Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Art I~ Open- Intro 2061-'62 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:54 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine listened closely as the lesson started, taking a few notes on some parchment paper. They were going to be drawing more, but this time a background around a subject. She looked over all the papers on the desk before choosing a small tea cup. Lexine quickly drew out the intricately detailed tea cup before beginning on the background. After just drawing a few lines, not too sure where she was going to be putting it, Lexine drew out a park, with the tea cup sitting, untouched, on the seat of a bench. Slowly a story began forming in Lexine's head. She smiled, rather happy with her work.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:09 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Art : Tuesday (2:00pm to 2:45pm)

Alice loved art class it was probably the most fun and the lessons weren’t overly mind boggling to her. Taking notes as the class went on she was excited to draw backgrounds that would otherwise not make any sense. Looking at the objects in front of her when they were left to work away on their drawings Alice couldn’t decide what to go along with.

Finally Alice settled on a flower a tulip to be exact. Working away on her drawing she drew what looked like a pond before drawing the tulip as if it were floating on the water. Looking at the flower she worked the background into it make the ripples in the water. Alice’s story was simple the tulip was tossed into the water left there as a memory. She loved it and it looked nice in her opinion.

With: Classmates

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:18 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

[Student List: Kenneth Lowery - Slytherin
Valentina La Russa - Gryffindor
Lexine Vance - Ravenclaw
Alice Lancaster - Hufflepuff]

Tanna walked into her Art classroom excited for her budding artists. She had been looking over their past works in her office and she could see the visible improvement in some and also the raw talent in others. It was enough to make her want to dance when she thought she was helping the next generation of artists! That thought in mind she smiled and eagerly went over to her blackboard to write, Backgrounds, before turning to the small class.
"Hello again students! I've been so impressed by all of your sketches these past few weeks so I think you're ready for the big shot. Today we'll be putting together all that we've learned with one simple idea: backgrounds. One of the biggest challenges in drawing and sketching is tackling background space. Often times we get caught up in the foreground and ignore or only half-heartedly realize a successful background for our foreground imagery to occupy. A strongly drawn or sketched background can provide necessary context for what’s happening in the foreground, and can add visual interest to keep the viewer’s eye moving and examining the image. And pencils are a robust but forgiving medium that provide the flexibility to explore these background environments. The rules to background are pretty simple:

Overlap: How objects overlap other objects in the picture determines how the viewer understands the space. Anything overlapping or partially obscuring something else will appear closer to the viewer
Relative Scale: Obviously, things that are bigger will appear closer, especially in comparison to a smaller version of the same kind of object.
Relative Position: This may be less intuitive than the previous two concepts, but things that are lower in the picture appear closer. Things that are higher seem farther away.
Dark vs Light: Dark objects usually appear closer and light objects usually appear distant. This is a real phenomenon in nature known as atmospheric perspective. It’s the reason far-away mountains are a light, hazy blue, while closer mountains and other objects are darker and retain more contrast.
Horizon: The horizon is always the same as the viewer’s eye level. You can place the horizon wherever you want in a drawing, but it determines the viewer’s eye level. So anything placed above the horizon line is above the viewer. Correspondingly, anything below the horizon is below the viewer. So unless you want the viewer to think he’s floating on a broomstick, you’d better make sure that street lamp extends above the horizon.

Currently on your desks are different subjects, animals, people, inanimate objects, etc., what I would like you to do is draw a background around that subject and create a story. Is that a lion in an African safari or lounging in the shade of a muggle office building? Why is their a tea cup in the middle of a pond? Whatever it is you can think of create! For extra credit you could sketch both the subject and the background and I'll award your points towards your overall grade as well as House Points!"
Tanna clapped happily excited for today's project.

Diamond Wales

mrs-lestrange

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Continuing on!] [OOC: Those who's character is on the class list are quoted]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:14 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Ariana Elwood
Eugene Windsor
Cash Meadows]

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Third Years. She had been a tad shocked at the small numbers of students she had gotten last year. Small numbers meaning one, but she was thoroughly impressed with that one and hoped to see more like it with this new upcoming set. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art I, my name is Professor Hawthorne and I will be instructing you this year. To start the class I'd like you to introduce yourself, which House you're in, and why you chose Art. I'll get things started off! My name is Naitanna Hawthorne, I didn't attend Hogwarts but I was told I would have made a great Ravenclaw, and I'm in Art because I love the multiple ways I can express myself. Now one of you."
Arkendrai

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Professors] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: New year new hope!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:25 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxalways forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana smiled brightly up at the professor as she started class. Of coures they were simply going to be introducing themselves, of course Ariana didn't completely mind. "I'm Ariana Elwood from Hufflepuff. I chose art class because I've always enjoyed drawing, and I'd really like to get better!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:26 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Ariana Elwood
Eugene Windsor
Cash Meadows]

Tanna was over the moon at how many students were in her introductory Art class. She made sure to smile at each person as they walked, on time or a bit late. The young teacher walked over to the chalk board and began writing in her curly script: Lighting and Frame in your artwork "There are a number of ways that light affects or interacts with artwork, from how a piece is lit, to deliberately incorporating the interaction of light within the work. Lighting of artwork is crucial to supporting the meaning of the artwork. Strong lighting creates strong highlights and shadows, which enhances the physical form of the object. Strong lighting is often used with classical Greek and Roman sculptures of the human body. The lighting reveals the contours of the figure and emphasizes its physicality. Diffuse lighting, which means the light on the object is more spread out, minimizing shadows and contrasts and making the object appear flatter, minimizes the physicality and contours of the body, and accents its stiff pose. Light in other works of art could be for dramatic contrast, to enhance the beauty of what or whom ever you draw or paint, or to create a two dimensional look to your artwork.
Now, that's just the lighting you create, natural light such as from candles, light bulbs or sunlight can also enhance the beauty of your art. Reflections are like magic in some ways. They transform a space in dramatic ways and make it appear infinitely larger, depending on the placement of reflective surfaces such as mirrors. Water can also be used to make reflections to create a sense of peace, calm, and serenity. Water has a naturally soothing effect on people, and the depth of a reflection within a pool creates an opportunity for contemplation.
Framing for all intent and purposes is not just the frame holding in the picture, it is also the main focal point of your art. Without a frame your art could seem endless with one no mater how big or small it is constrained but in a way that you created.

Tanna paused after her short speech and looked to see if anyone was confused before going back over to the board and writing, Proportions .
"Proportion refers to the relative size of parts of a whole (elements within an object). We often think of proportions in terms of size relationships within the human body.Michelangelo's sculpture David represents the Renaissance emphasis on the ideal, based on the ancient Greek model of the ideal: rationality reflected in the portrayal of perfection in the human body."[ Here Tanna gestured to her own smaller David on the side of the classroom.] "This sculpture is an excellent illustration of both scale and proportion in art. Proportion doesn't just stop at the human body, it could be used for landscapes, portraits, interior design. floral arrangements even! And, it can also be used to make dramatic and even controversial images of what you want to convey. The art of photomontage is a method where you piece together elements from different sources and alter the scale of objects in the composition as well as proportions within the human body. Think of it as almost making a cartoon but using real images of that person.

For the remainder of class I would like you to do two things for me: First, I would like you to draw whatever comes to mind and then attempt to add light and or frame to this sketch. Second, I'd like for you to attempt to draw your head, not just your face your actual head, using the mirrors provided upon my desk. If you have any questions or issues please don't hesitate to ask me.
Now as for homework I would like you all to go into a bathroom that has a mirror and take a candle with you. Light the candle and examine your face from different angles to see the different contrast and shadows the light offers and if you can draw your favorite angle. Another exercise I'd like for you is to go take a walk at different times of the day, if your schedule allows you, and notice the light the sun makes upon the area around you. Mark the shadows and note where they are and if they moved. This isn't graded it's merely a guide to enhance your knowledge and understanding of lighting. If you hit a problem please don't hesitate to raise a hand and when you're finished you may leave."
she grinned happily and waited for everyone to start.
Arkendrai

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Let's keep things rolling!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Year Three Half-Blood Keeper

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx A spark soaring down through the pouring rain
------------------------------------------------- And restoring life to the lighthouse
xxxxxxxxxx A slow motion wave on the ocean
------------------------------------------- Stirs my emotion up like a rain cloud

-------- ✦When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back?✦ --------

Eugene had some of his useful thins ready; pencils, erasers, 24 colored pencils, and a watercolour sketchpad (he simply thought that watercolour sketchpads were better than ordinary). Even his proud little pocket-sized drawing book he used for two years. He sat on the front row, only to realize that only a few people he at least knew signed up here, he pretty much felt lonely.

He shrugged it off and listened to the lecture, he smiled and nodded as he listened. He did not find this confusing, he seemed to follow what she was trying to trying to say mostly. He opened his sketchpad and drew a candle with four vases, as he saw this as easy than making complicated landscapes. He colored with the shades of yellow, orange, red, and green. It came up satisfying in his perspective after around fifty minutes. After a while, he stood up to get a mirror. He felt an awkward feeling whenever he looked himself in the mirror, not that he hated it, he just felt off... He had some hard time in drawing his whole head, especially his hair. He often erased some errors here and there until he was satisfied, what a conscious perfectionist. He also wrote a note to himself to go to the comfort room for the homework, hopefully the boys won't mind at all..

-------- We all suffer but we recover just to discover life where we all are --------

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But I'm gonna survive. Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!

With:
Attire:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:08 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxalways forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so.

Ariana walked into class and took a seat up front excited to begin drawing. After their lecture, Ariana began on her drawing which consisted of a small cat. It really wasn't anything fancy, but it was really one of the only thing Ariana could think to draw. She then went up to begin her drawing of herself. Ariana had never been too skilled at drawing people so she wasn't that excited to be drawing herself, but it was their assignment after all.

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:49 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Ariana Elwood
Eugene Windsor
Cash Meadows]

Tanna walked into her Art classroom excited for her budding artists. She had been looking over their past works in her office and she could see the visible improvement in some and also the raw talent in others. It was enough to make her want to dance when she thought she was helping the next generation of artists! That thought in mind she smiled and eagerly went over to her blackboard to write, Backgrounds, before turning to the small class.
"Hello again students! I've been so impressed by all of your sketches these past few weeks so I think you're ready for the big shot. Today we'll be putting together all that we've learned with one simple idea: backgrounds. One of the biggest challenges in drawing and sketching is tackling background space. Often times we get caught up in the foreground and ignore or only half-heartedly realize a successful background for our foreground imagery to occupy. A strongly drawn or sketched background can provide necessary context for what’s happening in the foreground, and can add visual interest to keep the viewer’s eye moving and examining the image. And pencils are a robust but forgiving medium that provide the flexibility to explore these background environments. The rules to background are pretty simple:

Overlap: How objects overlap other objects in the picture determines how the viewer understands the space. Anything overlapping or partially obscuring something else will appear closer to the viewer
Relative Scale: Obviously, things that are bigger will appear closer, especially in comparison to a smaller version of the same kind of object.
Relative Position: This may be less intuitive than the previous two concepts, but things that are lower in the picture appear closer. Things that are higher seem farther away.
Dark vs Light: Dark objects usually appear closer and light objects usually appear distant. This is a real phenomenon in nature known as atmospheric perspective. It’s the reason far-away mountains are a light, hazy blue, while closer mountains and other objects are darker and retain more contrast.
Horizon: The horizon is always the same as the viewer’s eye level. You can place the horizon wherever you want in a drawing, but it determines the viewer’s eye level. So anything placed above the horizon line is above the viewer. Correspondingly, anything below the horizon is below the viewer. So unless you want the viewer to think he’s floating on a broomstick, you’d better make sure that street lamp extends above the horizon.

Currently on your desks are different subjects, animals, people, inanimate objects, etc., what I would like you to do is draw a background around that subject and create a story. Is that a lion in an African safari or lounging in the shade of a muggle office building? Why is their a tea cup in the middle of a pond? Whatever it is you can think of create! For extra credit you could sketch both the subject and the background and I'll award your points towards your overall grade as well as House Points!"
Arkendrai

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Let's keep things rolling!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:37 am
x
x
x
x

x

Ariana was interested by the assignment: They were to create a background around a subject picked from the pictures sitting on their desk. Biting her lip, Ariana began rummaging through the pictures, not quite sure what she was going to be drawing. Sure, she had ideas, but nothing solid...well, not until she found the perfect object, a sleeping broom. While Ariana had never really participated in Quidditch, she did find it rather entertaining to watch. She quickly started drawing the broom as detailed as was possible and smiled when it was done. Now for a background. It stood in the back of a closet, gear set in a bag beside it. She smiled when it was done, having formed a story of her own in her mind. It was up to the person viewing it to create a meaning, but it had it's own to her.

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:16 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List]
Mira Mitchell
Persephone Tempest
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
Riya Misra

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Third Years. She was a tad bit worried about teaching pregnant this year but as long as she was on bed rest by her third trimester she was fine. She would have to find someone to take over her classes for the last few weeks of the year but she'd deal with that when she had to. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art I, my name is Professor Hawthorne and I will be instructing you this year. To start the class I'd like you to introduce yourself, which House you're in, and why you chose Art. I'll get things started off! My name is Naitanna Hawthorne, I didn't attend Hogwarts but I was told I would have made a great Ravenclaw, and I'm in Art because I love the multiple ways I can express myself. Now one of you."
murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Clockwork Muse

[Wearing Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited and slightly bloated] [Thinking: The beginning of the year is always my favorite] [OOC:Those who's character is on the class list are quoted]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Muggle Art I With: Classmates
...>

Benjamin had been looking forward to Art the most, it was one of those classes there couldn't be a wrong answer and he loved art. Granted he liked photography and digital stuff (a big reason due to all the great things he could alter his photographs). Smiling, as he was the first to arrive, Benjamin propped his chin up on a hand he had propped up with his elbow on the desk and when introductions started Benjamin offered, "I'm Benjamin Ryans and I'm in Slytherin. And I chose Art because it seemed like a pretty easy O?" He said with a smirk joking.

"Nah, I just like art, it's a good way to express oneself in a quick universal way and it is entertaining," Benjamin ended with a shrug.

(OoC)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Art (Tuesday 2:00pm - 3:00pm)

Mira rushed off to art in the afternoon praying things would go better in her last class then that morning. Honestly her day was going pretty terrible what from being late in Alchemy to being stuck in muggle studies. Now it was art which was a class Mira was looking forwards to but she had to put up with Benjamin. Entering the room she sat as far from her housemate as possible before class got started.

Rolling her eyes at Benjamin's introduction Mira waited for him to finish so she could go next.
"I'm Mira Mitchell, also a member of Slytherin. I took art because I have an interest in it. I draw in my spare time so it made sense to take the class." she spoke before falling silent once again.

User Image

With: class...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List]
Mira Mitchell
Persephone Tempest
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
Riya Misra

Tanna just raised an eyebrow at the young Slytherin boy for his comment about an easy O before he finally gave a decent answer making her smile and nod. "Thank you for you answer Mr. Ryans and it's my sincere hope that you work hard in this class enough to warrant an O on your OWL in the future" she told him with a wry grin. She then turned to her late student, a Slytherin also from her uniform, and grinned encouragingly at her for her answer. "Then this is the perfect class for you Miss Mitchell." the pregnant woman said with a light laugh. She looked at the clock and the few students in and gave a soft sigh. "I suppose that's all for today, no homework of course but please be sure to bring drawing materials if you have any to next class. If not, know that I can have some provided for you. Have a good afternoon!"

***Next Class***

Tanna made sure to smile at each person as they walked, on time or a bit late. The young teacher walked over to the chalk board and began writing in her curly script: Lighting and Frame in your artwork "There are a number of ways that light affects or interacts with artwork, from how a piece is lit, to deliberately incorporating the interaction of light within the work. Lighting of artwork is crucial to supporting the meaning of the artwork. Strong lighting creates strong highlights and shadows, which enhances the physical form of the object. Strong lighting is often used with classical Greek and Roman sculptures of the human body. The lighting reveals the contours of the figure and emphasizes its physicality. Diffuse lighting, which means the light on the object is more spread out, minimizing shadows and contrasts and making the object appear flatter, minimizes the physicality and contours of the body, and accents its stiff pose. Light in other works of art could be for dramatic contrast, to enhance the beauty of what or whom ever you draw or paint, or to create a two dimensional look to your artwork.
Now, that's just the lighting you create, natural light such as from candles, light bulbs or sunlight can also enhance the beauty of your art. Reflections are like magic in some ways. They transform a space in dramatic ways and make it appear infinitely larger, depending on the placement of reflective surfaces such as mirrors. Water can also be used to make reflections to create a sense of peace, calm, and serenity. Water has a naturally soothing effect on people, and the depth of a reflection within a pool creates an opportunity for contemplation.
Framing for all intent and purposes is not just the frame holding in the picture, it is also the main focal point of your art. Without a frame your art could seem endless with one no mater how big or small it is constrained but in a way that you created.

Tanna paused after her short speech and looked to see if anyone was confused before going back over to the board and writing, Proportions .
"Proportion refers to the relative size of parts of a whole (elements within an object). We often think of proportions in terms of size relationships within the human body.Michelangelo's sculpture David represents the Renaissance emphasis on the ideal, based on the ancient Greek model of the ideal: rationality reflected in the portrayal of perfection in the human body."[ Here Tanna gestured to her own smaller David on the side of the classroom.] "This sculpture is an excellent illustration of both scale and proportion in art. Proportion doesn't just stop at the human body, it could be used for landscapes, portraits, interior design. floral arrangements even! And, it can also be used to make dramatic and even controversial images of what you want to convey. The art of photomontage is a method where you piece together elements from different sources and alter the scale of objects in the composition as well as proportions within the human body. Think of it as almost making a cartoon but using real images of that person.

For the remainder of class I would like you to do two things for me: First, I would like you to draw whatever comes to mind and then attempt to add light and or frame to this sketch. Second, I'd like for you to attempt to draw your head, not just your face your actual head, using the mirrors provided upon my desk. If you have any questions or issues please don't hesitate to ask me.
Now as for homework I would like you all to go into a bathroom that has a mirror and take a candle with you. Light the candle and examine your face from different angles to see the different contrast and shadows the light offers and if you can draw your favorite angle. Another exercise I'd like for you is to go take a walk at different times of the day, if your schedule allows you, and notice the light the sun makes upon the area around you. Mark the shadows and note where they are and if they moved. This isn't graded it's merely a guide to enhance your knowledge and understanding of lighting. If you hit a problem please don't hesitate to raise a hand and when you're finished you may leave."
she grinned happily and waited for everyone to start.
murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Clockwork Muse

[Wearing Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited and slightly bloated] [Thinking: The beginning of the year is always my favorite] [OOC:Those who's character is on the class list are quoted]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:06 am

User Image
User Image

[Student List]
Mira Mitchell
Persephone Tempest
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
Riya Misra

Tanna waited in her Art classroom excited for her budding artists. She had been looking over their past works in her office and she could see the visible improvement in some and also the raw talent in others. It was enough to make her want to dance when she thought she was helping the next generation of artists! Well, more like wiggle now and days. She felt like she looked ginormous but that was to be expected with twins she supposed. Nonetheless, onward with the show! That thought in mind she smiled and eagerly went over to her blackboard to write, Backgrounds, before turning to the small class.

murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Clockwork Muse

[Wearing Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited and slightly bloated] [Thinking: Onward!] [OOC:]

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff