Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's thread of stuff and things and slowness. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:45 pm
Meepfur
Hmm, I think Kejeli could be good for Laanfa personality-wise, though there is a bit of a catch with her. Laan is a worried, repressed, delicate-flower type, thanks to her super-overprotective mother. Her quest will result in her coming out of her shell a bit, but it is also going to result in a fling. If that doesn't turn you off, they could maybe meet after. It has sort of awkward-sweet potential.

Auri meeting Auri would be amusing, yes! I don't think the Kitwana would appeal to her, however. (Sadly, because Romus is very handsome.)

Madhu might work with Tek, but she is a bit older than him. As far as personality goes, she's inherently sweet and genuine, but recently has leaned more towards melancholy and unsure of herself. She was mated once before, but they were ultimately too different and ended up miserable, so she broke it off...but as someone who tends to lack confidence anyway, keeps second-guessing the decision. As stated, though, she's got some age on him. XD She's not old by any means, but she's not young. And has a grown son.

Adhama could indeed use a duel still!

Faraja is a big mush, basically. Cuddly, sweet, wants to be friends with everyone, and is always trying to help. He genuinely wants everyone to be happy, and will do pretty much anything anyone asks him to.

Is there one of these you'd like to start on with me? I'm simply not able to commit to a bunch of them currently. Muses are slow and sluggish, and life is very busy. But I do want plots! Does one strike you in particular?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:54 pm
Talencia
Is there one of these you'd like to start on with me? I'm simply not able to commit to a bunch of them currently. Muses are slow and sluggish, and life is very busy. But I do want plots! Does one strike you in particular?

Hmmn, we could go for Tek and Madhu for now?  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 pm
Meepfur
Talencia

Hmmn, we could go for Tek and Madhu for now?

Sounds good to me! What circumstances should they meet under, and who should start? ::wiggles excitedly::  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:18 pm
Talencia
Sounds good to me! What circumstances should they meet under, and who should start? ::wiggles excitedly::

Decisions, decisions. XD Well, Tek pretty much keeps to herself for the most part. When she's not out huntress-ing or doing other everyday things, she mostly just...ghosts around and exists. Maybe an after-hunt thing, if he's a hunter?

If you could start, that would be fantastic. <3 It would probably take a few days for me to get around to it.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:28 pm
Meepfur
Decisions, decisions. XD Well, Tek pretty much keeps to herself for the most part. When she's not out huntress-ing or doing other everyday things, she mostly just...ghosts around and exists. Maybe an after-hunt thing, if he's a hunter?

If you could start, that would be fantastic. <3 It would probably take a few days for me to get around to it.

You got it!

EDIT: Here ya go! The After Party  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 pm
Working on things in tiny little bits and spurts - I promise I haven't forgotten anyone or any plans. RP just tends to get bumped down pretty low on the priority list lately, with the way my life has been lately. If anyone ever gets tired of waiting for me, feel free to let me know and move on. Otherwise, I promise I will get there! It will just take awhile. @@

I'm going to try to get the swamp feast up in the next couple of days, then Jahy things, then...everything else. orz  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:15 pm
*mini-salute* =3 And Dom has plenty of RPs for whenever we wanna toss him and Asali up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 pm
4laugh

We can put them up in February? Just throw me which RPs you want to use for him, and I'll use points for Asali's half :3. (She has RPs somewhere, but...lazy. xP)  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm
mkay. =3 Lesseeeeee...

X, X, X, X, X.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:58 pm
So perhaps a general rp offer for Itsehi. [potential to develop into more with how rp goes?]

I have U'no'le, of the Bird Clan. He's a pretty laid back lion, probably not the most responsible for males in the pride. He has a bird bond whom is he partner in crime. They are not necessarily a trouble making duo, but they find themselves in pretty...interesting situations from time to time. (Usually to be bailed at by Uno's sister Talala, and her genet bond Aadi.)

User Image

[ps. immasuperslowrper.lately]

Meepfur

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 am
KasaiLoki

Yessss please! I would like that.

(Working on replies today, after I run a couple of errands.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:15 am
Meepfur

Yessss please! I would like that.

(Working on replies today, after I run a couple of errands.)

Great I'll start something when I get home. smile  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:21 pm
All the Mantis rp for Ama!

User Image

Awen knows all too well the "joy" of being with a familiar who is less than pleasant. Though she looks at Rhea as a more...active personality, it doesn't cover up the fact that the little hare is a royal b-otch. Awendela's a little more socially awkward, and shy, but she's growing into her own, since her future mate is a total badass. (No, really, this guy is the real-biker-beat up people outside of a bar, badass.)

Rhea though, oooh, she doesn't like it, so the two aren't on speaking terms so much these days, but Rhea never leaves her alone, so it's pretty awkward.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am
Rp for you!

Meepfur

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:05 pm
Painted Moose

Yuss, I would love to RP them!

*fluffs Kasai, hoards link* May be a bit before I get to it, have a few more days of work to get through before my 'weekend.' XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff