Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Yin-Bug

LOLOL If only he wasn't related to all of my girls. xD (although most of my girls are open to joining the Nchi because they're my favorites /shot (But I would love any kind of general RP as well.

So Kitchi is a blank slate xDDD He was in the Swampies and I imagine he got lost when it moved (I don't know exactly what happened so excuse me if I'm wrong about them moving. xD) I imagine him being pretty friendly.

Anu I've love to send to the firekin because how awesome would those rose markings be ;D
But he is kind of convinced that he is cursed because his mother is the goddess of hardships and he comes across hardships often (It's actually a coincidence.) He is srs to most but he can be a little silly once he gets to know you. But he is also pretty kind/caring.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:50 pm
Yin-Bug

LOLOL If only he wasn't related to all of my girls. xD (although most of my girls are open to joining the Nchi because they're my favorites /shot (But I would love any kind of general RP as well.

So Kitchi is a blank slate xDDD He was in the Swampies and I imagine he got lost when it moved (I don't know exactly what happened so excuse me if I'm wrong about them moving. xD) I imagine him being pretty friendly.

Anu I've love to send to the firekin because how awesome would those rose markings be ;D
But he is kind of convinced that he is cursed because his mother is the goddess of hardships and he comes across hardships often (It's actually a coincidence.) He is srs to most but he can be a little silly once he gets to know you. But he is also pretty kind/caring.

Hahaha. XD WELL. LALA WOULD LIKE TO MEET ALL FORMS OF FAMILY. x3

HRM. Well, the descriptions didn't help me out at all with figuring out who might fit better because I think both would go well personality wise with her. Although, I think it would be slightly funny for her and Anu to meet since she has those weird visions and he'd have more hardships with that and she'd finally find out what's happening? c8 Would you be up for RPing your two boys with her? I imagine they could meet in the rogue lands pre-fling and meet back up in Firekin and bada-bang-bada-boom love grows?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:56 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

AWww yeahhhhhhhhh I'm so GREAT at describing my lions ;D
I could totally try both of them out if you want. :] I'm a little better with Anu but lets see what happens ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:11 pm
Yin-Bug
~Kiana_Nala~

I could totally try both of them out if you want. :] I'm a little better with Anu but lets see what happens ;D

Hahaha. You really are! They just both seem to go great with her. XDDDDD
So, I'll start one with Kitchi and you start one with Anu? c: Or I can start them both or??? x3

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:12 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Yin-Bug
~Kiana_Nala~

So, I'll start one with Kitchi and you start one with Anu? c: Or I can start them both or??? x3

If you want to start both that would be AWESOME But other wise I'll get to it some time tomorrow or if worse comes to worse the day after.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:16 pm
Yin-Bug
~Kiana_Nala~
Yin-Bug
~Kiana_Nala~

If you want to start both that would be AWESOME But other wise I'll get to it some time tomorrow or if worse comes to worse the day after.

I'm perfectly fine & happy to start both. ;]  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I'm perfectly fine & happy to start both. ;]

You da best  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Hi there!
I would really love Riv to meet Erevu! I think their personalities would compliment each other and maybe they could start a bromance. ;-D (I HOPE I'M CORRECTLY USING THE WORD? Best friend sort of relationship?)
Anyways, Erevu is a bit naive, hard working, ambitious, nervous around females, cheerful and easily impressed. <3
User Image

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

You're totally using it right!!! I'd love it so much! That'd be awesome. You want to set something up? O:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff