Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Jason and Haku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:29 pm
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason went towards Haku and tripped ending up knocking over a plant and getting full of soil. He was too busy watching his guard flexing his muscles. "Looks like I am going to be taking that shower after all...." He blushed and looked down as he started to remove his shirt and pants doing his best to keep the dirt in one place. He was still in his undergarments which were actually girls lace panties. He found them more comfortable and showing them to Haku made him blush again. "Well you should probably come with me then....."

He went into the bathroom then and turned on the water before finally removing the rest of his clothes. His door was solid glass so he would be visible to Haku.

Jason stepped into the shower and closed his eyes a small moan escaping his lips from the joy of being under the relaxing warm water. He let the water run over his body for a moment before he picked up the soap and started to lather it onto his skin paying attention to a few areas more than others. After a bit he seemed to forget that Haku was there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:12 pm
the gothic beauty 2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
My beds a coffin and I have no pulse

Haku laied back on the bed with his head on the pillow and sighed "if that's what you want." He pulled Jason on to his chest and pulled the covers over them. He had his hand on the boys butt under the covers.

((Look on YouTube for the doctor who and the snowmen))
Quote:
The doctor thinks I'm crazy because I think I'm a ghost

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason ended up falling asleep on Haku's chest completely relaxed and utterly exhausted. He slept soundly and woke a few hours later blushing a bit as he timidly kissed Haku's cheek.

"Haku.... Why exactly did you.... Want to sleep with me? You don't really know me or anything.... I.... Just want to know if it was a one time thing...." He would understand if it was. It wasnt like the man really loved him or anything. Haku didn't owe him an explanation either.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:48 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku cudlled a little bit "nope" and kissed him back "I'm here to stay and ya can't get rid off me" he got up and streached. "besides do you know how cramped it is 12 feet under if you ever get buried ask for a couple inches deep"
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageThe human watched his guard and companion get up blushing slightly as he saw the other was still not fully dressed. Jason took the sheet and wrapped it around himself before he got out of the bed as well. "Perhaps we should take a shower and get dressed.... I didn't think you would leave Haku...but that doesn't mean what happened.... That you actually have feelings for me... I know.... That well men have needs and I... I was the only one around...." He said softly before heading towards the bathroom again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:07 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku he seemed confused by the statement Jason had made and sighed "who knows?"
He walked out of the room for a bit and did a quick rince of and went back and wached Jason take a shower. Using his stealth skills not to be noticed.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:21 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason was just stepping out of the shower and heading to his bedroom to get dressed when his cellphone went off. He went to answer it and saw it was his manager so he said hello. After a few moments he tried to explain that the issue had been taken care of but his manager said they already paid and couldn't get a refund.

"Fine.... But I don't need you to send me anything." He said as he hung up the phone and dressed. He let out a small sigh and pulled on his jeans and a shirt leaving his hat behind this time.

Jason heard the bell ring and went to the door seeing another male there. This really wasn't going to end well was it? "Uh... I take it your the gift from my manager? I'm Jason well you might as well come inside. There is one other member staying with us I'm sure you will meet eventually."

((I hope it is okay that I have Masato coming...))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm
((If I controlle another charecter ill have to do it at home also it's hard rping right now because I have a hangover... Yes I am to young to be drinking. Also I had like 18 or something glass. So I'll try and post later if I can its just hard acting like people I'm not.))  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 am
Ryuu sky
((If I controlle another charecter ill have to do it at home also it's hard rping right now because I have a hangover... Yes I am to young to be drinking. Also I had like 18 or something glass. So I'll try and post later if I can its just hard acting like people I'm not.))

ah alright. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 pm
the gothic beauty 2

the man smiled he had a sinister air around him "ah what what a beutifll young man words escape me to describe your beauty young master." He said in a seductive tone as he grabbed the Jason's hand and kissed it. Then he turned his head when he heard a noise.
He can in just with a towel wrapped around his waist his hair wet from just takeing a shower leaving his mucels glistening a bit "hey who's at the door...." He walked up and pulled Jason close holding him against his chest. He glared at the man "mine you p***k."  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:18 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason blushed as his hand was kissed only to be pulled into Haku's still damp body. The boy looked at the two men confused as to why Haku would say something like that. "Haku.... He was just saying hello.... A.... And I'm not yours..... Y.... You never really said you had any feelings...." It was still rather nice to hear the man call him his though.

"So... What is your name? You can just call me Jason. This is Haku, my guard."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 pm
the gothic beauty 2

"quickly send him away before he poisons the air with his lies" he said pointing at the door "out Masato!" He said angery at his brother he waits for the man to leave. It was clear these two had history.
he laughted at haku "nice try but you can't kick me out anymore you're not the master!" He laughted in a sinister voice. "Don't worry I won't do the same thing I did to lee to my master"  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageThe boy looked at the two men confused before he heard what was said. "Haku.... He can't leave and I am unable to return him... My manager has bought Masato as a gift.... He wanted this man to be my guard.... I told him I had you but he wouldn't listen...."

He shivered when Masato spoke and laughed. "Who... Is lee? And w.... What happened to him....?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:15 pm
the gothic beauty 2

"lee was our younger brother. Poor lad all ways sick we had to keep him isolated from the rest of the family. The only people allowed to see him was me and on occasion haku. Haku liked Lee more than a brother should but I got to him first and snatched him away. Haku swore that if lee ever had sex with me he'd kill me... And here I am dead as a door nail" he said winking at Jason
Haku pulled Jason closer to his bare chest "this is mine no touchys Masato and if you do I'll cut off your head and bury it some were for you to try and find your head to dig it up!"  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash