got up and started walking away when the alien started speaking
Alien "******** ****ow much you want for him" the tardis translation started kicking in. The alien motioned to tenshi.
Spade looked ticked off and turned around slamming the table in anger causing the music in the restrant to stop and people to look at him for second then every thing started up again."he's not apart of this and he is defiantly not for sale so you can tell your boss to go shove it." He stared the alien down. You could feel the anger comeing off of him. "If you touch him I will personally put a bulit in that head of yours...got it!!!" He said befor he walked over to Tenshi .
Spade didn't look at him "let's go." He said in a rushed voice. "Things are about to get messy." He heled Tenshi's arm
Alien looked shocked for a second befor pulling out a laser "I just decided we don't need your help! Your fired!"he shoot at Tenshi but spade blocked it by useing him self as a shelid the thermal clip/bulet went into his right arm. With his left arm he let go of Tenshi and pulled out his revolver and shot the alien right in between the eyes. Spade hid the wound he got from Tenshi covering it up with his jacket."let's go befor I have to shoot another one." He said sarcasticculy as he headed to the door
Quote:
Because I hate to see people grow old

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

I will never be broken

User ImageTenshi looked at the two men for a moment just slightly surprised his master threatened the other male if he touched his slave. Why did the man care? Was it simply that he was a jealous type and didn't share well, which was fine by him he wasn't going near his current master let alone one of the male's friends.

The shooting didn't phase him either showing he had been rather used to fights of all kinds. "Would have saved you the trouble of that if you sold me.... Could have sold me for twice what you paid for me in the first place.... Not groaning fond of me are you."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:46 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade was out sied far away from the bar with Tenshi in an old desertid building catching his breath. The blood had come threw his jaket and was on his hand from holding it. He started to laugh even thought it was painfull "what?! When I just met you, perish the thought" he slid down the wall to the ground "I hated that man I'm so happy he's dead and I can say it was self defence." His blood started to drip down his side. He wasn't looking forwered to getting the bulet out later he would have to get some one Ells to do it for him
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:30 am
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi growled as the male slumped to the ground. "Take off your jacket and hand me whatever you have that can remove a bullet. I might not like you but if you die I'm going to be sold again and put in danger."

When the jacket was off he went over and tore at the man's shirt exposing the wound. "It isn't that bad so you will be fine, it is going to hurt like hell to remove this but hey your choice."

Tenshi looked at Spade before he took the makeshift tweezers and started to remove the bullet. Once it was out he managed to close the wound and cleaned the mess as best he could.
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:07 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade he took off his jacket bitteing his lip because the jacket had stuck to his chest. He then shrugged off the pain for a while because he new the worst was to come. "Gosh your wors then my aunt" he said sarcasticculy.

When Tenshi ripped of his shirt spade had a smug smile on his face "see I knew you couldn't resist." He smiled fakely to hide the pain. He handed him the twesisers with much regret he had no idea what he new about Medicean.

When he was getting the bullet out spade started grinding his teeth. "Let's see you take a bullet for some one who dosnt give a ...ahhh" he said as the bullet finally came out. After awhile he took off the riped shirt and all over his back were wipe marks and burns, on his chest was a stab wound, and right over his heart was a scare from stitches also all down his chest. "I know I'm so hot." He said in a sarcastic tone again.
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:26 am
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi had seen the scars and marks and didn't say anything about them it didn't matter much what someone looked like now as he had the same types of marks on his own body.

"Don't flatter yourself I'm only doing what I have to in order to survive. Of course if you removed the collar I would have just left you here. Can you move? We should get you back to the base or whatever it is you are living."
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade looks a little unhappy he moved really fast and pined the other to the ground with his unijured arm makeing it Imposibule for the other to move. "Is that really anyway to treat some one who just saved your life." He said in a suductive tone as he traced his toung over Tenshi's jaw line. He then nipped his ear.
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi was surprised by what Spade did next. "Get off of me!"
He struggled trying to get free.....

Timeskip

When it was over Tenshi looked smaller, weaker somehow as if he gave up the fighting spirit. He got dressed before looking at his master for a moment. "I would have thought with a bullet hole in your arm...... Guess I was wrong...."
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade he found his jacket and then zipped up his pants. he got up werily and helped his slave up "If you grew up the same way I did you know what real pain is." he thought he still had part of the bullet in his arm but he wouldn't tell tenshi. Spade looked away from his slave for a second.
He had a flash back to his past after saying what he said. Spaed thought of that choice he had to make his brother or his race. There was silence for awhile till he looked at his slave. he spoke in a cold tone "theres going to be lots more of this." he raised his slaves chin and tilted his head slightly up. he saw the change in his eyes then just to rile him up "Given up already? What a pity..." he said taunting him "Not much of a challenge ether" he smiled and put a hand and grabbed his hair roughly and pulled him into another kiss "It seems humans rant as strong as my father said" he didn't let go of his hair and spades goal was to make Tenshi remember that strength he once had when they first met.
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:14 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi gave a small growl for a moment as his head was pulled back and he was kissed. When Spade pulled away he looked up at his master for a moment. "What you want a challenge? I'm wiped at the moment from that.... For a human we get tired after sex... It seems you aliens don't.
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade he smiled did he really seem to be alien well he did just refur to earthlings as human. "No we get tired. but I don't like seeming week and nor should you." he walked out of the door pulling his leave by the had back to the tardis. When they got there he opened the doors and went in.

He pushed his slave inside and locked the doors quickly "do you want anything to drink?eat?"
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:11 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi hated being treated like this but he knew the rules of the game and was starting to understand this male just a bit more. "You don't like weaklings.... Then why get a human when we are weaker than most species out there.... Is it because they are considered to be your equals and we humans are no more than animals? Certainly don't treat us much better." He glared at Spade for a moment before looking away.

"Oh I get a choice then? Not just bread and water? What I've been living on for the past few months of my life." What he could do with was a nice steak and maybe a bit of wine but he figured it was out of the question.
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers