Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Rest My Weary QQ (Salbei & Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:25 pm
News flash, Sal…the world did revolve around her. Except not really. She knew it didn’t…but that didn’t stop her from acting like everyone needed to give into her demands like yesterday. Hel made a sound, and immediately crossed her arms again, pouting and looking off to the side and down. “I am not getting married, Gramps.” She muttered.

Hel glanced back up at him. “…But Gramps! You are like…really old! You should have all the answers!” Even not meeting the boil, clearly Sal was also all seeing in his old age, but Hel hummed at the suggestion. Actually, she pouted at it too, and after a moment she gave a loud exasperated sigh. “…I suppose I have not tried that yet.” She exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:02 am
"Whatever you say." Sal murmured in sarcastic defeat. She could insist all she wanted, but he'd never believe it. One day some gullible sap would be bullied into being her groom. One day.

"Of course you haven't. Perhaps you should, next time?" He let the old remarks slide as easily as he always had, forever amused at it. Though the thought that he should be all knowing was a little flattering. "Or perhaps you should right now?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:21 am
Yes Sal, life was just easier when you just nodded your head and ‘accepted’ whatever Hel said.

She was about to reply to that statement, when she paused, and looked thoughtful for a moment before she just pouted at the Sage. “Right now?” She echoed. She remembered the last time Sal had inspired her to go have a talk right now. Oh, she remembered…but that wasn’t what she was pouting about.

“Graaaaaaaamps!” She whined. “Are you trying to get rid of me right now?”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 am
"Never." He replied innocently. "I only imagined you would feel better to have your answers sooner."  

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:12 pm
Enoh Love
]

Hel just staaaared at the horseman. "You know what I think, Gramps?" She replied solemnly. "I think you like setting me up for failure."  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:50 am
"Oh? And what makes you think that?"  

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:16 am
Enoh Love

"Because." Hel replied with a frown. Luckily she would elaborate as 'because' wasn't a legit answer. "You are prompting ME to go get ANSWERS from HIM in regards to MY FEELINGS right NOW." The reaper paused as if that was obvious enough and she threw her hands in the air now. "You know I have terrible luck with that! That is why you enjoy setting me up for failure! You enjoy seeing me suffer." Hel's shoulders slumped and she sat there for a moment before she leapt back up to her feet. "But okay." She muttered. "Because I do not know how to stop anyways."

Instead of rushing straight out though she moved and started collecting the pillows Sal had been lounging on earlier and dropped them on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 am
"No, I'm prompting you to go to him and see if you can find out why he pays more attention to his newspaper than to you. You only have "terrible luck" with that because you insist on being brash about it." Sal shook his head for a moment. "If he is at least your friend he should listen to you when you tell him you feel slighted." At least, that was how he imagined a friend should react to that particular news. This boil of hers sounded like one bad dude.

"...What are you doing, little dove?" He inquired, raising a brow.

Lucyal

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:42 am
Enoh Love

Hel heaved a heavy sigh. "You make things sound so... Logical and simple! Easy even." If only she felt like it was easy and then she paused, her brows furrowing. She got negative reactions because she acted brash... Well yeah... She did. She had been proven that the last time she tried talking to him and she had pinned him down. Hel was thinking for a long while before a smile finally pulled at her lips. Dare she say...she felt excited now. Excited to try something new...excited not to be brash?

Hel didn't answer him right away and instead focused on putting the rest of the pillows on the couch. She the went and picked up the heavy tome Sal had been reading earlier and gently placed it on the couch as well. "Oh uh... Setting up the couch for you? I am going so I want you to be comfy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 am
"The joys of being old, my dear. You've already done the trial and error phase." Sal chuckled, shaking his head slowly. He continued to watch her mill about and disrupt his space without his permission, but still hadn't yet moved to stop her.

"Well, isn't that sweet of you." It wasn't really a question, and he was surprised at this little bit of growth; while she hadn't asked him if she could rearrange his living space, she was being surprisingly gentle about it.

Lucyal

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 pm
After putting down the tome…Hel went out idly fussing with the pillows she had put on the chaise. Luckily, she was done moving Sal’s things around, and was just nitpicking now. She hummed for a moment before she replied, “I do not think one ever stops going through a trial and error phase, Gramps.” She looked back at the horseman, smiling. “I mean, ya, you are really old and wise, but things are always changing around you, so one can not always…know, ya?” She then pointed at herself. “I am a trial and error for you!” She laughed then.

Hel then blushed.

Ew.

She puffed out her cheeks and looked away. He said she was sweet…stop it, cheeks! Stop burning! “O-okay! Here you are!” She held out her hands to the couch…Vanna White-ing it for him. “I…I am going to go now um…” She scratched her cheek, before she looked back up at him.

“…Oh uh…before I go…Hey Graaaaaaaaamps~ ?” She batted her lashes and laced her fingers behind her back.

Enoh Love

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces