Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Member Self-Introduction THREAD! EXTREME! (Join the fun!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:33 pm
angelic_takiko

Bonus Round:
And you get a +5, and you get a +5, and EVERYBODY gets a +5

User Image

ReViVeD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ooooooooprah!

Drake and Josh. BEST. SHOW. EVAR.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:38 pm
The Dark Closet Rebellion

I used to shamelessly watch that show with my little brother. I had a terrible crush on Drake. redface Sorry I'm not sorry.  

revived

Garbage Cat

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:43 pm
ReViVeD

I used to shamelessly watch that show with my little brother. I had a terrible crush on Drake. redface Sorry I'm not sorry.

I used to shameless watch that show with my sibs. emotion_awesome We'd even say the lines and make the faces, it was just good ol' fun, we laughed our asses off. Even until now we make use of some D&J references. And yes, Drake is a fine fine creature, I actually follow him on twitter. I love how he retweets the haters and bashes on Bieber (who happens to be retiring PRAISE JEBUS ******** BEST CHRISTMAS EVAR) so yeah, definitely a Drakester. He has my respect. ^^ Oh and I follow Josh too, his vines are funny and lame at times. xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 pm
ReViVeD
angelic_takiko

Homaigawrsh. I just looked at your profile after you said that. I can tell that we are going to be friends~. heart

Ergo Proxy is my all time favorite anime series! I actually don't know of many people who have actually watched it, let alone heard of it. ily.

It is truly an epidemic. :<

Ah, that's soo old. My profile has been sitting there for years. But yes I like that anime, but it was overthrown by others over time. (Darker than Black, Samurai Champloo (the 2nd time), Princess Tutu, sugar sugar rune...)

And of course I never put any anime above Gintama. That's just sacrilege.  

angelic_takiko

Dapper Conversationalist

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

angelic_takiko

Dapper Conversationalist

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:55 pm
angelic_takiko

Bonus Round:
And you get a +5, and you get a +5, and EVERYBODY gets a +5

User Image

And you sir win my respect. Everybody say hello to the grand prize winner!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:57 pm
Aww, I quote it, too. People have no idea what I'm refering to, however. :< For shame.

I love Samurai Champloo as well. I've neglected my anime-watching over the y ears though. :c

revived

Garbage Cat

Aerith_CetraSorceress

Friendly Healer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:56 am
Hello there!

I'm a highschool student; loves writing heart , drawing, reading, music, singing, etc. I've been role-playing for about less than a year now.. Still pretty new at it, as I've just started it out this year. Though, I try my very best to improve on my RPing skills from time to time! Since I love writing~

I'm looking forward to meeting up and role-playing with the rest of you here! Don't hesitate to send me a friendship request / PM if you'd like to talk. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:21 am
Aerith_CetraSorceress

Praise be the lord, I found someone to scare and creep out at the same time emotion_kirakira
I KNOW. LET'S DO AN ADV.LIT RP TOGETHER. If it's based on Spongebob, you'll totally improve.
If you forgot who I am or don't know who I am, THIS IS PATRICK. 007. My number is awesome B)
I don't think any hobos would hesitate on adding you. If they do, you know how to dance them out, right? IF YOU DON'T... Ask Audrey.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Aerith_CetraSorceress

Friendly Healer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 am
Caimbrie
Aerith_CetraSorceress

Praise be the lord, I found someone to scare and creep out at the same time emotion_kirakira
I KNOW. LET'S DO AN ADV.LIT RP TOGETHER. If it's based on Spongebob, you'll totally improve.
If you forgot who I am or don't know who I am, THIS IS PATRICK. 007. My number is awesome B)
I don't think any hobos would hesitate on adding you. If they do, you know how to dance them out, right? IF YOU DON'T... Ask Audrey.
WELP--! O_O Tehehe. Well hello there.~ An adv. lit RP based on Spongebob, eh? (FF VII?) Never tried that out before; haven't watched the series in a LONG time. still, SURE THING. I'd love to try that out.
AND-- nope, I don't know who you are. Patrick .007? Not Caimbrie? Pssst, I'm still pretty new here on Gaia online. In fact, I just registered around like, 2 weeks ago. Did you maybe mistake me as someone else or something? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 am
Aerith_CetraSorceress

OH YES. SPONGEBOB SAYS A LOT OF WORDS THAT ARE FANCY.
OF COURSE NOT. I'M FANTASTIC BABY.
HOLY CRAP. Don't tell me I've been talking to a wardrobe this entire time.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Reishella

Invisible Mage

8,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:59 pm
Hi Everyone, my name is Reishella or you can just call me Reis for short. I guess it's simple enough to say I'm here because I want to RP...well not exactly.

I'm here because I want to experiment constructing a world, a zombie apocalypse to be precise but with a slight twist. If you're interested to be a beta tester (and I could use one), drop me a PM and I'll drop you a link. It will have dice rolling and needs work to balancing it out, not just to avoid Godmodding or Sueism but also make it simple enough for casual gaming, yet still maintain enough air like a freeform RP. Sounds complicated but I'm confident I could achieve this.

The biggest hurdle has to be the fact we need to maintain a PG-13 atmosphere so avoid too much detail on the gory stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:38 pm
Hello all. First things first, since it's recommended, here's my guild entry form.

1.) Have you read the SDRP Guide? Yes, and will re-read as
necessary.
2.) How long have you been a member of Gaia? This account
is 9 days old, but I have had two accounts previously, been on the
site for 7 years total
3.) What is your experience in RPing?
(include what got you started, genres/RP types you like, GMing
experience) I don't honestly remember what first got me started. I
came to Gaia as a teenager with a large library and vocabulary for my
age, and was almost instantly hooked on the ability to live the tales
of my favorite characters vicariously through role play.
4.) How
did you find the SDRP? Through an affiliate, S.O.U.L
5.) Why would
you like to join the SDRP? Role Play is my main reason for being on
Gaia, and I'm always looking for good writers and like-minded people
to role play with.
6.) Is there anything you would like to do for
the SDRP? (tutoring, artwork, advertising, donation, affiliation, etc)
I don't know about tutoring, but I can always offer advice, proof
reading, and I will put the guild banner in my sig if accepted.

Now that you have a brief synopsis of my Gaia life story, I want to set a few guidelines. I have rules for roleplays. Nothing heinous, I've just had some drama in the past and I don't really enjoy drama anywhere but in role play. I'm not going to type the whole thing here and clutter it all up, but before approaching me with a story, or if I join an RP for something, please be sure to read the first entry in my journal on my profile. It has my personal rules. If you are interested, also in my journal at the moment are all the characters I have made in the few weeks since this account has been in existence, as well as a role play sample so you can see a bit of my style.

I noticed I didn't answer very much on the RP experience question, so I'll try to elaborate on that a bit here. My first account name, at least the name it had the longest after I changed it a few times, was spiderwolf13. You can still find my Arena entries under that name in the arena. Most of them are older and not very good, but it's interesting to see the development in writing over time. My second account, obtained because I took several months off and couldn't remember the password to the e-mail it was connected to and thus not log on, its final name was Kitten at Night. It didn't last very long before I took yet another break from Gaia, and when I came back just recently, and for the same e-mail reason, had to get yet another new account. I believe the account is still active and the very long, colorful, yet not entirely accurate profile page is still up. Like I said, its a bit outdated, but I haven't been quite as long-winded on my current profile, so you want more details, look there.

While on my account spiderwolf13, I was the co-founder of a clan, which at the time, were basically the same as guilds just smaller and cheaper. A lot has changed in six years. We did raise the money to upgrade it to a guild, but after some internal conflict that caused the founders to split, it did fall apart. As Kitten at Night, I ran a guild called The Red Velvet Underground. It had a general story RP based around a private club named the Red Velvet, which anyone could join, but of course provided for any other RP. I passed leadership to my second when I left, but was disappointed to find it had since been disbanded when I returned. There is a guild currently in existence called The Red Velvet Club, it is not the same, that I am aware of.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I might add more later. I know it doesn't say it in my rules, but the ever constant reminder, follow Gaia ToS. Feel free to post replies, ask questions, etc. Ta!  

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:10 am
I'm Sassie. I've been apart of this guild for awhile now. I don't even remember when I joined. I still have friends in this very guild that I rp with in my guild. I love roleplaying and would love to see this guild back to where it was when I started.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image

Greetings to all. My name is Elveszetta, though these
days most people refer to me as Losty, as it is a guild
nickname I have come to love. My journey as a role player
began when I was a mere child. It started with LARPing, then
moved to paper, followed by instant messengers, and finally
winding up on forum sites like this one. I have been on and off
Gaia since I was eleven or so, and have had many accounts,
though this one shall be my final one.

I hope to create stories, watch characters grow, and ultimately
share my world with you all. Now, a little more about myself: I
am currently twenty years of age, though I will be twenty-one
on the twenty-fourth of this month (This month being January, if
future readers stumble across my post and decide to read.) I am
up for any role plays, even those outside my comfort zone. On that
note, I typically role play either post-apocalyptic survival stories,
medieval fantasies, school type role plays, and role plays dealing with
supernatural beings (shape shifters, vampires, lycans, and the like.).
My goal in joining this guild is to become a better role player, and to
hopefully become inspired as well as inspire others.

Now, as for my other talents, I am an artist. Yes, I do have a deviant art,
and if you would like to view it, please PM me (sorry about
the random advertisement). I also occasionally write poetry, sing,
and write short stories when they come to mind.
I hope to role play with you all soon!

User Image

Elveszetta

Interesting Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:40 pm
Hello, My name is Tylor, but most people call me Ty, since it is what less likely to screw up my name. I first started as a story creator when I was in my last year of high school before i was introduced to Dnd when I was in college. I have been running campaigns for Dnd with my friends before I started using the guild system on gaia.

I am usually open to any style of role play, but I prefer things that could be crafted around Dnd style using fantasy and mythology. Although I am somewhat of an introvert when it comes to talking to people and I hope to break that flaw. Otherwise, I am hoping to become a better storyteller, writer and poet, since I do enjoy writing an occasional Haiku.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games