Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Ghost Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost Stories?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:29 am
this in done in Japan

When you tell ghost stories with your friends have a flash as you only light and the person telling the story is holding it and after there do there story they turn of the flashlight and then once everyones done telling they're story you turn off the light and count the number of people (each person says one number) and then when you turn on the light you'll have counted an exrta person that was a ghost.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:29 pm
I have a ghost story, you see at my old house there was a female ghost and I think she might have been somebody's mom because one night I fell off my bed and hit my head on my nightstand and then I felt a hand on my face and heard a female voice say, "Shhhhh, go back to sleep honey." It was super wierd and she likes to pull clothes off of my hangers and though I'm not afraid of her she still freaks me out. So I'm kind-of glad we moved away.  

Mutsuko Kimura

Mutsuko Kimura

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:10 pm
And yes I know that that person was not my mom because she was asllep all the way across the house so she couldn't have been able to hear the fall!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:29 pm
I have too many to count and that is because when i was younger me and my friend messed around with the spirit world thinking it was fun and games. (Please note we were young at the time and naieve.) Ever since then,creepy stuff has happened. The less frightening time was when we tried to banish a ghost who was 12 who used to follow my friend and messed with our heads and just scaring us to death. Well we tried this spell but it backfired and he followed us back to the house we were at. We trapped him outside and placed symbols on all the doors and windows of her room and put up a barrier. And all you could hear the whole night was him tapping on the window and yelling to be let in. (I spared most of the details cause I rather not relive it because then I get sick to my stomach.)  

Grey skies tainted red

yoarashi_ookami_tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:27 am
well, i didn't have that much encounters with spirits but i'll tell of the 1's i had and my teacher's family can hear see or notice spirits and all.
okey first 1:
when i was a like 5 or something like that i once slept at my grandparants's house. and in 1 of the rooms was this doll. it had these big scary eyes and it just sat on some safe.i once was just laying in bed, face 2 the doll. when suddenly i saw his eyes move. i was like wtf, is the doll broke or something? well later that night i swear i saw this blue something behind the doll and the eyes moved again. i was sooo scared at that moment. i pulled the covers over my head and slept, with they're cat in my arms.i still don't know much about the doll and the spirit, but everytime i have 2 sleep there now, i turn the doll around so i can't see it's eyes (i'm still scared of that thing...)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:36 am
ok well umm here's another 1 (it's acualy quit funny!)
we had this radio ghost in my bro's room. and well it started when we just were listening 2 the cd-player/radio when it just skipped a song, we thought it was the cd or the cd-player that happand lots of times. but i knew it couldn't be the cd or the cd-player cause it only happand in that room.if we put another cd in it, it happand also with just some random songs and if we tried another cd player in that room, it happand with the exact same songs. but if we listend 2 them in another room, it never happand.a friend of mine once took a few pictures of her in that room and when we looked, we saw this blue like form behind her and it looked like there were 2 finger behind her head (you know like you do 2 people with pic's 2 make them look funny) and some day i noticed that the skipping only happand 2 some style of music. if we put on r&b or country it would skip.i found it quite funny. i once tried talking 2 the ghost and then i saw the outline of the ghost a little and it said it just liked pranking and it hated the music we put on sometimes. the ghost looked like a boy around 15 or 16 and looked a little like a punk, i found it quite funny 2 talk 2 him cause he was always joking. i once asked how he died but well, he just hit me in the head and didn't tell me, i never asked him again...  

yoarashi_ookami_tsukino

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:57 am
i was hanging out with a buddy of mine at his place and his place is haunted. Somehow i mannaged to tick one of the "guests" off and he left long nail marks going down my leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:51 pm
My uncle Jeffery haunts my mom's bedrom. Mom isn't scared, but I don't like ghosts...they just make my head pulse and my eyes cross so yea...i am not fond of them.

One time,maybe about 3 days before he died f heroine verdoe in our bathroom, we were doing laundrey, and sorting it in the bedroom. So, I had to get the chlorox from the kitchen under the sink, ad mom went to get some water. I went back into the bedroom and saw my uncle on the bed looking at my black and red striped shirt. I was like...ok, becase we didn't see him come in the door and he lived in LA (i was in fullerton CA)
and he was just like...there all the sudden. When he looked at me I woke up. I was sleeping! It was so weird, like when u get knocked out and u wake up and ur like....what te heck just happeed? Well i was really scared. In my dream he looked at me really scarily, like he was trying to scream but he couldn't open his mouth, but his eyes were wide open like he was dead scared or sumthin. Really scary.I told my mom and told Sylvia Browne (the medium) on her website ( i sent her an e-mail about it) and she never sent me anything back. My mom said it was only a dream 3 days later, he died in our bathroom when he was stoping by. We had givin him the spare key to our house so he could take a shower (he was on tour with his band the Suicide Kings) and he was on drugs. I never went to the funeral, my mom though i was too little (i was 11) but whatever. He still talks to us and I feel him just like...hanin out...with us wen we watch TV or sumthin. He was always down to earth anyway.

sorry for the long post ^^'  

Moon The Strange

Moon The Strange

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:03 pm
s.e.m.
i have a story well it was a deam but most of my deames happen

i was in a foristand was walking arownd when i saw something eating a person. when it saw me and started chasing me, i ren into a cabin and slamed the door. the creacher circled the cabin and watched me threw the window, it was like that for a few days then it left.so i walked back in the forist and saw it agen so i tryed to run but couldnt move.but insted of atacking me it corcled arownd me then i woke up

i think it was rilly wired my friends say someone was trying to hex me but i dont know anyone who nkows wicca

um by ''i don't know anyone who knows wicca" um what exactly r u stating?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:18 pm
one of my friends, he had a room in his house that had its bed when they moved in. it used to be his room. after a while, though, no one would ever sleep in there, because at night, it seemed there was another person in the bed. i mean, as in, you could see the lump and see it moving like someone was sleeping in it, but if you lifted the covers, no one would be there.

needless to say, they only lived there for about 3 months.

i used to live in a house where a family lived. the father went insane and killed the wife and child, then buried them in my basement. it had a dirt floor, after all. well, anyway my sister was only about 1 and a half and she used to play with a girl we thought was a friend who lived in one of the houses on our street, but no one had that name, come to find out later, that was the name of the little girl who was murdered, apparently she told my sister she was staying with us because it was her house and she couldnt find her mommy. she also said her big sister ran away when she was 11, she would be 27 now. (of course she didnt say how old she is now i just made those calculations on my own) she also told my sister her daddy was in jail just like hers.

wow its amazing what a child who sees dead people learns. lol  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

prue4567

2,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:50 pm
well some of those stories are scary but picture this in one of my past lives i had this husben and well i think he is following me around in this life as a ghost and he likes to scare me for instence i had my door locked (with 4 locks ) and the only key to one of my locks was around my neck and well the door was shut and locked and i turned away from the door and turned on the TV and all of a sudden my door slammed open!!!!!! or how about this one i was home alone nobody else was here and i went down stairs the TV was off and i went in the kitchen to get somthing to eat and when i came back into the living room the TV was on!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:24 am
this one is kinda funny

my friend and i were up in my room just talking and i told her that i always here noises coming from my closet well she didnt believe me so i said"ok dont believe me, but dont wake me up in the middle of the nigh scared" well after i said that she herd a noise come from that closet and she literary jumped in my lap and i said what happened you hear something and this time a figure came out of the closet (thats not the funny part the funny part was when my friend jumped in my lap cause she completely hates being that close to people and she says she never gets scared) that was one year ago i still haven't figured out what that figure was but but my friend has believed every thing i said since then. sometimes i still here noises coming from that closet does anyone think it means something?  

prue0923

Karinta Fang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:26 pm
My parents never believed in ghosts. My friends are the only ones who believe me. I see them EVERYWHERE. I'm not joking. I learned from an early age that all I have to do is say they are imaginary and my parents go back to ignoring me. My friendly ghosts are very protective of me and a guy came around that didn't really particually get along with me and kinda attacked him. I didn't know it untill later and I had a serious talk with the one that did it. anyway on with my most surprising experience. This one was with Seymore. no, I didn't name him. There are like three in my house right now. Usually they don't bother anyone but Seymore desided to make his presence known, in surprising me. This is the first encounter with him in my new house.

It happened about two years ago. I was sleeping, it's 'dead time' (3-6 AM.) I woke up in the middle at about 3 in the morning to someone sneeking up the stairs. All I hear is a slow creaking noise like someone is sneeking up th stairs or at least trying to. My door was shut that night and I heard someone pass in front of the fan I had at the time, not once but twice. They went forward a bit as if to check if I was asleep and then back again. I was facing my window and He came up behind me. I felt something put their fingertips to my shoulder blade. I jumped about two feet in the air and rolled over to see what it was, nothing as there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:53 am
ugh... this happened today in the morning between 3am and 5 am.... I was sleeping with my girlfriend and a spirit or demon that has been bothering me for some time came to take my energy. after the spirit attacked me 5 times and i fought her off 3 times my girlfriend asked the spirit to take her energy instead of mine. I heard a voice but i thought it was my girlfriend... then a while later my girlfriend woke up screaming my name and crying because she said the voice i heard was the voice of the spirit asking her to loose sense of time and fall asleep, and so she did and as my girlfriend fell asleep the spirit tried to attack her and asked her to leave me because i belonged to it. My girlfriend fought her off and yelled at her that she would not do it and then woke up screaming and crying... i'm just afraid the spirit will do something to her  

Gaiseric Skeleton King

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games