Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Laziest plot Thread Ever [Open!][Tags: 7/15! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:17 am
I can live with this yes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 am
Cajanic

Lol. I saw Nafsi grew! Maua has is four RPs ready to go. We just need their interaction, or I can gather one more lickity-split if you want to use credits.

As for Lume, maybe an RP with both Warlow and her sister? That was he can flirt it up with Warlow and still get the racing in that he craves.

The Captain Britain

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:10 am
NovaCracker
Well good. xD I'm off today so I'll be able to do some Rping!

The Captain Britain
I think that was another litter that grew. XD Mine was colored by someone who doesn't work at SoA anymore. If he wants to RP with both, that would be fine! XD He could see she's super lazy before warlow comes in to accept the challenge >>  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:11 am
No problem with me. Can do Guild or AIM, both work.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:29 am
Novacracker

AIM works for me. xD I'm going to work on owed tags, too  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 am
Cajanic
Novacracker

AIM works for me. xD I'm going to work on owed tags, too

No problem. I need to run a routine and then I'll be on aim. Need my SN?  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:09 am
NovaCracker
SN would be good. XD I'm not sure I have it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:17 am
Cajanic
NovaCracker
SN would be good. XD I'm not sure I have it.

I'm at Ansemsan.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:44 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:08 am
Seroy is gorgeous. Maybe take a look at my plot thread for Aanabi? O: They might make pretty babies. heart  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:41 am
spottedleef
They would make pretty babies for sure, but Sercy lives in the camelot pride and I didn't know if you were looking for non-pride landers. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:04 pm
is he a s'f?
User Image?

I'm at least interested in Galadfuin as a potential suitor for my Kiri'ua. :3 She's ready to settle down, but she needs someone who's both a noble and thoroughly purpled. She wants to take no chances on settling down with anyone related to them folk from the floor.. Though i've already mentioned these things to you in thread XD

just in case you don't remember who mine is:
User Image

or.. not sure how you'd feel about this... but... i'd also be open to an idea of some sort of... compromising situation between her and Bhara? It wouldn't need to lead to breeding if you didn't want. It's more so just for... plots, intrigue, shenanigans and that sort of business. Of course, that is likely to be something that might give her a bad name and make some of the others gossip about her and stuff.. but then again, she was away for a while.. so she may or may not care too much.

Is there any backstory on Galadfuin to make it interesting?  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:31 pm
Graceangel

Yes. XXD Borachio is a S'F. One of the king's sons, though not from the royal litter. but he's a Player in the pride, and not a noble. xD So that's why I didn't offer him- I didn't think she would be interested in Players.

You mean bwana? He's completely in love with his mate, so there's no chance he would fall into a mess with another female. xD

Gal is a knight in shining armor type, always looking to help out those around him. He's also very noble and presents himself in a very well mannered way. His sister is similar, and they are both going to be nobles in the pride.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:36 pm
hah ok! the bwana scandlous idea is out then! understood... and .... yup. Borachio being just a player is definitely a drawback. He's not even noble at all huh? That's a shame. Kiri says that's a waste of so much purple. :O

ok.. so Gal seems a reasonable potential suitor. though i wonder what sort of situation could work as a catalyst to cement a relationship... hmm..  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Would Quinlan happen to be up for a fling? I'm not sure if he has anything in the works ... or if he's a part of a pride or anything.

User Image

Imani here is about to the point where she wants cubs of her own. Mostly so that she can dress them up and flaunt them around like the cuties they are. But i'm also hoping it'll help her grow up a bit.

The fling could be attached or unattached, Imani would be more partial to an unattached fling, though with the right use of words .... she could easily be convinced otherwise.

Cajanic

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces