Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fang and Claws Plot Thread- updated 11/3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:26 am
I decided to start up a ORP for N'Seka here if you're interested. His muse suddenly popped to the surface...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:27 pm
Annchen
I decided to start up a ORP for N'Seka here if you're interested. His muse suddenly popped to the surface...

Thanks! I will get a reply in with Malaya and cub.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:30 pm
I have some boys who are in desperate need for rps!
L'envoi- gatherer of the voodoo pride. Sweet male with pleasant disposition
RPs: 2/15

Vorpol- personality needs work. kind and wags his tail like a canine
RPs: 0/5

Ashta- humble slave of the demons. has absolutely no spine around demons.
RPs: 4/10

Plamen- eager to please, go-get-'em male. water seeker for the firekin.
RPs: 1(?)/5

These boys are my priorities right now. <3 Would love plots that take more than one rp!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:13 pm
Bump!  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 pm
Please sirah I want some more!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 am
I can offer any of my misties for an RP with Vor if you'd like! :3  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:42 pm
Thalion
I can offer any of my misties for an RP with Vor if you'd like! :3

Certainly! Do you have a preference who you play? And personality? I need to work on his personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:39 pm
I have...
- Maji - He's kind of the elder of the place, he knows the most about the old Mistweavers, the history there, and the land itself. He recently became a widower and had a large family left behind in his care. He's also unknowingly babysitting the goddess of playfulness. He'd be pretty good if your character wants some info about the pride. :3

- Rochben on the other hand knows pretty much everything about the Neled Orod side of the pride. He'd be good if your boy is curious about the gods. He also needs some fleshing out, poor boy. XD

- Talagand is a young adult, something of a bard. He loves history, loves music, and he's a bit of a pretty boy. XD

Any one of those guys and anyone else that I own in the pride would be fine with me. o: I also have the grumpy captain of the guard, Haldir who's kind of a smartass, and a few cubbins from recent breedings.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:29 am
Thalion
I have...
- Maji - He's kind of the elder of the place, he knows the most about the old Mistweavers, the history there, and the land itself. He recently became a widower and had a large family left behind in his care. He's also unknowingly babysitting the goddess of playfulness. He'd be pretty good if your character wants some info about the pride. :3

- Rochben on the other hand knows pretty much everything about the Neled Orod side of the pride. He'd be good if your boy is curious about the gods. He also needs some fleshing out, poor boy. XD

- Talagand is a young adult, something of a bard. He loves history, loves music, and he's a bit of a pretty boy. XD

Any one of those guys and anyone else that I own in the pride would be fine with me. o: I also have the grumpy captain of the guard, Haldir who's kind of a smartass, and a few cubbins from recent breedings.

All ovs dems! XD
Sorry never got a notice. Vorpol could totally use some pride history, so both Maji and Rochben would be goes for me. Preference on which one to do first?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:01 am
magnadearel

What you're looking for: RP / Mate
You're pet's image:
User Image
Who you want: Meshach
Plot: Runa is a hardass who has seen the worst that life has to offer, and made it to the other side. As a cub she was split from her mother and siblings, traveled to the pride with her twin sister as juves, and at adolescence faced another set back in that her sister was placed into a different class. As of late she had started to fall for (and loosen up) around a rogue who had joined the pride, but things hit a stand still and feelings fell apart.

Runa would most likely never treat him special, as she doesn't believe anyone other than the King and Queen themselves are, and depending on his personality she could give him either a rough way to go or a verbal sparring partner. xD
Other: She's Lower-Middle Class, so I totally understand if you don't want him to make that kind of a class leap. xD  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:17 am
Painted Moose

I would love some rp for them if nothing else! She's so pretty. <3
There is a meta going on atm. So I have a couple important questions. XD How does she stand on that? How does she feel about leaving the pride?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:06 pm
Thalion

Painted Moose

Quoting again to see if you still are interested in above posts.  

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 pm
For ********* you want. My dw boy is still around those parts as well. They are still around the same age too- so he should be adult but backup from artists, y'know the drill ;] <3 But anyways- I would love to maybe continue their rp and maybe develop them in to something more? He is the twin to the girl she also rped with.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:01 pm
Chi Sohma
For ********* you want. My dw boy is still around those parts as well. They are still around the same age too- so he should be adult but backup from artists, y'know the drill ;] <3 But anyways- I would love to maybe continue their rp and maybe develop them in to something more? He is the twin to the girl she also rped with.

I would love to finish their cub rp. <3 Who's turn is it? XD
We can see where it goes, but I am going to be picky with her as far as a mate goes.

magnadearel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:37 pm
magnadearel

I am very much interested in the plot! <3 Sorry for being so late in responding; trying to get ready to move back on campus and last minute vacation. xD If I'm ever late to respond just shoot me a pm and bug me, haha.

I'm trying to catch up on the Meta - so much has happened, oh jeez! Runa is ready to cut a b***h. xD Shangyue should be taken down a few pegs in her eyes, and in her opinion the pride is no longer a safe place to stay if someone like that is in charge. So, she really wouldn't be against leaving the pride.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff