Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] Pawsie's Plot Corner - OPEN - BUT CLEANING UP <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Depawsit

Mimo Sinu is a wandering rogue at the moment. She's single, but does have a litter of cubs. But they are we overdue to grow so once they grow she will be back on the market and ready to mate/fling to her heart's content.

General RP is a YES!

If you're up for it, we could do some general RP tomorrow with my Nema! She only needs one more RP for her breeding, and I can't bring myself to SRP it out XD

Mimo is actually the one I am most interested in actually LOL!

This handsome devil is Asim. He is a rouge and a wandering knight-errant. He lives to be a protector and a single female with cubs would be right up his alley to take care of and provide for her. We could see where it goes from there.

ALL THE GENERAL RP IS MINE!!! mwahhahaah  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:33 pm
Keantha

Mimo is actually the one I am most interested in actually LOL!

This handsome devil is Asim. He is a rouge and a wandering knight-errant. He lives to be a protector and a single female with cubs would be right up his alley to take care of and provide for her. We could see where it goes from there.

ALL THE GENERAL RP IS MINE!!! mwahhahaah

He is a handsome devil, and his ability to offer protection would probably be right up Mimo's alley. She's not the best fighter, so the idea that he could protect her would probably make her like him right off the bat. But I have to warn you - she's seriously stubborn. So pooe Asim had better beware owo

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:34 pm
Depawsit
He is a handsome devil, and his ability to offer protection would probably be right up Mimo's alley. She's not the best fighter, so the idea that he could protect her would probably make her like him right off the bat. But I have to warn you - she's seriously stubborn. So poor Asim had better beware owo

LOL He would respect her more for being a tough lady long as she is a lady ya know? Protective of her cubs and headstrong, absolutely. Hateful and vicious, not so much. Hard to get along with just to be a butt, naw.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:43 pm
Keantha

LOL He would respect her more for being a tough lady long as she is a lady ya know? Protective of her cubs and headstrong, absolutely. Hateful and vicious, not so much. Hard to get along with just to be a butt, naw.

Naw she's not evil in the least, and she loves her little cubbins to death. She's just really thick-skulled and doesn't like to be told no, or that she can't do something. It only motivates her to do the exact opposite of what was advised.

She is a sweetie though, very gentle and caring. She'd take real good care of him in every way except the protector. She comes from a male dominated pride, so she knows how to respect a male. She'll likely want to wait on him hand and foot. So if he's against that, he'll have some work ahead of him to break that habit 3nodding

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:48 pm
Depawsit

Naw she's not evil in the least, and she loves her little cubbins to death. She's just really thick-skulled and doesn't like to be told no, or that she can't do something. It only motivates her to do the exact opposite of what was advised.

She is a sweetie though, very gentle and caring. She'd take real good care of him in every way except the protector. She comes from a male dominated pride, so she knows how to respect a male. She'll likely want to wait on him hand and foot. So if he's against that, he'll have some work ahead of him to break that habit 3nodding

YES! *dances* yes yes yes yes! She sounds ideal for him! He would be a little concerned with the waiting on him hand and foot and try to break her of it, but I can totally see that being one of those type of agruements that older couples have that last most of their lives.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:11 am
Rp With Sade' and Leomaris? 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:36 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Rp With Sade' and Leomaris? 8D

YES!

Would you like to start it up? Or should I?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:53 pm
BUMP FOR PLOTS

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:52 am
Depawsit

User Image

Just curious... do you have plans for that girl? Is she in a pride? @_@ I know we have so many plots already but... XD; I couldn't help but ask.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:54 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Just curious... do you have plans for that girl? Is she in a pride? @_@ I know we have so many plots already but... XD; I couldn't help but ask.

No she has no plans, and i'm thinking she is going to leave her current pride. So if you have an offer, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:24 pm
Just wanted you to know that, when our RPs with them are finished, Iluka will be ready to go for flings/breedings. ^^

Nguva has all her RPs!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:03 pm
If Nguva is ready, we can post them anytime!

Alazzi' has all of his too >3<

YAY!

Now all we have to wait on is Iluka's approval to the navi!

Cajanic

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:18 pm
Alright guys ... Thulile, Kaimana, and possibly Roho'Nzuri are all open for fling/mate plots at the moment.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 am
Depawsit
Tara de Draiocht

No she has no plans, and i'm thinking she is going to leave her current pride. So if you have an offer, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

sorry @_@ I will withdraw this. I thought I had something but I didn't <3 plus I think we have enough plots open atm XD; <333  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:19 am
If you want to fling anyone with Quinlan, I'm still game. XD Or any of my others!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff