Name: Akakios
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Lines: Sitting lines
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring:
Domain: Tolerance
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description:
See ref by Fu, the only thing that needs a bit of changing is that the feathers are supposed to both be on the earring
- He has a creamy spot on the back of each ear
- The marks on his paws are roman designs, feel free to play around with them
His eyes are a dark brown color
Wings - Feathered, and folded; orangey and yellowish (Kinda like how Fathers' wings are, only slightly smaller)
Tail - Thick, leopard-style tail (Denial's tail is what I'm looking for in level of thick/fluffy)
Mane - Thick and fluffy, extra fluffy on top and in the front so that it hangs over his right eye (The background one)
Items - Same as in the ref, only the feathers are both on the earring, the greenish one is smaller
The engraving on the bracelet is the face of a lion
Misc. Edits - An unhappy or pensive expression, like in the Fu Ref or similar to Spirits or Drought
He has thicker/fluffier fur than a normal god
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Art by Fu (Only thing is that one of the feathers is not where it's supposed to be)
Fluffy feathers
Example of Roman designs seen on his front paws
Are you an SoA god newbie? No (Have 1)

[First Try, Oct 2009] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17]  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 am
Name: Aesir
Stage: Adult
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Domain: Battle
Description: Aesir reborn as a god, basically, with the wing markings on his back turned into dragon-like wings with battle-worn membrane. Braids and beads in his mane, and maybe a fork-braided beard. A snarling expression would be awesome, as would general fluffiness (in a thick-furred as opposed to long-furred kind of way) and visible claws. Most of his items should be the same as or similar to the ones he currently wears. Also! Curling ram's horns of the pointy variety in black or complementary color would be excellent.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Aesir with items, Aesir without items, ram horns
How many gods do you own? one (Impermanence)
If you've tried for THIS concept more than once, link to the first time you made that try: Attempt 1 (June 2012)
Required RPs:
Master of Puppets
Warlord
A Loyal Captain
O Valencia!
Anywhere Is
On The Morning Dew
Such Great Heights
Not the only starfish in the sea
I am a fierce warrior?
Hidden in the Sand

*Note: This would be an ascension for Aesir.

Attempt 1 (June 2012)
Attempt 2 (July 2012)
Attempt 3 (March 2013)
Attempt 4 (May 2013)
Attempt 5 (June 2013)
Attempt 6 (August 2013)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:00 am
Name: Siku'mtange
Species: Lion (God)
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Domain: Diurnal Animals
Description:
-gold eyes
-a annoyed or aggressive face expression
-same mane style as his brother but black, the bangs will be longer and more bushy.
-orange/red body
-white muzzle, belly, chest
-white toes with black outlining on top
-black bird wings that are ratty/tattered looking with broken tattered/ratty feathers falling
-black ear tips and if possible lynix ear fluff
-leg cuffs on all 4 legs, earring cuff on both ears, and tail cuff
-black Ocelot markings on the body
-black Snow leopard tail markings, and has long fluffy leopard tail instead of lion tail
-black tiger strips down the legs and as they go down the leg they faid
-cougar muzzle marking like his brother
-scars
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Color Ref, another ref, his brother(Nocturnal Animals)
Are you an SoA god newbie? No
Required RPs: n/a
Low Luck?: as far back as i could find and as many raffles that i could find i entered in, Oct 2009, Feb 2010, July 2010, Oct 2010, Jan 2011, April 2011, Jun 2011, Oct 2011, Jan 2012, April 2012, Jun 2012, July 2012, March 2013, May 2013, June,August  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 am
Name: Rozjimanie
Species: Lion
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Meditation
Description:
No wings. A medium tan color over all with darker brown mane and tail. Some traditional henna tattoo markings on arms, paws, tail, face (exact markings are CC) also in a dark brown. Long, intricate (perhaps braided) hair style (also CC) with a lotus flower tucked in front of one ear. Deep reddish/pink eyes to match color of lotus flower. Peaceful expression with heavy lidded eyes.
Jewelry:
A simple wooden ohm pendant.
Prayer beads wrapped around one paw.
Any other details are completely up to you. <3
Lotus Flower
Ohm Pendant
Mala Beads
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs: N/A
Low Luck?: First Attempt  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:17 am
Name: Utako
Lines: Standing
Domain: Labyrinths
Have you had your quest approved? Yep
Description: Fade from off white to a golden yellow, he has maze like markings from the bottom of his feet going up (yellow to orange see ref). His mane is based off Jareth from The Labyrinth hair (gold in color with Silver around the neck see Ref) He has light purple eyes. His wings are silver with gold markings on them. On his tail he has a gold chain wrapped in it.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Best Reference, Maze Markings, Wing Ref

Low Luck: Here!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:47 pm
Name: Zungu'hekaya a'Ishara
Lines: All paws down, tail out
Species: Lion (Is this one required on the god form, since they're lions by default? oO )
Domain: Legends
Description: My old lioness, Ishara, turned into a goddess, with marking/color tweaks to your liking. I'd love her to have large, fluffy owl-like wings, mostly black with white/light gray fringe on the outer edges, and the darker gray of her back-streak along the forward edge(It's best to see the wing ref for just the color patterning for the wings). Her hair should be sort of flow-y, however you want to do that. She should be wearing the Hylean crest as a necklace, in gold. Whatever other items you might want to add, you can smile
Reference Images: (if applicable) Ishara Hylian crest Rough idea for wings - Mostly the coloring for them, back(left) and front(right)
Rebirth RPs: 1 Breath of Ghosts - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11307081
2 Animal I Have Become - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11378485
3 Young mother meet older mother - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11915557
4 On the move - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11925733
5 Never too late - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11927673&page=1
6 How dare you! - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12301481
7 Angel's Rain - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12756967
8 Refuge from the storm - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14346829
9 World - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14571589
10 Boulevard of Broken Dreams - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14572287
11 Mad world - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14838379 (Ishara's death)

Low Luck: Attempt from January 2012 And 2011 for good measure!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:55 pm
Name: Pasithea
Species: Goddess
Parents: ?? x ??
Domain: Insomnia
Description: The reference below is probably the best description I can give. Many of whatever details are given can be altered to whatever you think would look good.

-Body Colors-
-A greyish-green body color
-Lighter green glowy markings(see ref)(Note: The exact design of these 'rune' markings are CC. Whatever you feel like doing. Something with a shiny gradient would be great. Colors from the ref can be altered to whatever you think looks good.)
-Dark 'bags' under the eye
-Dark purple/maroonish eyes

-Edits-
-Tattered, fluffy looking wings(Unlike in the ref, if the wings would be a combination(patterned however you'd like), of the wing color and the main body color, that'd be great)
-Messy, frazzled hair with a heavy bang on one side. The hair length is CC, maybe swept to one side. (If you don't feel comfortable doing such hair edits, I'm fine with that. Something little, or not at all different from the template is fine; I'd probably get the edits done in an edit shop later, then)
-A thick, fluffy, leopard-like tail
-Metal bracers around her neck and forelegs with a green stone at the front of each. The stone is the same color as the markings on her body. Additional little metal trinkets wherever you feel like putting them.
-I'd like her overall look to be very messy and fluffy looking. However that comes across is up to you~

Reference Image(s), if applicable: xxx
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes
Attempt from more than a year ago.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:35 pm
Name: Undecided
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Lines: God
Parents: N/A
Domain: Generations
Description: Ascension of Umo owned by me. I am looking for antlers that are large and perhaps with flowers entangled in them. I want his markings to be similar but they do not have to be perfect. Feel free to add some markings too. Like maybe a tree in his markings somewhere. I only ask for his under eye and nose marking to remain untouched and the pink scar to also be included on his nose.
CC any items.
For wings I am thinking something small. Maybe monarch butterfly wings but small enough that it would appear as though he could barely fly.
A big mane. Umo was a large and very 'thick' male.
Monarch wings
Antlers
Rps:
*extras just in case.
Low luck proof: xx  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:37 pm
Name: Ōyāta Kātal
Lines: Leg down
Domain: Unrequited Love
Description: I would like CC looks and colors but with a straight bang over her 'eyebrows' and a long braid that goes over her shoulder and down to her feet. A loose, sort of messy one.
Concept: Unrequited love is love that is one sided and will never be. I feel like this is the perfect domain for me because I've experienced this a lot. It's sad and romantic and very dear and close to my heart.

She is drawn to the sad people who have experienced this type of love before. Their sadness pulls her towards them and she tries to help as best as she can.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes
May 2013
March 2013
January 2013
October 2012
July 2012  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:31 pm
Name: Glorfindel
Stage: (Adult - Standing lines)
Parents: N/A
Offspring:
Domain: Longivity
Description: See ref!
User Image
How many gods do you own? 2
Required RPs: For ascending mortals and gods being reborn
Brief Information on Your Character:
He's going to be how we explain really, really old soa's. >8 ... I hope.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Name: Noyana'Vega
Stage: Perma-Adol (older lineset please! >w<)
Species: goddess
Parents: Na'Ilah x Mika'Il (are her MORTAL parents. I'm not sure if this is needed, what with gods losing blood ties and all.)
Offspring: Usufii and Valse; Kedar, Utamu'limau, Urua'Ibaras, Han. (These are her MORTAL cubs. Again, I don't know if these count since I'm pretty sure she loses blood ties.)
Domain: Adventure
Have you had your quest approved? You betcha!
Description: Sooo... Noy's my first SoA, and is a mortal who'll be ascending. <3 There will be a few small changes, though… Turn her eyes Silver-grey (Hex code 8D8D8D. Not kidding. IT'S SUCH A HAPPY COLOR! XDDD) I'd also like to add some more lime green to her (eyedropper from her tail color) so if I could get all of her toes green. Also, color just her eyelids (not the whole socket) with some lime green. Other than that, she'll look exactly the same. :3

Really, I'm quite open with edits, but here are my thoughts:
>I really like the PLer Juve expression, if you could mock that, it'd be awesome. 8DD Maybe give her a smirk? Mix the two? (Pretty open here, as long as it's not emo/enraged. XD I'd like to see a confident and determined expression)
>I'd like her to have some items, but not so much that you can't tell who's under there. XD I'd like to avoid items that would require "piercings" also (earrings included.) Just some stuff to go along well with her domain. 8D Less is more, but some is better than nothing? XD Again- open here. Also see next point.
>Keep her PLer-style bald. XDDD Though... I may regret this since I've never tried it before, but if it's possible, can I try an Indiana Jones/Daring Do style hat? I may not like it on Noy, or I may love it- I have a hard time telling without seeing it. XD;;;; If it's possible, I'd love an image with and without. If it's a pain to do a with-a-hat and a without-a-hat, go without. :3
>So Wings.... I'm thinking the patterns of a hoopoe for her wings, in whatever colors you think work without clashing. (I've got pics of hoopoes in the ref images. :3 Who knew that was a bird, right? XD (I didn't. I love them, though! 8D )) You can pose them however you want, also. <3 Bigger wings are cooler than smaller ones, though. :3
>She's something of a tomboy, keep edits in-line with her personality (Pretty much, nothing evil and nothing /too/ fru-fru.)
>Feel free to do as much or as little editing as you want outside of what's absolutely required above- as long as I can tell who she is I'm pretty open. :3

Cub - Juve - Adol - Adult
Wings 1 - Wings 2 - Wings 3
How many gods do you own? 1- Gravity
Required RPs: 10 REQUIRED RPs for mortal ascension:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

((If for some reason any of these RPs isn't sufficient, I have many more to pick from.))

Low luck: April/May '12  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:30 pm
Name: Denahi
Stage: Adult - Sitting lines
Parents: ? x. ?
Domain: Consequence
Description: Coat looks like mortal form. Markings and scars still the same. Large –bird like wings. Bands of jewelry (bracelets, tail rings) on back legs. Raggedy mane, smirk expression. Bright blue eyes. (everything else is CC)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Denahi, mortal form
How many gods do you own? 1
Required RPs:
1.) To the son I never knew
2.) Blood is thicker than water
3.) A Journey Home
4.) He Returns
5.) My Brother's Daughter
6.) Ghosts awanderin
7.) Meeting at the Oasis
8.) Meeting of the black and blood
9.) Red Fire
10.) The birth of Taabu  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:14 pm
Name: Pepo-ardhi
Stage:Adult
Species: God
Parents:N/A
Offspring:N/A
Domain: Body
Have you had your quest approved?: Yes
Description:
He's based off of a swan.
Wings should be out and folded around him, very fluffly/feathery. Perhaps some feathers floating to the ground?
Wing color: Mtima's gradient
Eyes: Light purple, Mtima's purple
Around eyes: Dark black marks like a swan
Base body: All of the body is white
Mane: Standard God mane, white
Reference Images:OLD!Mtima
How many gods do you own: 2
Low Luck: Yes. Link  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]