Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:38 pm
What Lucy didn't notice was Francis' hand, clenched in a fist. He held an object that would be later revealed, sliding it in his pants pocket while the girl left the room momentarily. "Lucy, did you need anyzhing else? I was zhinking about staying 'ere and making sure you were okay." He let his memories fade and instead focused on his future hopes, most of which would now ride on her. It wasn't right to say he was developing feelings for her, but he just might have been, despite his inability to fall in love after his last beloved, Jeanne d'Arc.

Jeanne was a bit younger than he, and as high-spirited as Lucia was. She fought her way to the top, only to be put to death at the end of her effousrts. This was yet another memory that plagued the Frenchman's mind, and he wouldn't discuss it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:45 pm
Lucia sighed softly brushing out her hair. He green eyes moved to him and she smiled again still soft, as if she was listening. She didn't have any shoes in the room. Hated them. She always wore long dresses to hide that she never wore shoes but she supposed for now he could be allowed to see her feet. She could fell something was wrong with him and gave a soft frown moving to him her eyes searching his face. After a long pause. "Si." She said moving to her bed and with little effort arranged it so that both sides of the bed were free from the walls and after a little searching found another pillow and put it on the bed. She supposed it was okay to give him one side of the bed. As long as he stayed there.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:42 pm
A small smile appeared on Francis' face once again as he watched her prepare her bed. "Darleeng, I 'ave no intent on sleeping." Then he leaned up against the smooth wall behind him and crossed his arms. "I /am/ your mentor, giving me automatic watch over you." His smile turned into that sweet smirk he almost always wore.

"And I'm not going anywhere~."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:47 pm
Lucia shrugged with a 'your lose' expression on her face before climbing into bed and turning off the light. She didn't want to have to look at that smile more than she had too. And if things went right she'd be halfway across that lake to freedom before he even realised what was going on.

Lucia waited patiently. It seemed to take forever for her to hear him drop off to sleep. So quietly she got up and opened the window then jumped out it. She didn't even care they were two stories up. When she hit the ground her ankles whined in protest but she didn't stop long enough to think about it just kept going pushing off into the field toward that river lake thing pounding dirt harder and harder her green eyes glowing in the faint moon light. She was a good singer and a great athlete. But she was only the former since it helped with her breath control and expansion of her lung capacity. Almost there!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:19 pm
The surroundings outside may have been peaceful to the eye, but within the forests that consumed the building, not only did thieves and bandits inhabit it, but wild mongrels as well. Werewolves lurked the premises at night, and Lucia was about to find herself in a pickle with a few.

All the while, Francis had been asleep from where he sat; on the floor beside the bedroom door. He was awoken by a silly dream in which his companion, Alfred F. Jones, also known as America, was banging pots and pans in his head. He then stood and noticed the bed, empty. The window was open and instead of jumping from it as he assumed she had done, he rushed outside the appropriate way, figuring it had a bit more class and a little less danger to it.

"Lucy! Where are you?" He called out into the surrounding forests, ensuring that she could hear him well enough no matter what part she was in. Then, he ran out front and, in the field, he saw her running toward the lake. Before he could stop her, a small pack of bandits came out from the clearing and blocked Lucia's entry to the lake. "Where do you think /you're/ going, hmm?" He heard one say as he began to run up behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:25 pm
Lucia came to a stop adrenaline pumped through her veins as the ground still shook. "Through you." She purred. But it wasn't her. The push of adrenaline had sent her consciousness into sleep another part of her taking over. The ground rumbled so hard the school awoke. The river bubbled and then solid rock protruded from the ground stabbing through two of the bandits. "I am Italy! And you will let me pass!" The one running up behind her became skewered in stone too. Italy had no idea she was being watched. She just began to kill. Unable to control herself. Once they were out of her way. She stepped over their bodies and waded into the water but her body gave out again and she sank into the depths of the river, the earth going still.

Floating. . . She thought. Can't breathe! Am I dead? Blood! Is that mine? She opened her eyes but couldn't move. All she could do was watch as she drowned.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:13 pm
What een zhe world ees going on? He wondered as he pulled the skewer from his chest. Thank goodness he had been able to heal his wound rather quickly. Not quickly enough, because he still had pain.

"Lucy!!" He ran as fast as he could to the river, jumping into it's waters without worry for his clothing or other, ignoring the fact that the other teachers had run outside to see what the matter was and that the bandits were groaning in pain, probably about to die.

Francis then found the slowly sinking body of Lucia and pulled her close in his arms before wading out of the pool that was calm around them. Once on land, he laid her gently on the ground, one hand behind her head as he did so. Check pulse, positive. Breathing? Negative. With that, Bonnefoy proceeded to do CPR on her, skipping the typical pressing to the chest and moving straight into mouth-to-mouth. Being certified, he knew what he was doing and had no intent on making any moves while she was in this state. Despite his own being weakened, he kept control as he pleaded for her life.
"Lucy.. Please be okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:21 pm
What is this feeling? She stared in a mirror but it wasn't her staring back. Well, it was but it wasn't. She looked more wild. 'I am you,' it whispered to her, 'I am the darkness in your heart! I emerge when you are in danger. But I will not assist you all the time, so call me sparingly. Now, wake up! He needs you." The mirror pushed against her chest and she woke coughing water into Francis' mouth. She sat up staring at the forest then to the ones she had killed and frowned. Well, hell. This one needed a lot of dirt.
"Are you okay?" She asked him a small smile on her face.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:42 am
Francis, not yet any tired by the surprises in the day's events, spit the water from his mouth into the ground beside them. "What do you mean, am I okay?" While he still held some pain in now the only internal wound from the hit he had took, he'd be okay fully in a few days.

"I am fine, ma cher. I just need to know eef you're alright and to know what exactly went on 'ere just now." He gently pushed some hair away from her face and smiled a little bit. There ees zomething going on eenside 'er, of zhat I'm now sure of. He would just need time, with her, to figure what it is. Because if it stayed, she and many others will be in extreme danger, as he was today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:05 am
Lucia, without meaning too leaned into his simple touch. Her half open eyes flashed bright Jade. "I am fine now. And I have no idea what you're talking about, I was trying to leave and must've tripped into the lake." She seemed genuinely puzzled that he thought something else had happened. Or was she the one who was fooling themselves? As they sat the grass beneath them seemed to move toward her and mold around her injured knee. She felt a warmth and tried to not fall asleep on him. It felt so good~! "You've got blood on your shirt." She added tugging at the hem of his shirt. Part of her wondered why no one had come to them since she knew somehow the school was awake. Maybe they saw France and thought he had a handle on it. Maybe. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 am
Smiling still, France couldn't help that, with her so close to him now, he noticed her scent finally. It was sweet and almost had an innocence to it, but once you began to become used to it, something fiery almost, hit your nose and changed the scent entirely.

"'Ow about we geet you eenside and eento some drier clothes, mm?" Without hesitation, He pulled her upper body up into one arm, giving her leaning room if she so chose to have it. But he paused before he completed the action with her lower half, and all of a sudden looked at her eyes and couldn't pull himself from them. "D-Don't worry about me, darleeng. Just a scratch, probably."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:28 am
Lucia hadn't realized it until he spoke but she'd given him too many skin privileges at once but she didn't want to take them back. Her body began to shiver and she nodded. "Dry clothes would be nice." She replied softy. She resolved herself to see the wound. She spared a glance to the other side of the river but decided then, to give this person a chance. See if he could help her in some way. She didn't know if he could but she'd give him a chance to show her that not every person she came across was going to leave her or dump her somewhere.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:33 am
"Back to your room, zen, mm?" Almost as if nothing happened, and honestly not worried about any boundaries she may have held about physical contact, Francis proceeded to pick her up into his arms. "Now, you're not going to run off on me thees time, are you~?" He asked jokingly, sending a charming wink her way along with it. If he could just get her to trust him, to believe he was the right person for her, to mentor her and become someone she can talk to, no matter what the issue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 am
Lucia gasped clinging to him for a moment before giving him an unimpressed frown. She could walk herself! But she supposed with his comment about her running off he had a reason to want to keep her close. "No." She replied. "I won't this time." For the first half of the walk she kept her arms and hands close to her body to stay warm shaking from the cold air but after a while, when her body grew warm again she absently, entirely without meaning to, put her head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:55 am
France had walked in primary silence, keeping his eyes on the school building for most of the walk. But, hearing the silence in his arms told him she had finally gone to sleep. "Sleep well, ma cher." And, once he was for sure that she was in a deep enough slumber, he gently kissed her forehead and walked her inside.

From there, he took the utmost care of her. Francis decided upon, instead of changing her clothes for her, he would set out an outfit for her to wear when she woke. He wrapped her up in her blankets and laid her down to sleep. "Come and find me when you wake, darleeng." And with that, he would retreat to his own quarters, just down the hall from hers. He left the door open and got down to work for his classes that next day.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff