Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Beach
Boardwalk! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 pm
underbears

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Marcus' voice was a welcoming sound, honestly it was, but Luthe just couldn't find the willpower to pry his eyes off the diminishing ground. How could it get even smaller?! Those people were practically nonexistent! He shivered both from fright and the picking up winds as his grip tightened even more, his knuckles turning white. "I-I-I w-went to a s-school i-in a c-city in an-another state." he stuttered with extremely wide eyes. The wind was rocking the pod a little- No, that wasn't it. The ride had come to a stop, and they were two pods away from being at the very top. Luthe gulped thickly and tried to concentrate on anything except how horribly high up they were. "D-Did you go t-to the high s-sc-school here?"

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:04 pm
awesome nerd
ugh photobucket o A o
waht do I dooo

мαя¢υѕ νєησя
▀ ▄█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

s**t s**t s**t s**t.
This was not going well, not going well at all.
Marcus wasn't sure what he had done wrong, though at this point he was convinced it must have been his fault. Either from agreeing to going on this dumb ride or even showing up to this date- meeting! Not a date! Either way, this was awful and he didn't know how to comfort anyone. He didn't even know how to talk to people, let alone distract them from their...obvious fear of heights.
His eyes widened and he found he couldn't really take them off of Luthe. This kid had a fear of heights, and Marcus had a fear of having to show sympathy. And a fear of crying people. And well, interacting with people.
He was practically being forced to do all three of those now, and his gaze darted down to Luthe's grip on the ride, then to Luthe's eyes (stuck on the ground at this point). The ride had stopped, and Luthe was clearly shaking, and Marcus didn't know what to say anymore.
"Um. Yeah. I did. I've lived here...my whole life." He was mumbling now, looking out of the ride to avoid eye contact. He stopped and had to think of anything else to distract Luthe with. If he could, he didn't want to talk about himself. He could just...keep asking Luthe questions. But...oh man, he wasn't good at this. He couldn't talk to people. If he ever participated in a conversation, it was small talk, and usually he wasn't the one asking the questions. Ugh ugh ugh.
What was he supposed to do? Did he ask about Luthe's obvious fear or just ignore it and ask about anything else in the world? And what else could he ask about, anyway?? Okay, calm down Marcus, what did people talk about in movies? Ugh, no that's dumb!
The ride lurched to another stop, but this time they were definitely at the top. Marcus hesitantly let out another question, not sure if it was the right one. "Hey, um, we don't have to go on any other big rides. We d-don't even have to do any rides at all." Hesitation. "Are you...um, okay?" Marcus might have cringed there a little as he asked.
That was dumb. He was clearly not okay. Not the right question at all.
"I mean, like, what exactly...are you scared of...right now?"

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█▄▀

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:07 pm
underbears
What's it doing? o3o

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

"E-Everything!" squeaked the petrified boy. "W-We're so high up! What if the ride break? What if our pod breaks? And the wind! Wh-What if we get frostbite?! Eek! I think I'm getting it already!" Luthe cried and put his hands together, breathing heavily on them to try and warm them up. He was too terrified to notice how little the wind was blowing or how the ride was moving again. He didn't even notice his ears pop out of his hair and his tail moving over his lap. Luthe gripped his tail and rubbed the fur for warmth as his ears twitched, looking out to the ground once again. "I-I'm sorry! I-I g-get scared e-easily." he whimpered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 pm
Awesome nerd
it says all my photos have exceeded bandwidth //cries

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

Marcus stared at him for a moment as he managed out his tiny words. Then, his eyes narrowed and he continued to watch him before averting his gaze. He had to honestly resist the urge to roll his eyes a little, finding all of his fears were ridiculous. But, Marcus was scared of people, so he did no such thing.

Marcus had been wearing plenty of layers, and the largest one being a big army coat that had been keeping him generously warm. When Luthe started to speak about the cold, the thought came to him that he probably should hand it over. But then, what if it smelt funny? What if it was too dorky? He probably could never live that down. What if Luthe refused it? Oh man, now he was starting to sound like the guy with all his what ifs.

When his gaze went back to the said boy he noted the sudden ears, chewing on his bottom lip as he gave them a once-over, then back to Luthe. More hesitation, though this time he had no idea how to comfort Luthe.

Then, very gingerly, he slipped out of his coat and pushed it towards Luthe, his brows contracting a little at how ridiculous this was. Ugh. No, he could never live this down. "I-I don't think you're getting frostbite or anything." He answered slowly, "But you should probably take this." He couldn't even make eye contact now. No, that was impossible. And embarrassing. And ugh, was that heat rising to his cheeks? Abort, abort, abort!

He then prepared something for if Luthe refused it. 'Yeah, I didn't think you needed it or anything.' 'I didn't want to give it to you anyway' 'You're probably fine without it.' Now he analyzed what he had squeaked about, deciding the only way to comfort him would probably be to get him off this ride. Marcus didn't like people, and he wasn't even especially fond of Luthe, but he didn't like people being all...you know...scared. And, whelp, he didn't really want this kid to be.

Oh god.

A-Anyway, thankfully carnival rides were short. But clearly, not short enough. They had only started moving again, sinking so slowly back towards the bottom for another loop around. Comforting words, Marcus, think of comforting words! Nothing could come to mind, and it was starting to seem like they might never get off. "It's fine." He answered towards his apology, not sure what to say to that. Comforting words, comforting words.

He just needed to...not think about the ride. Marcus found it was probably his job to distract him, but he wasn't any better at small talk than he was at, well, talk. He tried to think about what he knew of Luthe. He didn't really know anything, he figured. Not even his age. God, that would bug him forever. Not like he would know Luthe forever. "Did you move here for the college, then?" Oh man, could he be any dumber? After this he probably could never talk to Luthe again. He would probably just run away as soon as the ride ended. Even then, he might see him on the boardwalk. Or in school. Oh god, he would have to move towns. Move in with his mother. Move to Asia. Change his name.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 am
underbears
DESTROY IT!

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Okay, the ride was starting to move again, they weren't on top anymore. Good, good. Unless... Unless the ride was broken and it was currently falling!
Luthe opened his mouth to let out a scream when something caught his eye. He glanced down and froze when he saw the jacket extended towards him. It was no ordinary jacket, it was Marcus'. Marcus was offering him his jacket. His jacket! Just look at it! It was so thick and army-related, it must be super important! And Marcus was offering it to him! Was it a dream? It had to be! Them riding a Ferris Wheel when this happens? It was obviously just an illusion set up in Luthe's crazed, desperate mind!
After pinching his tail three times and stifling his squeaks of pain, the neko reached over and shakily gripped the jacket. It was just his hand and already it felt so warm! Such thick material, such warm fabric! Ohh, it must have Marcus' cologne on it, too! Luthe couldn't stop himself from blushing deeply, and before he pulled the jacket towards him he looked up to make sure Marcus wasn't having second thoughts. The bigger man was just looking away with a blush of his own, but Luthe was sure it was for an entirely different reason. "Umm, th-thank you so much." he smiled happily and took the clothing, draping it around him. The sleeves swallowed his hands, a good few inches of sleeve moving past his fingertips. The tail of the coat was three inches above his knees, but Luthe didn't care about that. It was incredibly warm! Comforted by the coziness of the big jacket, he completely forgot about his fears and relished the fantasy coming true.
Hearing the question, the neko's ears twitched then flattened against his head. "Oh! Yes. It's still hard adjusting, but I like it." he smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:47 am
Awesome nerd
I THINK I DID
HUZZAH

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

The ride was nearing the ground again, and Luthe seemed comforted now that he had handed over his top and most important layer (Though he had about 3 more of another, lighter jacket, and a thick sweater thrown over a button up). In fact the guy seemed a little shocked he had received it, and Marcus wondered if he had in fact ruined everything.

But in seconds he was smiling, as he noted with a quick glance over before returning to avoiding contact. And thanking him, which came as a surprise no matter how proper it was. "Yeah." He responded quickly, being careful not to stammer with his words. With that he had to glance over, his deep green eyes widening as he took in the sight before him. Now, Luthe was a tiny fellow. That had been established. But with what Marcus had always figured was a pretty fitting coat, swallowing the boy up, he looked probably 8x smaller than usual. And that was cute.

That definitely didn't help any blush on his face disappear, and he sure hoped it hadn't made it deepen. At least it was warm. The fur in the inside liner probably made it a lot warmer, and the tiny male would definitely not get frost bite now. On the plus side, Luthe was not freaking out. Not that he could see so much, though he was avoiding looking at him. The answer to his question came rather quickly, and he practically flinched before he could hear the answer.

But he didn't. Instead, Luthe actually answered pretty normally. At least, what Marcus figured was normal. He answered it directly, and he wasn't stuttering everywhere. That was...comforting to himself. The ride came closer and closer to the bottom before stopping again, and Marcus secretly prayed up to anyone that Luthe would not worry any more, so that Marcus wouldn't worry anymore. But, he wasn't sure what had distracted him so far, so he reluctantly brought his gaze back to Luthe to ask something else. Though, he wasn't sure what else. He nodded with his words, glad that his guess was right. He wanted to avoid as much awkwardness as he could.

He wasn't even sure what he could ask without being nosy. Or awkward. Or weird. He just wasn't sure what else there was to say. And, he wanted to avoid conversation just like the next antisocial, awkward guy. So he let his elbow rest on the edge of the ride and held his chin in his hand, glancing away. If Luthe started trembling again though he wasn't sure what he could do.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:34 pm
underbears
You beat the game!

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

The rest of the ride fell to silence, but Luthe didn't mind. He just sat there with his happy grin, relishing the jacket keeping him warm. The ride shook lightly to signify yet another stop, though this time the gate opened and the carnies stared at them expectantly. Luthe got up and made his way out of the ride, hiding his cat features yet again. Now that they were done with the ride, the big question came into play: Should he give the jacket back? There was necessarily no need to keep it on since they were on ground level, but it was Marcus' jacket! Then again, it was Marcus' jacket. He didn't want to lose something so warm that made him feel warm inside in turn, but... Okay! If Marcus asked for it back, he'd give it to him and say something around the corner of, 'Oh! I forgot I had this on!'
They were back to the same place they had started, the center of the carnival-ish area. "Is there anything else you'd like to do?" Luthe finally asked and turned around to face Marcus, or to make sure he was even following. Now that he thought about it, the bigger man was pretty quiet. Was something wrong?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:21 pm
Awesome nerd
I AM VICTORIOUS

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

Marcus was glad that Luthe did not appear too frightened for the rest of the ride, and he was also glad that he didn't try to talk with him any bit more. That was nice. Silence was nice sometimes. Or, most of the time.

He didn't ask for his coat back, either, as he slid out of the ride. Even though it made it really hard to look at Luthe seriously, it was, um, cute. And Marcus didn't really want it back. Or anything. That was probably it. He spent a little too much time worrying about it and was caught off guard when Luthe questioned him. Two green eyes widened almost like he had been caught thinking something dirty, before they hesitantly narrowed again and glanced around. Looking for something to do didn't really help, all of the rides looked cheap and honestly a little shifty. His eyes followed one that took it's victims up in the air and spun them mercilessly in random directions, and then he looked back to Luthe. Dang. "Not really." Marcus finally mumbled. No more rides, he figured, but he didn't really think Luthe would truly be wanting to go on anymore. But he followed after him and rubbed his arm awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with most of anyone. "You?"

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 pm
underbears
emotion_brofist

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Luthe looked around in thought. The rides either looked horribly terrifying or too childish for Marcus to enjoy. He looked around some more, his eyes stopping at a game. It was the cliche game found at any theme park, the one where you swung the oversized hammer to try and ring the bell and ring a prize. "Let's do that!" he urged Marcus and pointed at it, although the sleeve ate his pointing finger. "I bet you'd hit the bell easy!" he beamed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

Marcus' eyes definitely widened visibly when he saw the machine Luthe was pointing over to. Oh man. He was definitely sure he had seen one of those in amovie before. He watched the lazy carnie hand the big hammer over to a boy who looked nothing but eager to play the game.

"Is there a catch or something?" Marcus asked, squinting suspiciously at the easy-looking game. It couldn't be that simple, right?

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:11 pm
underbears

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

"I don't think so." Luthe shook his head vigorously. "All you have to do is swing as hard as you can! The hammer's pretty heavy, though." he said and watched the bell almost get rung. Almost. The ball sent flying from the hammer was just a foot away from the bell and sank back to its starting point. Tough luck. But Marcus would have good luck! He'd just tap the swing and that bell would be ringing loud and clear!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 pm
Awesome nerd
your siggy is so sad crying crying

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

He only continued to squint at it, deciding it couldn't be that hard. However, he didn't want to get cocky about it. And he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Luthe. (Like he hadn't already, ugh) But...He did kind of want to do it. Sure, it seemed kind of dumb. But...It would also be pretty neat if he could impress Luthe.

Marcus slumped his shoulders as he watched the ball nearly miss the bell, wondering if he could actually do it. He wasn't really the strongest, buffest weightlifter or anything. But he probably had some strength. He had muscle, given, it was lean and not that bulky. But it was there. He had been cursed with height, rather than muscle.

"Okay." He finally decided, starting to wander over as soon as he knew Luthe would be wandering as well.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:34 pm
underbears
Your siggy is so sad =3=

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Hearing Marcus agree, Luthe wanted to cheer aloud. He felt as if he was on top of the world. A jacket from Marcus, and possibly a prize won for him? That would just be too much~
They reached the ride, and there, leaned against a fence, was a chubby, balding carnie with a cigarette in his mouth and a less than thrilled expression masking his face. His eyes glazed over to the two and his eyebrow raised in curiosity. A scrawny boy with a goofy smile and an oversized jacket on and an extremely tall fella that looked like he didn't want to be here. What a pair. The carnie leaned off the fence and walked over to the two. He stared them down then, after taking Luthe's money, handed the over-sized hammer to Marcus. Not like the scrawny kid would want to swing with that. He'd probably fall as soon as he lifted it up!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:18 am
Awesome nerd
I DON'T NEED YOUR SASS

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

Marcus didn't trust any carnie, and it wasn't just because this guy was giving them shifty looks. Ugh. Whatever, he didn't even have a real job, who was he to judge. (Not like Marcus really did either, but he wasn't standing around with that shifty judgemental look on his face whenever two totally not dating kids came by. God.

He was even slightly offended when the hammer came straight to him, considering Luthe was the one to hand over the money. Almost like he was offended for Luthe. Oh man, he needed to stop thinking so hard about things. And just do them.

His shoulders slumped as he held the thing in his hands, looking down at it. Oh man. Oh man. This was intense. He didn't even know why he was so scared of screwing this up. Worst case scenario, he looked like a dork and couldn't ever face Luthe again. That was it. That...was it. Dang. He'd probably have to move away.

"I...just, um, hit it?" He asked hesitantly, sending a nervous glance to the carnie.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:07 pm
underbears
Well ya done got it! o3o

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Stuck in his own world - or probably reflecting upon his life and how he ended up this way - the carnie slowly rolled his eyes to the tall guy and stared at him hard. The big, gruff guy sure had a nervous look on his face. Maybe he was just one of those weaklings that used their height for intimidation. "Just swing 'er there on that switch right there." he grunted and nudged his head to the area the hammer was supposed to fall on. This ought to give him some time of entertainment.
Meanwhile, Luthe only enjoyed everything that was happening. He didn't mind that the carnie glowered at him or that Marcus looked uncomfortable, he himself was stuck in his own world. Just look at Marcus holding that hammer! Such strength! Such modesty! And those muscles! Ohh~ Just look at them flex with such power, and they haven't even been put to use yet!!

Bliss Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff