Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Once Upon A Time Fai/Fala Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:56 pm
"It is difficult for us now, as well," Fai said. "They took four different--completely different societies and tossed them together, expecting them to get along perfectly because we are the same species. I am not sure that we will ever completely see eye to eye--it is very difficult to explain the Famine way to the others, to say the least."

Their large shared living quarters, the way they often talked simply by a chime of a bell or a movement of the foot--all of those things seemed in danger of being lost amongst the other clans.

"Then again," he said, "I am quite tone deaf for a famine, so forcing people to communicate by words is not altogether a bad thing for me," he decided.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 pm
"The other Clans may think the same. But...." She paused for a moment. Carefully choosing her words. "Perhaps it is a good thing for us in the end. Who knows, maybe one day we will achieve a higher level of understanding from all of this." It seemed fantastical and almost impossible with the way things were. But such as it was. It would take more open mindedness than any seemed to have at the moment.

Their goals were pointed else where from what she could tell and of what Na'ima had filled her in on.

Laughing, she leaned her head slightly to the side. Her gaze focused on a nearby wall. "Well then let us hope you never get a sore throat and need to use bells to communicate. You might insult someone's mother."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:07 pm
"Ah, but my dear, people would expect small mistakes like that of me," he said shamelessly. "But I must say, your positiveness is a blessing. I have not felt such a light spirit since... before," he said, relaxing in the bath for a moment. "I have missed you," he said, turning to look at her with a slight smile. "I was certain that you were gone for good."

She was a lousy alchemist, and somewhat hard to handle on even her best days--at least for those not close, but he did truly like her. That was not something he could say of many. "Now tell me, can you still smell me from where you are?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 pm
"I don't know. I'd just be careful if I were you." Slicking back a bit of blue hair, her dark shoulders gave a small rise and fall as she shrugged. The movement sending ripples through the water behind her. "For one like me, being positive is a must." Her gaze turned from the wall towards him. "I've missed you as well and if history shows I think I'm pretty resilient to say the least."

She lowered her mask briefly. It was not a common thing she did and the moist air on her face was a bit strange. Fala sniffed the air a couple of times before replacing it. "I can but its at least a more pleasing smell this time."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm
"That is at least acceptable," he said as he stood, still wearing a soaked towel. "I think this humid air is making Precious feel a bit wilted, so I think I'll get out." He stepped onto the edge of the pool and got out easily enough. "If I might excuse myself," he added, heading for the changing room again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:24 pm
Falair lingered in the bath a moment longer until he went into the changing room before she to clambered out. Wrapping a dry towel around herself and scampering to where she had left her clothes.

Quickly getting dressed, she adjusted her sleeves. Brushing her damp hair back off her shoulders. Her veil sticking just a bit but it wasn't much of an annoyance. She fiddled with her shoes momentarily as she waited.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 pm
He came out in more simple, but surprisingly clean robes. "I'm afraid I will need to wash my clothing soon," he said as he headed towards her. "It's been quite some time since I thought of these things. But it does feel good to be clean."

He offered her his arm as he started out of the bathing area. "Now, shall I show you things you have never seen before?" he asked with a wicked smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:36 pm
She smiled once he emerged. Who would have thought that just earlier she'd found him dirty and drunk laying on the ground. Falair felt a bit of pride in the turn around. "It is refreshing to say the least."

Her smile turned into a grin as she took him arm, Squinting lightly with a raised eyebrow. "Depends on what you think I've never seen before. But as long as you go slow I think we'll be ok."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 pm
He laughed out loud. An honest laugh. A sound he hadn't made in a very long time, it felt. "Yes, of course," he agreed. "I wouldn't dream of doing it any other way."  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff