Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Hawk Chaosfire's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:27 pm
the gothic beauty 2
entitylvr

Tristan
User Image"What kind of game.... Another one where you decide to carve me up like a roast? If that is the case...I'm out." He put a hand to his throat and rubbed it for a moment as he watched his master carefully.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
He giggled and tilted his head. "I want to play checkers~" Oh how he loved the look of surprise on people's faces. They never expect him to say something like that after beating them up.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
entitylvr

Tristan
User ImageThe male raised an eyebrow at this remark before laughing. "You truly are insane.... I don't exactly know this game though I do know it is a boardgame of sorts. How does one play this game..... Checkers?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:29 am
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk giggled excitedly. "I'll show you~ Follow me to the sitting room." He finally had someone to play with! Yes!
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm
User ImageTiika had gotten lost after his transport crashed though he didn't have a scratch on him. He wandered around for awhile until he came to a large house that looked safe enough so he went up to the door and timidly knocked.

"H......hello? I.... I need some help please.... I.... I'm lost...." His ears were down as he waited and shivered slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:10 am
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk answered the door and as soon as he saw the little boy a slow smirk grew on his face. "Oh~? I think I can help you~" He laughed softly as he used some of his power to make the boy lose his memory of his past life, well except for important things like his name and such. He was finally going to raise the perfect pet from scratch! "What's your name kid?"
User Image
(that a good response? and sorry it took so long. it never told me you posted)
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 am
EntityLvr

User ImageThe boy looked a bit confused as to how he got to the house and what he was doing there as he looked around for a moment. "My name is Tiika..... How did I get here sir?"

The boy was innocent and sweet as he stood there his little rabbit ears standing up at the moment as he heard a noise inside.

Tristan moved towards the door and looked at the kid for a moment. "Your not planning on keeping the poor boy.... He won't live longer than a week with you." The older male stated feeling nothing for the bunny boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk smirked and crouched down to the boy's height. "Hello Tiika. You came here to live with me. My name is Master Hawk. You have always wanted to live and serve me." As he spoke he weaved a tiny bit of power into it to make sure the sweet boy believed every word. He then stood and looked at Tristan. "You have no idea. You see, I'll torture you since you love to defy me and raise Tiika here to be the perfect obedient pet. Simple as that."
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:38 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User ImageTiika looked up at Master Hawk and smiled going to give him a hug. "I am so happy I found you then master. What can I do for you?" The boy asked as he looked at the cat male. "Who is this master?"

Tristan felt sick for a moment as he listened to Hawk and Tiika. "You are sick.... This kid is helpless and your going to train him? What if I obey you.... Do everything you want.... You leave him alone completely."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk tensed at the hug with a small growl. "Rule number one. Don't touch me. Goes for both of you." He turned to Tristan and gave a small smirk. "And how long would you obey me~? You're more fun fighting. And even if you start obeying me you'll only be doing it to defy me." He hummed softly as a hand stroked one of Tiika's bunny ears. "...But~ Perhaps we can come to a deal. You obey me sexually and I won't take my frustration out on this poor boy." He finished that sentence in his head with 'for now'.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:48 pm
EntityLvr

User ImageTiika instantly released his master and looked down ashamed he had already disobeyed his master. "I.... I'm sorry master I didn't mean to disobey...." He sounded sad as if just making the man angry was punishment enough. When Hawk touched his ear he blushed and gave a soft moan his ears were sensitive and could easily get him to do anything his master wanted.

Tristan growled but nodded his head. "Yes I will obey you even in bed as long as you leave him alone." Seein the boy's reaction to having his ears touched made Tristan do something he normally would never do, he willingly kissed Hawk trying to get the man distracted from the bunny boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:58 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
A low growl came from the man as he released the ear to gip Tristan's hair tightly. He easily dominated the kiss, forcing his tongue into the other's mouth. He knew what the other was trying to do and he was totally okay with this. He hadn't had sex in a long time, since he killed his last pet, and he wanted it. Now.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:33 am
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User ImageTristan went upstairs with his master leaving the boy to explore on his own as he delt with the needs of his master.

"Remember the deal... I do what you want you don't touch the kid...."

Timeskip

In the end the neko didn't seem to be as unhappy about bedding his master and he was now sleeping soundly in the man's bed.

Tiika had heard noises upstairs but he didn't go and find out what they were as he looked around the house. He was still in his red short shorts but that was it. He didn't remember if he had a shirt on earlier or not, but he preferred not wearing one as it annoyed his tail which he wiggled slightly before he ended up finding a spot to take a nap.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk smirked as he watched the sleeping neko. "Good boy~" He put on clean clothes and headed downstairs to find his newest toy. He wanted to see if he could make the kid wear a dress. He quietly and calmly searched the house.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out