Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread - Updated August 22nd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:41 pm
maybe when you get the time for it Gzifa can meet up with her brother Jabari?  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:50 pm
dbz2010

Certainly! I have not RPed Gzifa in years. XD And I don't think she's RPed with a sibling for... half a decade, just about. My goodness.

Unrelated general note: Fling search thread being set up here.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 am
Hopefolly
dbz2010

Certainly! I have not RPed Gzifa in years. XD And I don't think she's RPed with a sibling for... half a decade, just about. My goodness.

Unrelated general note: Fling search thread being set up here.

awesome. i shall set up an rp for them when i get the chance to do so ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:47 pm
H-Hi there. W-Would you like to RP with my little Dia?

Her Journal Profile  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:18 pm
Hello! I'm sure I could find someone available for that. :3 Where is she at IC-wise?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 pm
Hopefolly

I recently gotten her so she is in the Roguelands. I hardly know what to do with her yet, so finding an RP for her to do is a good start.  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:47 pm
Hmmm... I'm really interested in Alake and would tentatively like to try Erevu for a slow mateship. However, he's just reached adulthood so she'd be a bit older than him(that could provide to plot? Iunno. orz) He's ambitious, quite cheerful, persistent, and plans on becoming a scout soon. If not, he could meet Amira?
(Oh gosh, I'm so bad, I had a plot idea. orz): he meets Amira, they become friends of some sort, he meets Alake and becomes a bit infatuated. And so, he pursues his friends mom(though, not with love intentions at first, just curiosity?) Iunnnnnnooo. -shot- He can also provide the JRP~

Whichever it is, I would like it to start off as a friendship. XD For now, I'll be flinging him with other pretty lioness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:06 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Hello, hello!

Ooh. This is an interesting idea! But I doubt Alake would actually take an interest in anyone who had fling!cubs, especially with the fact he is not only younger than her but fairly younger than her own children. XD

I'd still be happy to RP with him, though. We can even still try this, if you'd like, I just know a lot of people are adverse to plots where the outcome might not be particularly successful, so to speak. Either way, he can definitely meet Amira, even if you just need breeding RP fodder or what have you.

Just lemme know. :3

DraconisSiirexus

You got it! Just set something up for us and I'll toss somebody her way. =]  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:17 am
Hopefolly

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23832541

That is the link to the RP :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:13 pm
Completely understandable!
We can try it and see where it goes. XD Worse comes to worse, Erevu has an unrequited love and a broken heart. That builds character. 8'D
I would love for him to meet both of them! Would you like Erevu to do their JRP?

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:24 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Sounds excellent!

The whole family actually got their JRP through the ongoing ORP, OOCly speaking. We can either do one that takes place after that or backdate one that starts shortly after they arrived ICly. Amira would be the only one up for socializing at that point, anyway. XD

Whichever works best for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 pm
Hopefolly

So, I have a gal that left the pirates and is looking for a new place to call home. I'd like for a seer to have a vision of her in the "Land of Fire" (firekin), but not be able to tell her where it is exactly. I just need her to know it exists.
Would Kaho be up for that? Kali doesn't like males, but she wouldn't be as threatened by a non-feline. And yes, he'd get food out of it. x3

The Captain Britain

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:54 pm
Thread is ENTIRELY updated (to my knowledge). *dies*

Tags will come soon! I just wanted to get that out of the way while I had the drive to.

The Captain Britain

He definitely could! The only thing is I doubt he'd use the exact words "Land of Fire," especially in regards to what is essentially a desert and not actually on fire since Kaho isn't much the poetic sort. Aside from that, he could certainly relay the vision.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 pm
Hopefolly

Gotcha. The original seer I had this planned with was going off of all the fire-coloured lions in the pride, surrounded by gold, yadda yadda. That seer's visions were pretty unclear, so all the red and whatnot of the pelt colours blurred together to seem like a land of fire. Kind of like looking at the pride from a birds eye view, I guess.

And yeah, I got your GIANT RP request in my plot thread. xD I'll go sort through all those requests there in a jiffy.

The Captain Britain

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 pm
The Captain Britain

Oooh. Gotcha. Might I suggest Mto instead of Kaho? She's also a seer, subjectively more talented than Kaho (partially because she's a God baby, had visions since juve, ans is fairly old now). She's more eloquent and would be more likely to word things that way as opposed to HOLY s**t YO LOTS OF RED LIONS (which is what Kaho would do). Also, if she had a vision with Kali in it / prompted by her, she wouldn't need any bribery to say so. She'd just tell her.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff