Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
{Plots 4.0} Open and so many to offer! (Essien is a adult!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
She hasn't really been rped so... yay? XD I see her being a bit of a rebel to her parents but generally good.

Hmmmm~ I can easily see myself throwing my female cheetah, Arashi, out at her, or my male lion, Ni-tobun (both for possible flings? Even meet and greet works perfectly with me!)

Arashi is very, very serious, untrusting of others but very civil and polite, while Ni-tobun is still figuring himself out and can be either very friendly or gruff~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
~Kiana_Nala~
She hasn't really been rped so... yay? XD I see her being a bit of a rebel to her parents but generally good.

Hmmmm~ I can easily see myself throwing my female cheetah, Arashi, out at her, or my male lion, Ni-tobun (both for possible flings? Even meet and greet works perfectly with me!)

Arashi is very, very serious, untrusting of others but very civil and polite, while Ni-tobun is still figuring himself out and can be either very friendly or gruff~

wow. Both have some amazing potential for plots. Lol. Hm.... maybe we could do general meet and greets with both and see what develops? smile  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:16 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
wow. Both have some amazing potential for plots. Lol. Hm.... maybe we could do general meet and greets with both and see what develops? smile

That would be perfect! 4laugh Would you like to start one, and I the other possibly?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:24 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
~Kiana_Nala~

That would be perfect! 4laugh Would you like to start one, and I the other possibly?

sure! I can't start one until later when I get home but I'm fine with starting. C:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:30 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Do you have any preference of which you want to start with? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:31 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
~Kiana_Nala~

Do you have any preference of which you want to start with? :3

Nope! <3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:35 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I'll start Arashi's then~ ;3 I probably can't start it until tomorrow, though! ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:39 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
~Kiana_Nala~

I'll start Arashi's then~ ;3 I probably can't start it until tomorrow, though! ;_;

Sounds good to me. C:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:11 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
~Kiana_Nala~
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Lollipop x L u x u r y
~Kiana_Nala~
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Mmmm, may you? Q3Q I'm a bit everywhere right now.

I'm going on a mini trip, but later today when I get home I sure can! C:
Alright.
If I get to it first, I'll post it here. c:

Ah, crap... my cub is a pridelander.
.___.
I'm very new to this so will it be able to work?

lol. It's ok. Hmm... Maybe it could be border Rp? Essien is adopted into the outlands with his siblings but his Bio dad visits them so its possible he followed him or something. Granted he'll turn back around. Lol.
Sounds good to me! o 3o
I think Erevu might follow his father as well(Mheetu is a scout) a bit of distance away and run into Essien. Possibly literally. c;
Of course, he'd also high tail it home before his father notices or his mother comes looking for him. o u o

Lol. XD Sounds good to me. 8D I'll get it started in a second. Will just quote you and Silvr in this thread to your RPs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:04 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:46 am
You haven't made the roleplay yet, have you? Working on it now but if you have, it's fine. ouo
~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y
You haven't made the roleplay yet, have you? Working on it now but if you have, it's fine. ouo
~Kiana_Nala~

No I haven't. >w<; Was going to do it today since I don't have any classes after Math today. If you have it started go ahead! c: Sorry. D; This week is so bizarre to get used to. x...x  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Haha, no worries!
HERE! -tosses-
During this whoooole writing process, I was singing a song from the lion king in my head. .___.
So prepare for a chance of a lifetime
Be prepared for sensational news
A shining new era
Is tiptoeing nearer

Though, I gotta say, my favorite part of the song is: No king, no king, LA LA LA LA LA LA!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:03 pm
To any of your rouges who might want something to consider joining pride-wise...I started a IT a couple days ago.

~Kiana_Nala~

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:55 pm
I'll check the pride out and see if I have anyone that can fit with it. c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash