Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Singles, need mates/flings & plots! [Open | Back to life] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:42 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna
~Kiana_Nala~
Mehera'nafsi
User Image

I have a male that is in the new Dwarf pride that would be interested in this lovely lady either for a mate or a fling.

User Image

Oh he's handsome. c:
Ideally I'd like to find Mehera a mate as opposed to a fling. If that's okay with you?

That would be my preference for Dryco as well, but he is tied to the dwarf pride, so she would have to join if you want to do a mate. Perhaps you would like to look at the pride first? Dvergr Pride  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:51 pm
Is Ayumu in a pride?  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

I was actually looking at the pride earlier today. So I'm already one step ahead in the game. ;] I'm more than happy to send Mehera to the pride and I think she'll be pretty comfortable considering her home land was the now disbanded snow-mountain pride. c: As far as RP's go, would you like start or would you prefer I did? Mehera will probably be out trying to see if she can find her biological family or something like that and that's how they find each other?

Cajanic

I have her set to join Seorsa-fala but since the JRP isn't finished I could always not have her? Lol. She is currently in the process of trying to have a fling though.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:00 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

I was actually looking at the pride earlier today. So I'm already one step ahead in the game. ;] I'm more than happy to send Mehera to the pride and I think she'll be pretty comfortable considering her home land was the now disbanded snow-mountain pride. c: As far as RP's go, would you like start or would you prefer I did? Mehera will probably be out trying to see if she can find her biological family or something like that and that's how they find each other?

Cajanic

I have her set to join Seorsa-fala but since the JRP isn't finished I could always not have her? Lol. She is currently in the process of trying to have a fling though.

That sounds like a plan... if you don't mind doing a Rogueland RP We can do that... I'm still working on Dryco's JRP. If you could start, I would love you forever... people dug up inactive threads on me last night... so now I have three new tags to work into my list tonight.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

That sounds like a plan... if you don't mind doing a Rogueland RP We can do that... I'm still working on Dryco's JRP. If you could start, I would love you forever... people dug up inactive threads on me last night... so now I have three new tags to work into my list tonight.
Works for me! Got a couple to start anyways so I can just work it into the list. c:
Also, is Dryco going to be a new member or old member of the pride? Just so I can note it somewhere that he knows his stuff or something like that. XD

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:11 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Works for me! Got a couple to start anyways so I can just work it into the list. c:
Also, is Dryco going to be a new member or old member of the pride? Just so I can note it somewhere that he knows his stuff or something like that. XD

Old member and clan Dracen, which I also own the Patriarch of... Dryco has a sister too... so he has some throwback potential just not a lot.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:15 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Okay. Mehera'nafsi has several siblings and a long list of throwbacks, just in case you'd like to use 'em. Hahaha. Oh his sister is pretty too. c: She's based on an Orca?  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:19 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

Okay. Mehera'nafsi has several siblings and a long list of throwbacks, just in case you'd like to use 'em. Hahaha. Oh his sister is pretty too. c: She's based on an Orca?

Yup, Saffy did her and gave her to me as a random gift. I find the orca theme amusing.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:22 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Yup, Saffy did her and gave her to me as a random gift. I find the orca theme amusing.

Well that was super nice of her. c: It's pretty cool to say the least. A little funny because she lives in the mountains and as far away from the ocean she can get? Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:30 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

Well that was super nice of her. c: It's pretty cool to say the least. A little funny because she lives in the mountains and as far away from the ocean she can get? Lol.

Of course, the irony does not escape me... nor does the irony of having dragon themed lions in the dwarves... Dwarves HATE DRAGONS... *cackles*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:39 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

Of course, the irony does not escape me... nor does the irony of having dragon themed lions in the dwarves... Dwarves HATE DRAGONS... *cackles*

Hahaha. XDDD That's so very true. Would be funny if someone commented on it once or something. Like, they're all drunk and one of them is suddenly like "did you ever notice Dryco n' Mehera are dragons? huh." Or something like that. XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

Hahaha. XDDD That's so very true. Would be funny if someone commented on it once or something. Like, they're all drunk and one of them is suddenly like "did you ever notice Dryco n' Mehera are dragons? huh." Or something like that. XD

Dracen Clan Patriarch says it all.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:49 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Lol. Yep! XDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:04 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

Lol. Yep! XDDDD

Also, forgot to mention but Dryco's sister up there is single as well incase you'd have a male you want to throw at her.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
~Kiana_Nala~
Kathryn Dragonna

Lol. Yep! XDDDD

Also, forgot to mention but Dryco's sister up there is single as well incase you'd have a male you want to throw at her.

She is? 8D
Ammon and Cordero would be the only one's I could offer right now and Cordero is to big of a derp I think to be a dwarf. ^^; Ammon, might be a bit too sweet. HRMMMMM

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff